Our Childhood

You're mine

I was still crying in Changhyun's embrace, depressed and sad. Luhan made my day darker and gloomy. How could he do this to me. Changhyun was stil comforting me while I was crying on his shoulder, making his uniform wet. " Promise me you won't leave me like he does..." , I looked up to Changhyun until our faces were only an inch apart. 

Oh, his facial features, thoes puppy eyes and clear while milky skin and those lips. Just then, my phone vibrated, notifying me for a new text message. I quickly got my senses back with my burning red cheeks and looked away. As I looked at my lock screen walpaper, it was a photo of Luhan. Changhyun snatched away my phone from me " Wait! Let me change that for you!" , Changhyun quickly unlocked my phone and took a selca with me " 1, 2 ,3!" , I quickly gave out a fake smile to the camera. "Yah! What is that for! Give me back my phone!", I shouted. "Can't you wait you little rascal! I'm just helping!" 

~Changhyun's POV~

I took a quick selca with Eunwoon and quickly changed her lockscreen wallpaper. Ah, how pretty. "Here you go~", I passed back her phone. "My phone looks prettier now without Luhan~" , Eunwoon gave me a bright smile. Eunwoon was busily checking out a text message she received. I lied  my chin on her right shoulder to take a quick peek at the message. It reads..

 

From: Umma 

To: Eunwoon

Darling Eunwoon ah! It's been a while!

Mind picking us up at the airport at 9pm?

We are going to stay in seoul for a while for now!

Umma and Appa misses you! See you later! 

 

Time check , 8:45pm. "Oh your parents? Can I come along?" " You sure?  They don't really know you though. If you are up for it then go get ready you babo!" , Eunwoon pushed me off the bed. "Y-yah.. I'm older than you!" , I pouted. Let the games begin.

~End of POV~

Hah, he deserves that for sleeping next to me. The next thing I knew was Changhyun took out some casual clothes that is Changjo's. Tsk, he  thinks anything Changjo owes is his. 

I went to the living room to find Changjo and there he was, sleeping peacefully on the sofa. On the living room table lies two cups of tea. Who came over? I thought to myself. "wake up! wake up! Umma and appa are back in korea!" , I shouted at his ear and threw a pillow at him.

"Yah! You want me to become dead?! Umma and appa who? " , he said in his half awake voice.

"Umma and appa! Your step parents you dumb! gogo get changed!" , I slapped his head lightly. Out of a sudden, his face turned gloomy. After a few minutes, Changhyun and Changjo were ready.

Changhyun looked presentable but Changjo looks like he just came back from exploring a jungle. I quickly took out my bb cream and shoved it to Changjo's face. "Wear something on your face at least! Your face looks ugly!" 

~Changjo's POV~

"... Your face looks ugly!" , that comment. Is it one of the reasons why she doesn't love me like she does back in the past anymore? Thinking of the past is like one of the most memorable moments of my life. But there were two people who made my past horrible. Eunwoon's parents, who adopted me. 

-Flashback to childhood-

"Eunwoon ah!!! slow down! I'm tired!" , I called out to Eunwoon who probably ran away to my mother. It was summer that day and it was a hot and humid day. Me and Eunwoon were playing catching for break time. I remember back then that me and Eunwoon were homeschooled and being taught by my mother herself. We were only in kindergarten.

"Changjo yah! Shower time!" , umma called out for me. I quickly ran to where my mother was and immediately went in the inflated baby pool. " Lee Changjo! Get out of that pool right at this instant you dirty rascal!" , Umma pulled me out of the pool and slapped my cheeks.

It hurts so bad that I had to cry. "ummmaaaa!!!! But it's shower time!!" , I whined.

"Remember what umma tells you! Take off your clothes first!" , Umma quickly took out my clothes. Eunwoon was already in the pool and enjoying by herself. Before I could even splash myself with the cooling pool water, " Wait right there! There is a password before you can enter! Guess what the password is? " , Eunwoon crossed her arms.

" Choi Eunwoon?"  "NO!"  "Lee Changjo? "  "NO!"  "Saranghae?"  "Uhh.... Yes.." , Eunwoon's cheeks gave out a cute pinkish tint. "It seems like umma taught you guys well didn't I?" , Umma hugged the both of us. 

This rule to love each other went on until the last year of elementary school, the day that I confessed to Eunwoon to be my girlfriend. It was during spring on a perfect Friday.

She accepted it and it was the best blessing ever. and from that day onwards, our love for each other became deeper. We were known as the 'Hyena couple' because we fought off haters and bullies pretty well by ourselves. Our relationships were the highlights of my life until the day my parents died.

My parents passed away  when were on our last year of middle school. Oh, and we stopped getting homeschooled when we were on our 3rd year of elementary school because my mother had to fly overseas for work quite alot.

Eunwoon and I were just chilling in Eunwoon's house watching the tv while I was lying on her lap. Suddenly, a channel that was broadcasting worldwide news featured two familiar looking people. I quickly stood up and those two familiar looking people were my parents. The news was talking about a plane crash that was flying towards the USA.

"Why what's wrong jagiya?" , Eunwoon lied her head on my shoulder. "Umma and appa.... By any chance.. Did they took that plane?!" , I quickly took my phone to check through the text messages that I received from Umma and Appa. The last message stated that they were going to fly to USA. "It can't be?!" , Eunwoon took a peek at my phone. 

From that day of the plane crash, the only two things I could think of was, 1. Run away to Japan and start a new life. 2. Just live with it and get adopted by Eunwoon's parents. Obviously I picked option 1 because I really do not want to be siblings with Eunwoon! I love her! And I don't want our relation ship to end like this! 

Few days later, a text from Eunwoon came in. 

From: Eunwoon 

To: Changjo

Jagiya, It's so hard to say this but, can we end our relationship and become siblings instead?

Umma and Appa received a will from your parents and I'm sure you received one too....

 

I quickly packed my stuff and ran away to Daegu, the countryside of South Korea.

I turned off my phone so no one could get contact with me. Somehow, Eunwoon's parents were smart at tracking people and they managed to find me in a traditional house of Daegu where I was living with a kind and caring family.

They tied me up and  took me away  in a lorry and took me back to Seoul. And from that day onwards, I was no longer a Lee, but a Choi. Umma and Appa why did you do this to me. 

-End of flashback-

~End of POV~

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating for a week or so! I was away for a school camp and I just finished school which means semester break is here! But I'm still pretty busy with  CCA and other school matters ((teachers you call this a holiday?!)) so bare with me I'm really sorry ;; I have another camp coming up this weekend so I might do a double update on one of the days before the weekend! And tell me how the story is going so far and do you want me to make it longer or shorter? Have a great day everyone! :)