D-Day, Our Day

You're mine

Changhyun and I stayed up all late last night just to finish up our practice for our Music exam. It was a bright beautiful morning, and I woke up an hour earlier than usual with nothing planned. I took out my music notes from my desk and went to the living room to practice.

".. Your one phrase, telling me to be strong~ your eyes that look at me...." , I coughed. I felt that my throat was pretty dry to work with in the morning so I decided to get a cold glass of water.

As I drinked the glass of water, I could feel the dry and pain feeling in my throat "Ahhhhhh!!!" , I tried screaming. No way... I have a sore throat? How am I going to sing later?!! I quickly grabbed my phone from the living room piano and decided to call Changhyun. 'Hopefully he's awake at this timing', I thought to myself.

"Changhyun ah!"

"Argggh wae? Who are you?!" , I heard groaning Changhyun over the line. 

"I'm Eunwoon.... *cough* I can't sing for today...."

"What? EUNWOON IS THAT REALLY YOU? No way!! Arghh we're dead! Are you okay? You're just having a sore throat not a fever right?!" , I could hear something smashed and the sound of flipping pillows over the line too.

"Its just a sore throat Changhyun ah. I'll try my best to cure it before the exam starts later. *cough*" 

"Wait! Let me grab my uniform! I'm coming!", he hanged up.

Within a few minutes, I could hear someone ringing the doorbell frantically. I opened the door and there was panting Changhyun. I helped him inside and let him settle down on the living room sofa and took his uniform away for me to iron. 

"No! Let me do it myself! I'm the one wearing it!" , Changhyun pushed me away and ironed his uniform on his own. Aigoo this kid. 

While Changhyun was busy ironing, I took out my guitar and placed it next to the piano and continued practicing."I'm so thankful~ That I waited for you till the end *cough* Because you looked at me hmmm~ hmmhmhmm~" , I gave up on singing and decided to hum the song instead. 

"Lean on me, trust my love~ Let's always stay together forever.", suddenly Changhyun continued singing the lyrics for me and wrapped his arms around me from the back, lying  his chin on my head while I played the keys on the piano.

"Good job Eunwoon ah! We're going to do great later! ", He hugged me tighter and swayed me like I'm a plush toy. 

"B-but I can't sing.... And-" , before I could even say another word, my lips were being shut and crashed by another. It felt so soft and fitted perfectly with mine. 

"Maybe that can help to heal your sore throat....", Changhyun pulled away and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "Maybe it does!" , I pulled Changhyun closer and made the move. 

~Changjo's POV~

I woke up to the sound of piano keys. They look pretty sweet huh. They're meant to be. Maybe I am just fated to be as Eunwoon's sister. It's not all that bad being a brother to Eunwoon. I can show her my love as a brother whenever I want!

Changhyun, you better be 100000x better than me or you'll be in your coffin soon enough. My phone suddenly vibrated in my pocket, notifying me for a new message. I unlocked my phone to check

"Changjo oppa good morning~! Don't forget to pick me up later at 7am okay? I love you~!" , Blegghh a morning message from that Lisa. Why am I even obeying her. I don't even like her in the first place! Maybe I should just tell her off by not picking her up later.

~end of POV~

-Music exam period-

"Mianhae jeongmal, I'm sorry really~ This is just meant to happen...." , Chunji was the last student up on stage under singing major. As he went down the stage, I ran to him to give him a hug to congratulate him. "I'm sure you will pass without Lisa. You're the best your class!" , I slapped his back and wrapped my arm around his shoulder as I followed him back to his seat.

"Told you I'm more fabulous than Lisa. Thanks by the way Eunwoon ah! Today is your day by the way." , he chuckled. I wondered, what he meant? I just decided to return to my seat that was next to Changhyun. 

"What did you tell Chunji hyung about?", Changhyun asked as he handed me a packet of lozenges for my throat and a bottle of water.

"Just a few words of support since he's the only team doing a solo." 

"Guitar and Piano major, student Choi Eunwoon and Yoo Changhyun. Please come down to the stage." , Please do yourself good Eunwoon ah.

===============

A/N: I shall update the part 2 of this chapter sometime this week >< By the way, my friend and I have started on our BTOB scenarios collections here >> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/510873/btob-scenarios-oneshot-you-btob 

Please give it lots of love!! Till then have a great day ahead! (photo cr: on photo)