CHAPTER 6: He's Sneaky

You're Good, But I'm Better

 

Your POV~

“D*mn! He’s good. He can stand that much urge and pain?”

“Hmm well, this isn’t the end! The game has just started!”

“Chaejin hwaiting!”

You were on your walking by the hall now. The hall was silent because most of your classmates have made it to their next periods.

As you were walking, you heard footsteps right behind you. You did nothing but continue thinking that it must’ve been just another student who happens to be going the same way as you.

Then a quick figure made it past you and he put his arm in front of you. His hand hit the wall, stopping your pace.

It was Kyuhyun.

You faced him and he was still sweaty on the forehead and a bit pale.

“YAH! What is your problem?” you yelled.

Unfortunately there were no teachers to hear you and put you in detention.

He didn’t answer. He inched closer and closer. You were really confused and mad. You wanted to try and get away but you just froze. You assumed he was leaning in for a kiss but he passed your lips and went to your ear.

“Does Kitty want to play?” he asked in a slow and seductive way.

“It’s on.” You replied.  

He backed up his head from your ear and kissed your forehead. You just stood there blankly. He pushed on the wall to get out of the position he was in and took off. You didn’t know how to react.

{NEXT PERIOD}

Kyuhyun had gotten over the laxative you gave him. Your next period was with a very alert and aware professor. You decided to repeat a past scheme which was to sleep during class. But this time, you’ve learned your lesson. Your right arm was the only thing supporting the weight of your head on your desk while your left arm lay flat on your thigh to avoid any unnecessary feeling up your thigh again.

It’s been about 5 minutes since you started your fake slumber but the teacher was just way too busy writing on the board plus you’re not really in his field of vision since you sat in front.

You waited in that position. You felt genuinely sleepy because of what you were doing and you actually dosed off for a couple of minutes. But in that semi-sleep state you were in, something kept you up.

It was a somewhat soft and moist sensation on your fingernails on the hand you had slumped on your desk. You thought it was just a normal feeling where your arm goes numb because you stayed in one position for a long time.

But as the feeling went on, a very light pressure was being exerted on the upper part of your left arm. It was like someone had gone a bit too close to you and had to lean on your arm.

Then all of the sensations stopped.

The professor slammed his book on your desk which made you shoot right up.

“Miss Lee Chaejin!! Sleeping during my class is intolerable! Keep up this kind of behavior and you’ll find yourself in big trouble! Consider this your first warning.” he yelled at you in front of the class.

“Yes! This is my first step to the master plan.” You thought to yourself as you kept an “IM SORRY” face at the professor.

“I’m sorry professor.” You apologized then he went on with his lecture while keeping an eye on you.

You were satisfied. But something went wrong, very, very wrong.

When you fixed yourself to sit properly and reached for your notebook, you saw it.

The soft and moist sensation you felt on your nails, the pressure leaning on you. It all came rushing in with rage.