07

Please Heal Me, Infinite-- (Sequel of 'Kai, You are destroying me')

 

CHAPTER SE7EN: Welcome back, Kai

 

You weren’t here and I can still live a good life,” In Na tugged on her sleeves. 

“But that doesn’t mean you’re not important.” For the first time, In Na looked at Kai in his eyes. 

Kai stared back with no emotions or anything written on his face. 

“You know that I still love you.” In Na sighed.

Kai continued to stare at In Na with a blank face. 

“Why am I doing all the talking here? Why am I confessing all this here now? Can you please-” In Na was having an outburst before cut off by Kai. 

“I have a month with you.” 

==

“I have a month with you.” 

“What?” 

“Life is good, I have a month with you before I have to leave forever.” 

In Na stood there stunned, “...Welcome back, Kai.” 



 

In Na groaned as she felt her curtains swiped to the side to reveal the blinding sun. 

“What the oppa?” 

“Get up In Na, you’re going to be late.” Baekhyun traced his thumb over In Na’s tired face. “Seems like someone haven’t slept well last night.” 

In Na mumbled some swears under her breath as she stumbled her way to her bathroom. However, there is no ‘Suho Good Morning Greetings.’ that morning. 

She looked to the left and to the right. “Um, oppa?” 

“Yeah?” Baekhyun was packing In Na’s backpack. 

“Where is... Suho?” 

Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders, “He called me this morning, saying something like someone dug up Kai’s grave and stole his corpse.” 

In Na’s eyes widen, Baekhyun bit down his lips, “Oops, too much info huh? Come on girl, you’re not a little girl anymore, you can brush your own teeth and put on lotion and all that stuff by yourself. 

“Oppa, you make me sound like a retard.” 

“Ouch_ the last thing I would call my precious baby sis.” 

 

In Na sighed as she shut the bathroom door to have the whole bathroom to herself. 

“Seems like hyung is taking care of you.” 

In Na jumped at the sudden voice, but stopped herself from screaming before too late. 

 

“... Kai?” 

“Good morning.” 

“...Good... mor... ning.” 

 

“What’s with the whole, stolen corpse?” In Na asked as she combed her hair.

“Right here in front of you.” 

In Na’s eyes widen, “But... but I thought you said only... I can see you?!” 

Kai nodded weakly, “the morning sun is too much for me. I’ll wait for you at home. Come back soon In Na.” 

In Na nodded and walked down the stairs to meet up with the other boys. “I must be lacking a lot of sleep to even daydream in the bathroom...” She muttered as she hit herself on the head, trying to gain some sense into her mind. 



 

 

“And in the end, we will all die.” Sehun closed the tiny story book. 

“WOW. Such an amazing story.” Chanyeol groaned as he finished off his last piece of his toast. He passed In Na her English homework, “Suho hyung was busy so he got me to do it.” 

And that, everyone looked at him with surprise. “Don’t worry, it’s Kris who did all the work.” 

Everyone else let out a sigh of relieve. Chanyeol’s smile dropped from his face. “My English is actually pretty goo-” 

“It’s good already, thank Kris oppa for me later when you see him? Bye oppas, I’ll go now.” In Na smiled brightly as she jogged off. 

“Wait, noona!” Sehun yelled after the fast girl that already jogged off to somewhere else. 

 

Sehun sighed as he sat down. “Why is she going to school without me, plus it’s like 6 in the morning. -______- Which school is she even going to? Our school opens at 7.”

“Who said she was going to school?” Baekhyun sipped on his orange juice. 

“Then where is noona going?” Sehun scratch his head in confusion. 

“Visiting Kai.” 

 



AS I PROMISE, THE GREAT KIM JONG IN IS BACK. 

YEAH, I DELETED THOSE TWO CRAPPY CHAPTERS. I FEEL LIKE THIS IS PRETTY CRAPPY TOO, BUT BEAR WITH ME.

I HOPE I CAN UPDATE SOON.

 

PSSSSTTTT- HEY SILENT READERS, 

LEAVE ME A LONG LOVE NOTE <3