7 Years Of LOVE

My Date's The Beginning~ [APPLY CLOSED!]

sKyu328

1.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCQGV7G1o2E
7 years of love / Kyuhyun

2.) Kim HyeMi , 19. Cho Kyuhyun , 23

3.) Setting : around SEOUL , SM building , Namsan tower

5.) A little sad with happy ending haha. / can be a cute too. up to you :)

6.) They are bestfriend but Kyuhyun like Hyemi almost 7 years but he keep it himself, he don't have courage to confess to her while Hyemi also had a feeling for him but she wait for Kyuhyun to make a first move but then she gave up of waiting. They are like trying to play push and pull. Then suddenly, one guy came and confessed to her. In order to make her forget about her feeling and want to remain as bestfriend , she accepted that guy. Kyuhyun trying to pushed Hyemi away from his life but he know he can't.


8.) Hmm as what I ask, happy ending right hehe. So, in the end Kyuhyun try to get her and he did it :DD.
GOOD LUCK! Can't wait to read it, fighting :)

9.) 7 years of LOVE  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song for story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCQGV7G1o2E

Kyuhyun's POV~

"Ne stop tickling me! You know I'm ticklish!" I say laughing as HyeMi tickles me.

"Not until you tell me where you put my phone!" As if on cue, it rings underneath my bed. I sneak a peak at the caller ID and see 'Yesung.'

"Yobseyo?" HyeMi answers. I look at her and she's blushing and fidgeting around.

"What was that about?" I ask once she hangs up.

"Nothing, so you hungry? I can order pizza." She offers holding up the phone.

Kyuhyun's POV~

"Pizza sounds good." I say. We both get up and I say,

"Race you downstairs."

"What are you 15?" She replies rolling her eyes.

"Nope, but wasn't that when I met you?" I reply. Yeah I remember when we met, 7 years ago. Today would be our 7 year friend anniversary. I wonder if HyeMi remembers?

"No racing." She says. We exchange glances and end up running downstairs anyways. XD

HyeMi's POV~

"HyeMi wake up!" The choreographer scolds at me. I look up and see the whole class staring at me. I blush and look over at Kyuhyun. He's sleeping on the floor, leaning against the wall too -.- I feel something warm on my hand and see he fell asleep while holding my hand! Oh god, our choregrapher at SM is explaining to us about popping and Kyuhyun's sleeping! How come he doesn't get caught?! His head slides and I found his head on my shoulder! I try to hide my blushing face and gently poke him.

"K-Kyuhyun?" I stutter trying not to think about how close he is. He slowly opens his eyes and as he lifts his head, I felt his lips brush against my cheek. It was probably an accident. It's like a game of push and pull with us, I try to show him my feelings, yet he probably doesn't realize them. It hurts knowing I've loved him for 7 years, yet he only thinks of me as his friend.

Kyuhyun's POV~

When I woke up, I found out I was leaning on HyeMi! I tried to look away and cool down my red face.

"S-sorry." I stutter.

"It's ok." She says a little glum. I look over and she seems lost in her own thoughts. Once rehearsals were over, I noticed Yesung talking to HyeMi.

"What's that about?" I ask trying to ignore the jealousy in my tone of voice.

"Yesung's asking out HyeMi, what does it look like?" My friend says a matter of factly. What?

"Since when did he like her?" I ask. They shrug and look over at HyeMi. Say no HyeMi, would you really accept his offer when I want you by my side? Do those 7 years not show you anything on how I feel?

HyeMi's POV~

"Anneyong." I greet Yesung by the bus stop. He waves and I ask,

"So where are we going?"

"Namsan Tower." Yesung replies giving me a small smile. I wanted to go to Namsan Tower with Kyuhyun before. I shake the thought out of my head. No, this date is to help me forget about Kyuhyun and move on. Besides, I haven't heard from him ever since the day Yesung asked me out. No call, no message, nothing. I hope he's ok.

"Ready?" Yesung asks pointing to the bus coming up. I nod and take one last glance at my phone before turning it off. It's not good to think about Kyuhyun the whole time I'm with Yesung.

Kyuhyun's POV~

Stop thinking about her Kyuhyun, she's probably with Yesung right now. Yet, I can't help but feel some jealousy building up. Aish, why can you not get her out of your head? I hit the wall with a fist and look at my phone. I can't do this any more, I can't push her away. I dial her number.

Annaseyo! This is HyeMi, I can't get to my phone-

I throw my phone across the room. Where could she be?! Then I remember something she told me when we first met,

"So where would you want your first date to be?" HyeMi asks innocently. At first, I think anywhere as long as I'm with the girl I like. But I heard myself say,

"I guess a movie and then dinner. What about you?" She blushes and looks down at her feet.

"I always wanted to go see the Namsan Tower."

I grab my car keys and race off to HyeMi.

HyeMi's POV~

"Wow, the view's beautiful from here." I say looking over the view of Seoul. If only Kyuhyun was here.

"What's wrong?" Yesung asks with concern in his voice. I try to give him a convincing smile and reply,

"Nothing, just a lot on my mind. Thanks for taking me out Yesung. I needed to clear my head." He scratches the back of his neck and says,

"Anytime. You know HyeMi, I really do like you." I felt a little sting in my chest. I like Yesung too, but not the same way I love Kyuhyun.

"I-" I began but stopped mid sentence when I saw Kyuhyun marching up to us.

"Sorry Yesung, I'll be taking her." He says and drags me away before Yesung has a chance to say anything.

Kyuhyun's POV~

"Yah Kyuhyun! Let go of me!" HyeMi protests and whips her hand out of my grasp.

"What was that for?" She asks. I didn't know myself, I only saw them looking close together and felt my body taking control on it's own.

"Why did you go with him?" I mumble with some anger hidden away.

"Why do you care?" She asks in a monotone voice.

"Because I wanted to take you to Namsan Tower for your first date." I felt myself getting warm in the face. She gives a said laugh and replies,

"Really Kyuhyun? You don't seem to even realize my feeling for you. We've been only friends for 7 years and that's all we've ever gone to. Friends." I clench my fists and say,

"I wanted to be more than friends ever since I met you."

HyeMi's POV~

All my anger went away. Did he really say those words?  I look up at his honest eyes and ask,

"Really?" He walks up and caresses my cheek.

"Yeah, I've loved you for 7 years already." I blush and look down. He tilts my chin so I'm facing him.

"What about you?" My heart feels like it's about to burst out of my chest.

"Same here." He chuckles and we lock eyes.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks shyly. I giggle and reply,

"You don't know how long I've waited for you to say that."