01

Please Heal Me, Infinite-- (Sequel of 'Kai, You are destroying me')

 

Chapter One: Byun In Na’s Comeback… It’s not the Infinite Show.

 

“The boy left and the girl lived alone ever since… the end.” In Na tucked the blankets of little Bomi. 

“Mommy, I still can’t sleep! Can you tell another story?” Bomi pull on her blanket corners. 

“I don’t have another story… how about I tell the story one more time?” In Na rub her neck awkwardly. 

“Mommy… the ending is so bad… why does every princess gets to be with their prince in other stories and not this one?!” Bomi sat up in her bed in anger and confusion. 

“That girl… wasn’t a princess. This isn’t a fairytale.” 

 

 


 

 

Sehun digs into the closet trying to find her uniform. “Noona, I swear you have to clean your closet!” 

D.O. was humming as he made breakfast for In Na. “Breakfast’s good~ come down In Na!” 

Chanyeol was double checking In Na’s summer homework. “You got half of them wrong In Na!” 

Baekhyun was packing In Na’s backpack. “Where are your pens and pencils, did you even buy them?!” 

Suho was with In Na in the bathroom. “Open.” 

In Na opens her mouth but she still shut her eyes. 

“Floss, mouthwash, spit, good.” Suho was brushing In Na’s teeth for her as she stood there ‘sleeping.’ 

 

And soon the five of them had to fix the ‘problems.’ 

Sehun was flipping through her whole closet and finally found Baekhyun’s old uniform. 

D.O. packed the breakfast and lunch into a bag and placed it by the door. 

Chanyeol redid all the wrong problems and placed it back into her backpack. 

Baekhyun just stole some of Sehun’s school supplies from his bag and stuffed it into In Na’s bag. 

Suho finished putting lotion on In Na’s face as he pushed her out to change into her uniform. 

 

It was the first day of school… it was the first day of hell.

 


 

"Hey beautiful~ Looking cute!" A group of guys surrounded Sehun and In Na. 

“Don’t you think you picked the wrong girl to hit on?” Sehun growled. 

“What does she have to do with you now Oh Sehun?!” Hoya smirked. 

“Don’t tell me she’s your girl. Come on, you can never get a girl that hot like her!” Sunggyu mocked as the rest of Infinite laughed along. 

Sehun grinned widely as he wrapped his arm around In Na’s shoulder. “She’s not my girl,” Sehun planted a light kiss on In Na’s forehead. “She’s my girlfriend.”

The girls surrounding them all screamed and start taking pictures of the ‘couple’. 

“She’s so lucky to have Sehun!” 

“Sehun is so cute! He’s so sweet!” 

“Sehun is such a good boyfriend! He is so cool!” 

All the girls began to swarm all over Sehun and his cuteness. 

However, Woohyun paced closer to Sehun and looked right into his eyes. “Too bad, she’s going to be my girl soon.” 

All the girls gasp as In Na raised an eyebrow at the good looking boy in front of her. 

Sehun only chuckled. “Let’s see.” 

The rest of the Infinite and some group of boys follow him. That was the problem; the girls in Seoul High School love Sehun, and the boys of Seoul High School see Infinite as role models and Sehun as an enemy. 

And the worst thing that could happen? Byun In Na is in the same class as Infinite. 
Without Oh Sehun. And that is deep . 

“Byun In Na, you may sit next to Nam Woohyun.” 

 



Hey ya ;) First Chapter Up~ Don't worry Kai LOVERS <3, he's the main guy of the fanfic. Ain't going anywhere, coming back soon~ Please comment & Subscribe~ 

 

#THIS MUCH LOVE to SHINHWA <3