Eyes So Blind

My Date's The Beginning~ [APPLY CLOSED!]

Soonyangel

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqC8AmuZuLI

Name : Lee SooYoung (18)

Bias/Partner : Song Seunghyun (19)


Type Of Story/Genre: Angst/Sad... But with a happy ending :)

Setting: Seoul University and hospital

Plot/ Summary: She's always at the wrong place, at the wrong moment. Everytime Seunghyun's mad, she's here. So, he used to use her as a punchbag, screaming harsh words to her, laughing at her, mocking her. The only thing he knew was that he always felt better after hurting her... and somehow guilty. And yet, she's never been mad at him, when he looked at her, she was always smiling to him like the nice and shy girl she was. She never said anything to him. But one day, as he comes back to FTIsland's dorm, he finds her following him so he starts to scream at her...But she jumps on him, making him fall. What happened ? The girl got hit by a car... instead of him. She saved him. As he comes closer, he finds a book : her diary. That's how he learns that she is in love with him, that she always let him hurt her because she knew he felt better after. Seunghyun, guilty, decides to stop avoiding his own feelings for the girl and to take care of her until she wakes up...

Title: Eyes so blind

Extra: Your writing is so sweet, I like it a lot <3 ! My plot may be long, I'm sorry T.T Could you make the two of them end up together,please? Thanks <3 *-*

FIGHTING ! ^^    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song for story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqC8AmuZuLI

SooYoung’s POV~

School just ended and I was slowly packing up my bags when I saw something outside the window that caught my attention.

“Not again.” I muttered before running out, heading for the disaster bound to happen once I get there.

“Seunghyun stop!” I yelled and saw him stop for a brief second as he was about to completely finish the poor guy he held by his shirt color. I recognize him, he’s the same guy that’s been following us around lately. As if noticing him chance, the guy squirms out of Seunghyun’s clutches and runs away terrified.

“SooYoung you let me get away!” He yelled at me and I flinched. I already knew what was going to happen to me.

Seunghyun’s POV~

“You’re such a pathetic loser! You can eve stand up for yourself and tell that jerk to back off can you?” I said, landing a punch at every opening I see with every word that comes out of my mouth. With a final blow, she’s hunched over coughing up some blood. Yet throughout the whole time, not once did she complain or beg. I don’t know what comes over me, yet everytime my anger gets vented out on SooYoung I feel better. Like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, then it slightly comes back after seeing the damage I do to her. The guilt kills me sometimes but I push it aside.

SooYoung’s POV~

I pull myself up and lean against the wall to catch my breath before giving him my usual smiles, it’s a small gesture I do to tell him I’m ok in the end. You must think I’m pathetic right? Letting a guy like him beat me up just for the fun of it. But put yourself in my position, could you honestly get mad at him? Especially if you’re in love with him?

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” He muttered and walked away, leaving me staring at his back longing for one day where he’ll show me a change in his feelings. Or the day when I get the courage to confess.

Seunghyun’s POV~

The next day went by pretty quickly. School ended and I was heading back to the FT Island dorm. It was only a block away when I heard several scurrying footsteps behind me. I stopped in my tracks and didn’t move for a several seconds, hoping to take my follower by surprise. When I turned around I saw SooYoung hiding behind a phone booth. I know she saw me, I marched right up not bothering to look at the roads and yelled at her,

“You’re FOLLOWING me?! Can you be any more shameful? What’s your problem SooYoung, honestly?” At first she had a look of utter guilt etched into her face, yet her eyes suddenly filled with horror and I saw her running to me. Before I could even land a blow on her, she took me by surprise and jumps on me, causing me to lose my balance and fall backwards as my back hit the hard concrete.

“Yah you idiot! That freakin hurt-” yet my words trailed off. I heard a honk in the far distance and I couldn’t even believe my eyes. I finally understood it, SooYoung pushed me out of the way so some idiot of a driver wouldn’t run me over. Yet I can’t put it together, why would she do so after all those things I did to her?

She loves you, you’ve been ignoring it but you know it’s true. How can your eyes be so blind?

She looked so lifeless right now and I began to panic. I knew a nearby hospital around here and gently picked her up bridal style, taking her bag along with me.

“Hold on SooYoung.” I muttered under my breath and ran as fast as my legs could carry me.

SooYoung’s POV~

I slowly opened my eyes to be greeted by a blinding white light. There were doctors and nurses surrounding me and before I could even say anything, my eyes grew so heavy that I was forced to close them and fall back asleep.

Seunghyun’s POV~

I was sitting outside of the E.R waiting to hear news about her condition. Yet it’s been already 2 hours and nothing, no news or anything. Nobody was telling me the slightest bit of information.

“Why am I not getting any answers?” I hissed in frustration and threw SooYoung’s bag at the wall. I saw her things scatter about the floors and one thing caught my attention, a diary. Curiosity (and slight boredom) got the best of me so I decided to open it up and read her entries.

By the time I got to the final page, I was ridden with such guilt and bitterness. She was so pure, yet I tainted her. At one entry, she was in so much pain she had half a mind to simply wither away and die. I was on the last entry which was today, there were only a few words, yet I felt my heart shatter at each one.

Dear Diary,

I’m going to confess to Seunghyun after school today. Wish me luck!

That’s why she was following me. She wanted to finally confess. The doors to the Emergency Room flew open and I quickly wiped my tears away, hoping no one saw them. The doctor gave me a tired smile and said,

“She’s going to be fine. But, she’ll be recovering in the hospital for at least a week so to speak of.” I nodded and tried to hold back some fresh tears when I saw her laying on the white gurney, wrapped in bandages with IV fluids attached to her. I grabbed a nearby chair and sat beside her, holding her delicate hands. Whether she heard me or not I didn’t care, I promised her,

“I’ll take care of you, I’m so sorry SooYoung.” I can’t ignore her feelings any more, I can’t even ignore my own feelings that began to sprout that day.

SooYoung’s POV~

When I woke up the next day or so, I saw Seunghyun sleeping next to me. He had such an angelic look upon his face I almost didn’t recognize him. He suddenly groaned and stared up into my eyes.

“You’re awake.” He comments and rubs his eyes awake, slightly squinting in the room.

“Y-yeh.” I could only stutter out. We were engulfed by a silence. It wasn’t awkward, just comforting before he handed me my bag along with my journal.

“I’m sorry SooYoung, I read it.” He whispered and I felt my heart beating rapidly. Yet, I put on a smile like I usually do and sigh out in a joking manner,

“It was bound to get out someday.” I was hoping that would be the end of that, yet Seunghyun simply got up from his seat and kissed my forehead. It was the most gentle and affectionate things he’s ever done.

“I’m so sorry for getting you into this state, I promise I’ll protect you from now on, I’ll care for you.” I couldn’t’ help but feel the happy tears building at the corners of my eyes.

“Neh, I’d like that.” I whispered before I felt his lips slowly coming into contacts with my own.