05

Please Heal Me, Infinite-- (Sequel of 'Kai, You are destroying me')

 

I LOVE BRIAN. <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG2YISxK788

 

 



 

 

CHAPTER 05: It's because I think about you so much, that I'm lonely.

 

 

After Chanyeol dropped In Na off at her house, he smiled widely and hugged her tightly. "Sweet dreams, my girl." 

"Pfffttt Chanyeol oppa, leave me alone." In Na pretend to push him away. 

Chanyeol smiled again and ruffled her hair, "See you tomorrow, sleep tight. Call me if anything happens." 

"You're number one on my speed dial okay? Sheeessh oppa, why always so worried?" In Na teased. 

Chanyeol waved good bye and drove back to his dorm, however his right eye started to blink and somehow, he had a bad feeling. 

 


 

 

 

In Na woke up from another nightmare. She saw Kai's bloody corpse and her eyes shot open with fear and her forehead covered with sweat. 

She took a deep breath before walking down to the kitchen for a cup of cold water to cool herself down. 

A light breeze blew by and she hugged Suho's hoodie tighter. "Damn, the heater's not working again..." 

In Na cursed the damn heater and skipped down to the kitchen. But then she felt a stronger breeze brush against her back. She shivered and decided to make some hot chocolate instead. She made a mental note in her head, must tell Suho to get her heater fixed. It's only fall, but it's freezing at night! 

After her nth time jumping  to get the pink coffee mug that Chanyeol gave her for Christmas, she finally got it, but she dropped it on the floor when she started to hear voices... A Guy's voice. She jumped and shook her head, " Baekhyun oppa was right, I shouldn't watch anymore horror movies with Sehun anymore."

She pushed the broken pieces of the mug aside and picked up another cup from the cupboard.

And this time... for sure there was someone talking...

Her eyes widen and she shifted to the corner slowly. She shut her eyes tightly and hugged the hoodie. "Oh my ing god, please no."

 


 

"In Na-"

"In"

"Na"

"Byun In Na"

 

"I-"

"Turn around."

 

Not wanting to anger the spiritual figure that might harm her, she slowly turned around and opened her eyes.

Her eyes widen and she dropped the second coffee mug.

Her knees started to wobble and her back started to sweat.

 

 

"It's not because I'm lonely that's why I think about you." In Na stared at the boy in front of her. 

"It's because I think about you so much, that I'm lonely." Kai smiled weakly. 

 

"The feeling of loneliness is so deep in me..." Kai sighed "Because I missed you so much."

 In Na start to shake and fell back, the back of her head hitting the wall. 

Her eyes widen and her knees shook and the cup in her hand fell and rolled to in front of Kai's foot. But the problem was, the cup rolled into and pass his foot... 

In Na screamed. 

 


 

 

"Chan- Chan- Chanyeol- yeol..." In Na stuttered. 

"In Na, are you okay?" Chanyeol asked worriedly. It was 4 in the morning and his phone suddenly rang, waking him and his roommate Kris. 

"I- I- I saw-" In Na continue to stutter in fear. 

Chanyeol's eyebrows furrowed, "What happened, In Na?" 

In Na was shaking on the other side of the phone. "I saw- Kai..." 

Chanyeol's eye widen, "I'll call Suho." He tried to keep calm. 

In Na nodded and shaking, she hung up. She glanced around her room in fear as she hugged herself in the corner of the room. 

As on the other side, Chanyeol called Suho who was on his shift in the hospital. 

"Chanyeol, why are you calling me now? I'm-" Suho was cut off by Chanyeol. 

"In Na, she said- she saw... Kai." 

 


 

"In Na, she said- she saw... Kai." 

And then, Suho throws his doctor robe onto the floor as he ran out the hospital with his phone in his hand. "Byun Baekhyun, Byun In Na!" He yelled over the phone as he hung up and called D.O. 

Chanyeol on the other hand was already wearing his shoes, ready to go find In Na. 

"Where are you going Chanyeol?" the blank face roommate asked with concern. 

"My girl, she needs me." 

 

Baekhyun was running down the empty hall of their dorm, trying to meet up with Chanyeol. 

Kris poked his head out from their room, "What's so late?" 

Baekhyun ran off to Chanyeol's car. "Park Chanyeol, faster! In Na!" 

 


 

D.O. who just got the call from Suho was still in the law firm working over time for a law suit. He finally finished and was ready to go home when his phone rang. 

"Suho? What the hell? Why are you calling me now-" 

"Byun In Na Problem, home." Suho hung up and D.O. ran out of the building leaving his jacket and files of the law suit behind. 

All four of them gathered in front of In Na's apartment. 

"Suho, you brought the stuff?" D.O. panted hardly. 

"What stuff?" Baekhyun stared at Suho. 

"In Na's medicine." Suho lowered his head. 

Chanyeol went up and grabbed his collar, "Are you saying she's ill all again?!" 

Baekhyun sighed and pulled Chanyeol back, "Whatever, check up on In Na first." 

 

Suho rang the doorbell and the door opened. "Hi." 

Chanyeol who knew the incident first hugged her tightly, "Where the is Kai?!" 

In Na tore away from his hug and shook her head. She smiled and shook her head again, "It was a nightmare, a nightmare." She shook her head, "Sorry for waking you up... I'm fine." 

Chanyeol patted her head lightly, "It's okay."

D.O. yawned, "Sehun got away from this again?" 

Baekhyun smirked, "He is smart, he shut his phone every night." 

Suho chuckled and ruffled In Na's hair. "Go back to sleep then, I'll pick you up tomorrow." 

In Na nodded and close the door. She can hear footsteps walking farther and farther away. 

 

She jumped when she felt a cold breeze brush by her. "Kai...?" 

She looked around the empty living room, and then a voice suddenly rung next to her, making her jump again. 

"You have to feel my existence." 

In Na closed her eyes, and then opened them again. In front of her, was the man that she loved all her life and yet chose to end his life in her own hands. 

 

 



Look who's HERE <3 

HEEEEEEYYYYY XXYY LADDDY lol ;) 

Dramas starting. Please comment & subscribe~ 

 

 

 

Please allow me to rant for a BIT. 

YO MOM, I UPDATED & I LOST 2 Subscribers. Oh That's beautiful. You made my night cuties. 3 I love you all too. 

And a song for you, GD- THAT XX