Born to Be

We Are Meant To Be!

Narrator

 

"Peniel! Can you like, clean your bunk?" Minhyuk yelled from their room. Peniel dashed to the room and quickly started tidying up his bed and keeping some gadgets to his drawer. "Sorry hyung~" Peniel mumbled while looking down and walking out of the room. Minhyuk felt guilty so he ran to Peniel and placed his arms around Peniel's shoulders. "Aigoo~ it's okay. Sorry for getting mad..." Minhyuk said and messed Peniel's hair with his other hand. "Ne hyung~ I'm really sorry~" Peniel said in English. "yes yes. sorry. I'm sorry. Okay?" Minhyuk started answering in basic English that made Peniel laugh everytime. "Thanks hyung~" Peniel hugged Minhyuk but as Minhyuk was going to hug him back, Peniel let go of him and ran to the kitchen table. "Watermelons!" Peniel said happily and took one slice of the juicy red fruit and took a bite. "Mmm... Delicious! More!" Peniel took another slice and ran to the living room and sat on the couch next to Sungjae.

 

Looking at the other watermelon in Peniel's hand, Sungjae, like a ninja, took a bite at it. Peniel was so shocked that he blurted out sentences in full english. "Oh My God! Sungjae! That's mine! Why did you eat it! Aish~" Peniel said while looking at his watermelon. "It's mine. Watermelon is delicious~" Sungjae said and smiled at his hyung mischievously. "Yah~ Foolish! Stupid! Foolish!" Eunkwang heard the English conversation and started saying random things. Minhyuk walked to the living room while looking at his mirror. "I'm a beautiful boy!" he sang then flipped his hair. The others looked at him disgusted look on their faces and finally, Ilhoon threw a pillow at Minhyuk. "Get a hold of yourself hyung" Ilhoon said. "What? it's true!" Minhyuk protested and sat next to Ilhoon and started touching his arms.... then the legs.... Sungjae joined him and started rubbing Ilhoon's stomach... "Wha- Yah! This is ual harassment! Someone stop them!" Ilhoon shouted but the others are just watching them, laughing.

 

The fun was over and it was time to sleep. Peniel opened his phone and wnet through his folders. Finally, he found the thing he's looking for and smiled at it. "I miss you bestfriend~" he said and drifted off to sleep.

 

L.joe's POV

 

"Oppa?!" the others looked shocked. I can't help but laugh but I I held it in. "Yes. She's my fiance." I said and hugged Hyosun tighter. "So you guys better back off" I gave them a If-You-Touch-Her-Youll-Be-Dead glare and they all just nodded. "And then you said you were really kind" Chunji shook his head. "Yah Lee Chanhee! Do you wanna die?!" I let go of Hyosun and faked fight with Chunji. The boys are really enjoying the scene. I went back to Hyosun and hugged her again. "Babe, you still have school tomorrow. Let's go~" I led her to her bedroom but before we went up, "And you guys finish that. I'll be back." I told them.

 

After tucking Hyosun to bed, I went down and helped the boys paint the walls of the house. We had a little help from eomma (Hyosun's) about what kind of design Hyosun likes and she cooperated. My pretty baby like it simple but she also likes flowers especially daisies. So we painted the bottom of the living room walls with lilac daisies and finished everything at midnight. I decided to go back to Hyosun's house to help her get ready for tomorrow.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So guys, I added new characters. Isn't this exciting?

 

Sorry, the update is short. it's midnight and I'm like having a writer's block for days now. ^^

 

BTW, Who's your bias in BtoB? Mine is Peniel! The ever innocent faced Shin Donggeun! And I ship PenJae! :)