I'm sorry

You're mine

~Luhan's POV~ 

'This is probably the right time to let go. I am going to debut soon anyway. If sajangnim finds out about this I will probably be dead and this chance to debut only comes in once in a life time.' , I thought to myself. As I was waiting for my bubble tea to be ready, I occassionally turned back looking towards the ddeokbukki stall where Eunwoon was. Look at how romantic they are despite the rough kissing. 

"Hyung~ Stop staring at that couple! Let's hurry up and go back to practice room!", Sehun made me get back my senses. "Ah, sorry. Don't you think that girl looks familiar? The one that is with the guy?" "Who? That Eunwoon girl you talked about?" "Ah, it's not her." , I thought. 

I will deal with her later, For now, pratice it is!

~End of POV~
 

~Nami's POV~

I was still in my panic mode, clueless in whether to run or just wait for them to stop and bring them home. Thankfully, Eunwoon decided to pull away from Changhyun. The next thing I knew was, Eunwoon grabbed Changhyun by the collar. "Yah! Stop it the both of you!", I finally made my decisions. As I made the both of them sit, I grabbed them both by the collar. Just as I was about to slap both of them to get their senses back, 2 familiar looking guys walked by.

I decided to let go of them and dragged both of them by my shoulder to Eunwoon's house. Thankfully, Eunwoon lives near to the ddeokbukki stall!

I could feel stares and lots of chattering behind my back. People judging again tsk. "I'm sure it's her hyung!" , I heard one spoked. "Let's just get going we are already late!", those two familiar looking guys walk by and one of them was... Luhan?! How can he not care about Eunwoon pfft.

As I reached the door of Eunwoon's house, Changjo happened to be outside watering some plants. "Hey Nami! Oh, what happened to Changhyun and Eunwoon?", Changjo immediately helped me out by carrying Eunwoon bridal style. Wow, Changhyun is the more heavier one ? What a bad friend. Both of them were surprisingly dead asleep although I just dragged them.

I tried carrying Changhyun with all my strength using my back and leading him to a big room where Eunwoon was dead asleep at. I let Changhyun lie down on the same king-sized bed, next to Eunwoon but not too close. Rest well , you two.

~End of POV~

 

~Changjo's POV~

Did something bad happen to the both of them? I was just about to recover from my high fever and this came along. "Changjo ah! How have you been? Classes seem lonely without you around." , Nami came out of umma and appa's room like as if nothing happened. "Just a typical high fever and a little bit of flu thanks to the cold weather. What happened with Changhyun and Eunwoon?", I invited Nami to settle down in the living room.

"Ah, they are just tired from school. Teachers have been showing us our past year examination results so they have been stressing on Eunwoon and Changhyun to do more work. Ah, have you take your medications?" , I could tell Nami was lying. It was so obvious, telling from the weird voice she's making. 

"Why worry about me? I'm a man! I know when is right for me! ", I showed off my arm muscles. "Hmm, not manly enough" , Nami answered bluntly. "Oh you want me to show more?" "Ah, no thanks please!!" , Nami shrieked. Haha what a cute girl. 

Hours passed, but Changhyun nor Eunwoon is coming out of the room? This is weird. Oh well, I shall just take a short nap since it's such a nice weather to sleep in.

~End of POV~

Ugh, where am I? I slowly opened my eyes and my surrounding seems familiar. And I am not in uniform but in home clothes? Who changed me into this? I looked next to me and there was Changhyun sleeping peacefully. "Yah! What did you do to my body?!" , I pushed Changhyun off the bed although he was not near me. "Ah what the heck! What did I even do? And why am I here even?", Changhyun said in his y yet sleepy voice. "But why am I changed and you' are still in school uniform?" , I stuttered. " How should I know? But whatever it is, I did not sleep beside you on purpose!" , he pouted. 

As I stood up, a letter fell off from the inside of my shirt. What is this? I picked it up and decided to lie down on the bed again to read. Changhyun lied down next to me sneakingly to see the letter. The letter reads...

 

Dearest little Angel, Choi Eunwoon,

 

I'm really sorry for not sending and picking you up to school these days since I am very busy. 

The reason why I haven't been contacting you for the past few days because I was preparing for my upcoming debut with a group called EXO.

I'm under a record label called SM entertainment, and I'm debuting tomorrow. I know this is kind of a sudden news and I should have told you earlier. But I didn't want you to get really hurt from knowing it earlier. I think it is best if you knew it now. 

It has been my long awaited dream to debut. I really want to stand on stage and perform like how I did back in my school years. I know the time spent between the both of us is short, but I wish you would support me and my team and love me till we're older. 

Till the time that I am allowed to fall in love again, I hope you will wait for me till the end. I have faith in you my yeobo. 

I am really sorry for anything I have done wrong so far, Goodbye.

 

Luhan

 

Tears were trickling down like rain , and all I see in the letter is just words of betrayal. As I was about to crush the letter, "Yah! Wait! Tickets!" , Changhyun grabbed the letter and tore the lower portion of the letter and also tore away the letter as well. "Who is this nasty Luhan jerk anyway? Your boyfriend?!" , Changhyun tried to calm me down by embracing me.  I hugged him back tightly and rested my head on his shoulder, making his uniform wet.

"My ex-boyfriend. Let's just forget about it now. Throw away those tickets. I don't want to go.", All I could think of was a betrayal. So, this is how relationships end. 

 

~Changhyun's POV~

It hurts to see her crying like that. Who would hurt such an innocent girl like her? I felt like smacking that Luhan's guy in the face! Wait till I visit his debut showcase tomorrow. Or maybe not. I'd rather stay here and take care of Eunwoon. 

"Don't cry. This is just another challenge in life. Get him out of your mind. I'm here for you now." , she continues to sulk and cry in my embrace. 

"Changhyun ah, promise me you won't betray me as a friend too? I really hate getting betrayed. Even with friends."  "I will never. How I'd wish I could stay with you till eternity." , Good job, Yoo Changhyun.

~End of POV~

 

        --------------------------------

 

A/N: Wootz! Luhan leaving the story? Haha I know exo has debuted but it's fiction for a reason. hehe. There's so many stuff to buy these days, Angel box, lightstick. sigh. to be a poor fangirl. Till then have a great weekend!