Mission "I'm Possible"

We Are Meant To Be!

 

"Gah~! I'm so tired of this! I want some rest!" the usually happy and loud L.joe complained at his co-members and manager.
 
 
 
"L.joe-ssi, you know you can't have a vacation while your promotions are still on going." Teen Top's manager started. "And-" but he didn't finished off because L.joe was already walking towards his and Chunji's room.
 
 
As L.joe eneter the room, he heard Chunji say "What the hell is this? Is he gay?". Chunji was holding a doll that was once owned by L.joe's first love. "LEE CHAN HEE!! PUT THAT BACK TO WHERE YOU GOT IT! NOOOOWWWWW!!!!" L.joe yelled at Chunji from the door. "Okay okay! Look who's cranky. You're totally on your period." Chunji said and sticked his tongue out. L.joe got hold of a pillow and threw it at Chunji's direction hitting the other boy straight on the face. "What the hell is your problem Lee Byunghun?!" Chunji stared at him worriedly. "It's like you're a whole other person." he continued. "I'm sick of this. Hey wait. It's not like I don't wanna continue being an idol but... I wanna have some rest.. I want to go back to my hometown for a while. Maybe a week.. I wanna see my grandparents... I wanna see my parents... I wanna see... HER." L.joe said, his Superman pillow covering his face. Chunji approached him and put an arm around L.joe. "It's gonna be fine Joeyy.. I'll help you. Tomorrow is our last day of promotion and after our goodbye stage in Inkigayo, I'll help you get into a bus going home." Chunji said, comforting L.joe. In return, L.joe hugged Chunji tightly and said "thank you Chunji...".
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
As soon as Teen Top's goodbye stage in Inkigayo finished, Chunji and L.joe sneaked out. L.joe packed some clothes for a week the night before and put it in a backpack to not detect suspicion. The bus station was, thank God, just a few blocks away from the building. The two boys wore a black mask and a hat to avoid being seen by fans.
 
When the two boys entered the Bus station they heard the female voice that says "Last call for the passengers of the bus going to Gunsan, North Jeolla province!" and with that, L.joe and Chunji hurried to the ticket booth and bought a ticket for L.joe and ran for the bus. Thankfully, L.joe was able to get a seat and look at the window as Chunji wave goodbye.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
At the dorm...
 
"Where the hell is Chunji and L.joe?!" their manager asked the others but the boys just shrugged and shook their heads. And that's when Chunji entered the dorm.
 
"Where's L.joe?" the manager asked him. Chunji felt nervous, his forehead was sweating and his hands are shaking. "Well... uhm..". "well?" CAP asked. "I... he... he went back to Gunsan." Chunji finally said. "WHAT?!" the manager said, shocked. "Chill! It's just for a week and we've already finished ur promotions." Niel coolly handled the manager. "He's right you know" Changjo agreed with Niel. "Fine. He gets to have a week. JUST A WEEK, tell him that. And don't think you're getting away for helping him." the manager said, and looked  at CAP. "You're doing the dishes. FOR A WEEK." CAP said and and mouthed a 'sorry' before leaving Chunji with his mouth open.