Pinkie Promise

My Date's The Beginning~ [APPLY CLOSED!]

happybubblelove

1.) Marshmallow - IU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_6WgsXMXkE

3.) Seoul, SM Building, etc.

4.) Song Kyung Mi (19) Cho Kyuhyun (23)


5.) Cute / Happy Ending please~ ^^

6.) Kyuhyun and I are in a relationship and its being kept a secret from the public. Although they don’t know that we’re actually together, fans start to pair us together since we’re always taking pictures and spending time with each other. Since I’m a big fan of skinship, I always hold his hands and hug him whenever we’re together. When we’re on shows together or have schedules together, we always get teased but just laugh it off. Eventually, things get a little crazier when we get put onto the show ‘We Got Married’, much to our surprise. We act a lot closer to each other but no one suspects anything since we’ve told people that we’re really close friends. Over the course of the show, we still continue to act as a virtual couple and a real couple and when the show eventually ends, we end up getting permission to reveal our relationship and choose to do so, much to our many fans’ surprise.

8.) Good luck with this!
And for the plot, is it alright if I’m also in a girlgroup? Thank you~ ^^

9.) Pinkie Promise  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song for story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_6WgsXMXkE

 Kyuhyun's POV~

"And the results are....Kyuhyun and Kyung Mi's newest song, "Marshmallow"!" I look up at the monitor and, sure enough, our duet song won Music Bank! Kyung Mi and I hug and I tell her,

"Told you we had a good chance to win." She sticks out her tongue at me and I return the merong.

"Thank you so much, it's such an honor to win this." I say bowing.

"It's been an even greater experience sharing this award with my good friend Kyuhyun." Kyung Mi finishes. I wink at her and she ruffles my hair. The confetti flies and the crowd cheers. How great is this?

Kyung Mi's POV~

"Who would be your ideal type Kyung Mi?" The MC for Strong Heart asks. I make a thinking face and reply,

"Probably Kyuhyun from Super Junior. We're really good friends and I can always rely on him."

"Looks like you both are each others ideal types, why not just go out already? You have been rumoured to be a couple numerous times and have several photos taken of you both embracing one another and holding hands." I blush remembering all of our secret dates.

"We both have extremely busy schedules, but we're just really close friends. Nothing more." I say trying to hide my guilt I feel for lying on public television TT^TT I'm sorry umma and appa for lying.

"Well, how would you feel if we told you Kyuhyun was backstage watching all of this?" I look up and, at the monitor is a video of Kyuhyun sitting in the waiting room.

"Eh?" I ask confused. He comes out and multiple cameras follow.

"Congratulations! You both have been chosen by our viewers to be the next 'We Got Married' couple!"

Kyuhyun's POV~

"Wah~" Kyung Mi awes. I try to hold myself back from hugging her. She looks so adorable, like a little kid at a candy store.

"We really get to live here?" She asks amazed. I look around at our new "We Got Married" home.

 

 

"This is all yours." The crew reply. She gives me a smile and jumps up, wrapping her legs around my waist.

"Oh, looks like the couple is already close!" The crew exclaim. I hug her back and whisper,

"Yah, this could start another scandal." She whisper back,

"Not anymore, we're officially a virtual couple." I chuckle and she giggles back.

Kyung Mi's POV~

"Please turn your head a little." The photographer instructs. It's been already half a year since Ive been "married" to Kyuhyun. Right now, we're about to shoot our final episode and I'm taking photos of myself in a wedding dress. I feel a pair of hands going around my waist and see Kyuhyun looking handsom in a tuxedo.

"Do you know how much I want to kiss you right now?" He asks. I blush and reply,

"You can, we never really had our first kiss on the show." He leans in and kisses me as a photo is taken.

"That's perfect. You both seem so natural around one another, as if you really are a couple." The photographer exclaims and we both laugh a little.

Kyuhyun's POV~

"Kyung Mi!" I look from the kitchen and see Kyung Mi's group member's visiting her.

"We miss our little maknae! How have you been? Did Kyuhyun-oppa hurt you?" Her fearless leader asks. I chuckle and reply,

"No not yet." Kyung Mi puffs out her cheeks and says,

"Yah, just go back to making the kimchi soup."

"So you already shot your last episode today right?" The group's rapper asks. Kyung Mi and I exchange sad looks and reply,

"Yeah, this afternoon they finished."

"I'll move back in with you guys soon." Kyung Mi says sadly.

"Aw don't be sad Kyung Mi, you can see me everyday, we work in the same company, ne?" I say kissing her forehead, trying to cheer her up.

Kyung Mi's POV~

Just as I was about to go onstage for the SM Town Live, Kyuhyun whispers to me,

"Don't forget our pinkie promise." I give him a warm smile and reply,

"I won't, make sure you don't forget ahjussi. You always forget things." He pouts and says,

"Yah! When do I forget things? .... By the way have you seen my sun glasses? And what date is it today?" I roll my eyes at him and go on stage with my group.

Kyuhyun's POV~

Once we finished our song, Leeteuk gave me a pat on the back and said,

"Good luck." I look at our manager standing at the corner and he gives me a reassuring nod, telling me it's ok. I take Kyung Mi by the hand and lead her on stage. At first the crowd cheers, but some begin whispering. Wondering why I'm on stage with Kyung Mi.

"A-anasseyo. For the past two years or so, Kyuhyun and I have been um a couple." Kyung Mi mumbles the last part. She's shaking with nervousness and I squeeze her hand.

"We have been a couple for a while, before 'We Go Married'. Please support us from now on." I say and bow. At first, there is silence and some confusion in the crowd. Then, you hear a faint clapping starting near the back, and soon the whole crowd cheers.

"Congratulations!"

"2Kyu Forever!"

I look over at Kyung Mi and she says,

"Looks like you didn't forget the pinkie promise." I put a finger to my chin and say,

"If I remember it was, 'Pinkie promise me we'll reveal to our fans our relationship. I feel bad for lying to them all the time.'" Kyung Mi playfully punches me and I say into the microphone,

"Don't you think she deserves a punishment for that punch on me?" The crowd cheers and I kiss her.

"Pabo." She mumbles as she tries to hide her blushing face.

* Hope you enjoyed your oneshot ^^ Sorry I haven't been updating as much, had a major test this week *pouts*