D-day, My Day

You're mine

"OMO! Beast's Midnight Sun Limited editiong Album! LC9 first full length album! Wahhhh...... Eunwoon ah! You're so lucky!" , Nami's jaw drooped in envy when i opened up a huge parcel from my parents. I wonder why do they have to give me kpop albums as a birthday present when I am in korea. They can just give me the money and I'll go get the copies myself. To my, It's such a plain gift. 

 

At the very bottom of the parcel lies a few of autographed Teen Top and Infinite Tshirts. THIS CAN'T BE REAL. I had to quickly unwrap the tshirts and observe the ink of the markers. "KYAAAA! It's really autographed!!!" , I screamed out my feels. It was so loud that I got scolded by the post office securities ans workers. "YAH. WoonWoon ah, It is just a bunch of tshirts! Aigoooo. I bet I can get a bunch of those by buying some plain tees and print out their logos on A4 and forge their signatures." Changhyun said while hitting my head repeatedly. It made me think twice. What Changhyun said might be true. "GAHHH. Cheap skate parents. Nami ah, you can have them!" I gave the whole stack of tshirts to Nami because I have a whole of REAL ones at home. Nami didn't overreact. Most probably because she don't really like autographed tshirts. She thinks it makes the whole shirt uglier. She threw it at a bin instead. I could tell those people behind us were fangirls of Infinite and Teen Top too. They keep whispering to each other about how i had no life for not thinking twice for Teen Top and Infinite shirts. Oh well....

 

"Yah, wae geu rae? You should be thankful that you've gotten yourself some precious albums that you can't really afford for. Look at this rainbow ice cream . Think about all the other better things and fun that we'll do later at Lotte World!" I did what he told me to do, remaining speechless. It is my day, i should think positive! HOIHOI! I clenched my fist tightly and tried to cheer myself up. My friendss giggled at me having my own way of fun like nobody's buisness. We went in the subway for Lotte world after that.

 

Throughout the whole 2 hours of the subway trip to Lotte World, I played a whole lot of games on my doodle book alone. My game opponet was me, myself. I felt like a retard, but it was the only way to cure boredom. The rest of my friends had cellphones with 3G internet connection. So they had their phones for entertainment.  Changhyun occasionally joins in my weird doodle book games because his phone doesn't have any 3G connection. He let me listen to his songs on his mp3 player. Changhyun is also a retard like me, he sang along to the songs and the weather outside changes from sunny to cloudy to rainy. It was epic! Because of Yoo Changhyun, we had to walk in the rain  to Lotte world. None of us brought umbrella's or poncho's. While we were halfway there, the rain wa getting more worser and annoying. So i had to Changhyun's jacket from him and i wore it quickly without asking. "Y-yah that's mine! Come back here you little brat!". He chased after me until we were too far away from Changjo and Nami. 

 

~Changjo's P.O.V.~

 

Ish these two again. When will they ever stop. When will she think of me as someone special again. Al the things we did since young, does she even treasure it? Does she hate me because of her parents adopting me? I have so many questions to ask but I just want the old Eunwoon back. The one that treasures her parents love, the one that loves me dearly as a big brother, the one who sacrifices her precious time for me when i'm in need of help. It is just so hard to look away at someone you love so dearly. "Changjo ah, gwaenchana? You look pale and depressed. Are you sick?" , Nami suddenly touched my forehead and asked me these questions. I could only shake my head and look down. Choi Eunwoon ah, ppali dorawa.

 

~end of P.O.V.~

 

Aigoo... Changjo and Nami are such slow pokes. Changhyun and I have been standing in the rain with a soaked jacket on our head for the past 10 minutes. "Let's just wait for them at the ticketing  counter, Kaja!" , Changhyun holded my hand tightly and threw away his favourite jacket that was soaked from the rain. "I'll get you a new and better one on your birthday~!" i told him to cheer him up. "Aiyy. Gwaenchana! I have more of those at home! Woonie ah, how about on my birthday, we'll go to Teen Top's concert instead. Just you and me! But, you must get at least 4 A's on you exam results sheet!" . Mwoya. Results day is on the first day of January! His birthday is like the 27th february? aish. "No way. I'll treat you instead! Sinc it's your birthday! Ish pabo!" I hitted his head lightly. "Fine, Choi Eunwoon ssi~ Do what you want!" 

 

Changjo and Nami reached the ticketing counter where we were after 5 minutes. Nami was piggybacking Changjo which is weird. Aigoo he didn't slept well last night! Such a lazy bum!

 

Once we got our tickets and entered, Nami and I immediately went for the souveiner shop. We bought couple headbands and took selcas while waiting for Changhyun and Changjo who were buying for us ice cream. When they returned, they bought for us our favourite flavours; ROCKY ROAD AND RAINBOW! 

 

While Changhyun was approaching me to give me my cone, he slipped on something and both of the cones landed on my.... s. "YAH YOO CHANGHYUN IREONA. CAN'T YOU SEE WHERE ARE YOU GOING? DO YOU NEED TO USE SPECTACLES DEAR YOO CHANGHYUN SSI?" , i pulled him by his right ear to get him up and placed the cones and his brown pants directly on that was standing up all the time. I don't care. Changhyun made me a laughing stock, I'll do the same in return. Changhyun fell down after i stuffed the cones at his brown pants Everyone else in the crowd we laughing away making all sorts of jokes and comments while I'm keeping a straight face waiting for Changhyun to get up. "YAH PPALI IREONA! YOU'RE HOLDING UP THE WHOLE KOREA!" , I pulled him by the right ear again and dragged him to a resting place while Changjo, Nami and I queue up for the Gyro swing. "That was some awesome kungfu skills done there sister!" Changjo complimented me. "It's da choi girl in the house yooo!" 

 

After 45 minutes of waiting for our turn for the Gyro Swing, we finally get to ride it. I piggybacked Changhyun to a seat next to mines. "Don't pee in your pants baby Changhyun ahh~" I whispered to his ear, making him more nervous than ever. Changhyun once told me that whenever he takes the Gyro swing, he prepares a pile of tissue aper in his underwear for hygiene purposes. "Hold my hand. I can't" , he pleaded me to hold his hand when the Gyro Swing reaches the top. What a . I holded his hand tightly like how Changjo holds mine. Two guys holding my hands. It feels awkward. I don't mind Changjo though. "KYAAAAA!!!", the whole team that was taking the Gyro swing screamed like there's no tomorrow. After the ride, as usual, Changjo carries me bridal style to a resting place because usually when I take the Gyro Swing , my whole body will be jelly. Nami approached us while carrying Changhyun, "Why are you guys such weaklings? Aish ." , I could tell she is annoyed with both Changhyun and Changjo being lazy bums. "I'll queue for you guys for the Gyro Ship!" , Nami said. "Gomawo~" , I screamed. Nami is such a strong girl despite her weak looks. Her strength is more like a man's! I admire her.

 

After the long waiting and the screaming of riding the Gyro ship, it was time for Lotte world to close down for the day. Changhyun totally wet his whole pants that i had to lend him mine and I had to wear shorts in the cold, night weather. Changjo is a man, Changhyun is a . Tsk.

 

We took the cab home. Nami dropped off first. Changhyun decided to sleepover at our place for the night since tomorrow is a Sunday. When we reached home, Changjo and I immediately flopped down on our couches in the living room. "YAH. where am i supposed to sleep?" Changhyun complained. I unfolded the sofa bed from the other side of the living room and gave Changhyun my couch to sleep in. Ah, i'm so worned out.

 

~Changjo's P.O.V.~ 

 

I waited patiently for her and Changhyun to be dead asleep. I went next to Eunwoon and slept next to her. "Sleep well my baby. I'll be waiting in your dream~" , I kissed her on the lip goodnight and hugged her to sleep. 

 

~end of P.O.V.~

 

E.N.D.

 

A/N: Sorry for the kind of slow update! I don't know if it's just me or AFF was offline for the past few nights? Mianhaee TT TT How do you like it so far? Ok ? Bad? Good? I know there's some grammar/tense mistakes in there but i  can't see it. >_< Be prepared for chapter 2! 

 

Also thank you very much to @Azn_KPOPLUVER3 , @KoreanXWannabe , @KhaHani , @QkaZuniga and @OnlyForYa for subscribing! SARANGHAEYOOOOOO <3

 

 

Till then, Good night/morning everyone and have a great day! ^_^