A True Korean

You're mine

Another day of school, another day of hell. It's my last year anyway, why worry?

I was punctual this morning and for today, teachers are setting personal targets for us for all the subjects. It was history lesson with Mrs Kim again. What a great lesson to start the day right?

I forgot my past year results because I don't really care. When the results were displayed on the board, "Yah, Eunwoon ah! You are the highest in our level for history last year! Chukahae!", Changhyun and Nami congratulated me with alot of nudging. "Choi Eunwoon, Congratulations." , Mrs Kim cogratulated me coldly while the rest of the class congratulated me loudly.

"Student No. 31 , Yoo Changhyun. You did quite well too last year. Congratulations!" , Mrs Kim clapped loudly with a big smile on her face. Pshh, what a biased teacher. 

History lessons went on quite smoothly because it was mostly a revision from last year's topics. Suddenly, Changhyun nudged me, "Yah, how about we celebrate later after school at our favourite ddeokbukki stall?" "Why celebrate? We already knew about this last year! Just that I kind of forgot about it.." "That's the point Eunwoon ah! Can't we?Actually, I have been craving for ddeokbukki for the past few days hehe," , Changhyun pouted. 

"Aigoo, a celebration without me? What is this?" , Nami budged in. "Ah, Nami! Since when you are invited?" "I just wanted to tag along since I'm free today. Haish, enjoy your so-called date then!", Nami pouted. "I was just joking around! You can always come!" 

School time flew by pretty quickly and soon enough, Nami and Changhyun were waiting for me at our favourite ddeokbukki stall. Why am I always the late fella? Tsk. 

"Mianhae for being late! I was helping out my English teacher with her things. Today is my treat! Imo(Auntie)! 3 servings of ddeokbukki please!", I playfully slapped Changhyun and Nami's head from the back. "Hey! I'm older than you!" , Changhyun shouted. 

Soon enough, the ddeokbukki came in almost instantly. "Aigoo these kids. Growing younger and goodlooking day by day!" , the imo came in with the food. "Ah, gomawo imo! Thank you for the food! We will eat well!" , the three of us bowed. We immediately ate the ddeokbukki although it was too hot. But the cold weather was unbearable! Brr. "Imo, can't we try a bottle of soju? I'm really curious about the taste of it!" , Changhyun asked. Eh, why suddenly requesting for soju? Aigoo. But I have to admit myself, I'm curious about the taste too. "Since you are my favourite customers, I will let you try a bottle for free! Since you guys are turning at legal age soon right? " , the ddeokbukki imo immediately took out  a bottle of soju and some small glasses. 

Changhyun, Nami and I were curious about how to drink it because it was with small glasses. "Imo, why do we have to drink from a small glass instead of big ones?" , Nami asked out of curiousity. "You kids really do not know a thing about drinking right? Let imo teach you." , she quickly demostrated and explain some drinking ettiquites that we need to know. 

After a while, we got the hang of it. Nami didn't like the taste of it at all. When she took a small sip out of the smalll glass of soju, she immediately spitted it out! It was hilarious. 

Changhyun and I got addicted to it despite of the weird taste. Soon enough I couldn't even get my senses right.

~Nami's POV~

"Changhyun ah, why did you even introduced me to this wonderful drink? It's the best drink ever!" , Eunwoon said in a drunk voice. "Aren't I a great oppa for bringing you here? I will pay for you later! Once we are adults, I will treat you more of this! Aigoo! Eunwoon you are the best!" , Changhyun suddenly grabbed Eunwoon by the waist and brought her closer. Eunwoon immediately caressed Changhyun's face.

Just what is happening with the sudden skinships? I have never seen them like this before! 

"Eunwoon ssi, do you know how much I have been keeping my feelings for you inside this heart? I have been waiting for the right moment but you have been ruining my plans! I hate you Choi Eunwoon!" , Changhyun suddenly pulled Eunwoon in a sudden kiss that made Eunwoon lost for words in her drunk state of mind. 

I payed the ddeokbukki imo for the food and immediately tried to separate Eunwoon and Changhyun. This is so embarrassing! We are in school uniform and they are doing this! We are so dead! Thankfully the ddeokbukki stall barely has anyone in it. Changhyun holded onto Eunwoon pretty tightly so I could not separate them. That's it. It is probably detention or suspension from the school.

~End of POV~

~Luhan's POV~

I was just hanging around somewhere nearby from my work place for some bubble tea with my workmate, Sehun. Our debut date is near, I'm so nervous for it! Just as I was walking towards my favourite bubble tea store, I saw two familiar figures having contact with each other. It took me a while to recognise them, but it was CHOI EUNWOON! With Changhyun! This can't be. Are they in a relationship already? "Hyung, is there something wrong?" , Sehun asked me with a worried face. " Ah, nothing. Let's just quickly buy. The rest are probably waiting for us inside the practice room already." , Eunwoon, how could you... 

~End of POV~

 

A/N: Sorry for the super long hiatus! I have been trying to catch up on my studies lately. Since it is almost the semester break soon, I will be updating more often! I am really sorry for the late and short update ;; 

Also thank you to the 8 subscribers for your patience! I'm really sorry once again ;;