A diamond ring?

You're mine

[A/N: Changjo, Changhyun and Eunwoon are already at the workout area in the gym]

 

I immediately went for the benches. I worked on 10 sets of sit ups while Changhyun went on the treadmill and Changjo picked up a 3kg dumbbell and worked out his biceps. Oh god, the size of those muscles when he reflexes his arm is so huge. I think all this while i'm alone at home watching dramas till midnight, he was at the gym here doing these things. No , Eunwoon ah. Andwae. DO NOT get into a ridiculous daydream anymore! I rolled my eyes and did some regular splits and stretching. I'm not that flexible yet, but i really wish to be as flexible as Victoria unnie! She is my inspiriation. 

 

After suffering myself into a split for 20 minutes while listening to a playlist of Changhyun's song covers in my mp3, I decided to rest. Phew! I'm almost there into a full 180 degree split! I can do it! Hoihoi! "Here, hydrate yourself and wipe off those disgusting sweat of yours?", Changhyun said while handing me a bottle of water, and a towel. "Yah, your sweat is more disgusting and smelly than mines ok! Get yourself  a deodorant pleasee." , I . Actually, he doesn't even have strong body odor. He sniffed his armpits and rolled his eyes at him. Tsk. I don't think I have either. I wouldn't want to suffer myself from waxing my armpits to have y white armpits. I hope they stay milky white forever~

 

"Let's go eat for lunch and then go shopping! I'm worned out!" , Changjo put down the dumbbells and went straight for the locker room to get changed. Wahh! Even his back is so y! Why didn't I notice  this in the past. Ah, I'm so blind. Ish. I should wait till Changjo and Changhyun are done changing. I don't want to fall for Changjo's body again. 

 

Right after they got changed, I immediately ran for the loo. I need to pee! "Changhyun ah, take care of my phone and wallet and don't you dare check on my phone and see all the nonsense there!" , I shouted at him and immediately ran for the bathroom. "I WILL. TEEHEE" , Changhyun said.

 

~Changhyun's P.O.V.~ 

What the heck. A sharp mini knife , Death Note and Naruto accessories dangling on her phone? She watches guy stuffs? I'm shocked. Even her phone cover... Oh well at least it's got f(x) printed on it. I wonder if she had change or something. "Changjo ah, is she like this violent? Or is it just you who bought for her?", I asked Changjo who picked up a dumbbell to work on his biceps again. "Oh, the phone cover, I bought it for her on our previous shopping trip  together.  But the trinkets, it's hers. Yeah, she does watch violent stuffs. She doesn't really like girly clothing and girly things." , Changjo explained. "Wow, no wonder guys in school like to talk to her often." , I replied. But she looks nothing like a tomboy , although her clothes are all in the men's cutting. She looks like any other ordinary girl just that she gets involved with both genders equally unlike other girls who prefer sticking with only their own gender. Interesting... I tried to unlock her phone password. Hmm what could it be... AH! Her birthday? I decided to try it out. 27th of December year 1995. 271295 ? I tried it out and it worked! ASSAAAAA 

 

I browsed literally everything on her phone. I looked at her selcas and her dance covers without any audio on. I don't want Changjo to find out. Ahh~ She's so pretty. Finally, I can get this close with her. One more step and  she will be mine. My heart skipped a beat when I saw a compilation of a photo of her forming a big heart. You know... The latest trend. Everyone on every SNS sites have created that thing. Infinite's Woohyun has done it and so as Teen Top from their latest music video. I don't know.... She's my crush. I fell in love with her personality. Her life seems like its problem-free.  From that photo itself, I'm starting to like her more. I zoomed in the photo and observed every picture that was compiled to create the heart. "YAH YOO CHANGHYUN! PUT MY PRECIOUS BABY DOWN!" , Oh no. I'm caught red-handed. 

~end of P.O.V.~

 

"YAH! YOO CHANGHYUN! PUT MY PRECIOUS BABY DOWN!" , I screamed to Changhyun who was holding onto my precious phone. I guess that he have already invaded my stuffs in there already. "What did you see huh? Did you saw my covers?!" , I shrieked at him while snatching my phone away from him. "M-mianhae. Yes. I did. I'm really sorry!" , He looked down. Aww, this precious guy. But still! My dance covers was not meant to be seen by anyone! Phew. Calm down Eunwoon ah, it's just a few of those covers that i've done with pure hardwork. "Aigoo. Gwaenchana Changhyun ah~ BUT. Don't ever do it again ARASSO?! " , I hugged the dull and sad looking Changhyun , and pat his back hard purposely. "Enough of this drama. Let's go for lunch! I'm hungry. I'll treat you guys this time!" , Changjo placed his dumbbell down and picked up his bag and went ahead of us. "C-changjo ah! Wait for us!", Changhyun and I left the gym in a rush with our bags ped. 

 

~Someone's P.O.V.~ 

"Miss! You've dropped something!" , I shouted at the young woman and the blue-haired guy. Tsktsk. Such careless people I picked up the things that the woman dropped. Hmm... just a bunch of sticker photos .... and a diamond ring? So young like that and already married? Impossible. Hmm... She looks cute... I'll try to find her around the streets and return it to her when my shift is off! 

~End of P.O.V.~]

 

[A/N] : How was it? Who do you think is the someone? And who do you think is the owner of the ring that was meant  to be given to Eunwoon? All will be answered in the next chapter (or not!) hehe~ Till then , good morning/night to every fangirl and readers in earth!