Beautiful Stranger

You're mine

I turned my back. Omo, a young, good-looking guy.... My eyes opened wide in envy and my jaw dropped while staring at the stranger. "Miss, are you the owner of these things? " , he handed me a stack of sticker photos and a.... RING? Omo. A confession? I blushed that i can feel my cheeks burning. "By the way, my name is Luhan. Nice meeting you, Eunwoon ssi? Am I right? " , he gave me his name card and fixed my facial expressions. "Call me maybe?" , he winked cutely and walked away like an angel. My jaw dropped again in envy again and I remained speechless. "Choichoi ah! Stop dreaming and let's get going for the mall!" , Changhyun snapped his fingers infront of my face , making me shocked. He then chucked in the sticker photos and the diamond ring into my bagpack and carried it for me. Ah, Eunwoon ah! Don't fall in love! 

 

I have avoided love (as in boy-girl relationships) ever since i started high school. When I first joined Serin Arts High School, everyone in the hallway were mostly  with their boyfriends or girlfriends. Even my middle school friends were with some guys around the lockers. It was freaky and shocking. Luckily , I promised Changjo that i'll stay with him until we graduate out of here and he even promised me that if one of us falls in  love with any guy or girl in school , that person will have to leave home. I can do this! Hoihoi! Love is blind! 

 

I still wonder about that diamond ring.... Who does it belong to? That good-looking guy, Luhan? It can't be! We just met! 

 

~Changhyun's P.O.V. ~ 

Oh no. That confession ring! How can that thing get out of her bag so easily?! I should get Eunwoon a new bag, and maybe a padlock too. But she haven't found out about that ring right? I hope not! Now isn't the right time to confess Changhyun ah!

~End of P.O.V.~

 

We then boarded the bus for Myeondong. Changjo kept teasing and poking me and camwhoring with me the whole time. I feel guilty for not entertaining Changhyun. Half way to our bus trip to Myeondong, Changjo's phone battery died, so we couldn't camwhore. I borrowed him my portable charger and we took a few selcas using my phone and then fell asleep, lying onto Changhyun's shoulder. 

 

After a long 2-hour trip to Myeondong, we finally arrived! Ahh~ What a good rest in the bus! "Changjo ah! Ppali ireona!" , I woke up the dead asleep Choi Changjo oppahyung by slapping his face. "Eunwoon ah, let's secretly leave Changjo behind~" , Changhyun whispered to me. "I heard and felt everything!" , Changjo shouted at us and chased us down the bus.

 

We ran all the way to an ice cream stall. Changjo was walking slowly. Tsktsk giving up so easily. "Changhyun ah! Can you treat me ice cream? Jebal?", I pleaded Changhyun while doing the best aegyo I can ever do. "Andwae. Your aegyo isn't a pass! I'm cuter! Bbuing bbuing!" , Changhyun teased. Argh! I give up! I'm buying with my own money! "Ahjusshi! Give me 4 scoops of chocolate mint ice cream please!" , I asked the ice cream ahjusshi. "Ah! Ahjusshi! Give me the same thing!" , Changhyun told the ice cream ahjusshi cutely. No originality. urgh. 

 

After the Ice cream ahjusshi were done doing our cones, Changhyun paid for both of our cones. "Aiyy? I thought you wouldn't treat the ugly Eunwoon?" , I asked him. "Aigoo~ I was just teasing! You're cuter than me! You're the cutest thing in the world!" , he gave me my cone and carried my bag for me. Omo, i'm touched~ 

 

There was quite alot of awkward silence while we were waiting for Changjo. He then asked , "Eunwoon ah, have you ever fallen in love? Or had any crushes?" "What do you think?" , I asked sarcastically. "Yah, i'm being serious!" , Changhyun said with eyes staring at me weirdly. Scary... "I haven't fallen in love before. But i have a crush on that Luhan guy from a while ago~" , I grinned while thinking of that beautiful stranger. "EHEM." , Changjo suddenly came to us while panting. Changjo then holded my hand tightly. "Changhyun ah, don't you have to go somewhere?" , Changjo asked. He then made awkward eye contact with me. Mwoya... what is he trying to say. "Aniyo. I'm totally free after this! It's the holidays anyway!" , Changhyun answered with a big smile on his face. "Kaja! Leggo!" , Changjo said with dissapointed-looking eyes. I started doing eye talk with him. Yah, are you going to break your promise sooner? C'mon, we're going to graduate soon anyway! Changjo told me with his eyes. "Aniya. Not yet! I'm not giving up!" , I answered him with my own mouth. "Mwoyaa.... What are you two doing?" , Changhyun asked weirdly. "Aniya. Nothing!" , Changjo answered weirdly. 

 

Throughout the whole walk to the mall, there were awkward skinships and eye signals and eye talks from both Changhyun and Changjo. Changjo kept telling me to avoid Changhyun, while Changhyun kept trying to pull me away from Changjo and closer to him. What is exactly happening here? Why is today so complicated and weird? Firstly, I wet my pants from daydreaming about Changjo's body, then I met this beautiful stranger Luhan, now awkward skinships and eye talks? Argh! I can't take the weirdness anymore! I broke away from them , snatching away bag from Changhyun , and ran into the mall , and ran to the girls' washroom. What should i do.... Who should i seek help to? Umma and Appa? No way, they give the worst advices ever. Luhan? Ah! I immediately took out my phone and the name card that Luhan gave me and dialled his number. After a few seconds, someone picked up. " Yoboseyo? Is this Luhan? I'm Eunwoon!" , i asked the person over the line. "Ah! It's you! I've waited for your call for literally the whole day! What's wrong Eunwoon ah? You sound panicked!" , Luhan answered. "Ah. I'll tell you later if you can meet me up now? Meet me up at Myeondong mall where the convienience store is!" , I told him in a rush. "Ok! I'll treat you dinner! I'll be right there within 10 minutes!" , and he hanged up. Kyaaa!!! I finally get to meet him again! I screamed with joy in the inside and walked happily towards the convienience store. 

 

~Changhyun's P.O.V.~ 

Andwae. Don't tell me she found out about the diamond ring already from Changjo?! But how did Changjo found out? Aish! I'm such a pabo! That brat Changjo! If he didn't came, none of this would've happened! Argh. What should i do? I'm lost. My first love is drifting away from me! My heart hurts so badly. I should seek help from someone close. Son Nami...... 

~End of P.O.V.~

 

[A/N]: How was it? Tell me in the comments! I know you got something to spazz or let out! Teehee~ Special thank you to new subscribers , @maars_r and @dbsk4ever! And also , @Azn_KPOPLUVER3 @KhaHani @QkaZuniga @OnlyForYa for supporting since the start of this weird fanfic! hehe AI LUB BYU <3 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Till then, Good night/morning to all readers!