9th

The Moonstar

 

“GUUYS COME ON! MAKE A LINE” Mrs. Han screamed from the megaphone. All students gather around in front of Mrs. Han.

“I told you to make a line, not gather around like this. Come on. Make sure your partner next to you,” Mrs. Han commanded.

“Hey, where’s your partner?” Heechul nudged Hyukjae’s elbow.

“Why do I even care?” Hyukjae chuckled and make a line behind Heechul and Zhoumi

“You have to! We can’t start our trip if your partner is not here yet,” Heechul replied.

“Hyukjae-sshi, where’s Donghae? He’s not right beside you, that means he’s not here, right?”

“I… Don’t know,” Hyukjae hummed.

“Mrs. Han! I’m here!” Donghae screamed from behind the line.

“Oh! Donghae-sshi you are pretty late,”

“Sorry,” Donghae muttered and get inside the line.

“Donghae-sshi, what are you doing? Why are you standing alone? Your partner supposed to next to you. Come to the front. Hyukjae is right there. Behind Heechul,” Mrs. Han said from the megaphone.

Donghae walked to the front with what-the-hell-is-this look. As he reached Hyukjae’s position, Donghae eyed him and either with Hyukjae. Donghae stares at him with full of anger, so does Hyukjae.

“Come on, you can continue your staring session inside your room at the suite,” Mr. Hwang said as he walk past by Hyukjae and Donghae.

Hyukjae widened his eyes and raised his hand, pretend to smack Mr. Hwang’s head.

“Lee Hyukjae, that’s inappropriate. Okay guys, let me give you little opening speech and a few rules during our way to the mountain. We’re about to start our trip, so we gather here, at the soccer Field Param High School. Our buses are parked at the parking lot. 3-A will ride bus 1, 3-B will ride bus 2, 3-C will ride bus 3, and 3-D will ride bus 4. As I’ve told you before, you have to sit right next to your partner, do not leave her/him no matter what, and be kind to each other. I hope with this Spring School Trip, we will get closer each other! Let’s go to our buses!” Mrs. Han command and guide us to the buses.

“I wonder why Mrs. Han have to guide us to the buses? Does she think that we’re 1st grader elementary school who’s going to a theme park?” Hyukjae shakes his head disbelief. Talked to himself.

“It’s because obviously, someone right here still a 1st grader elementary school,” Donghae said as he walked to the bus.

“Excuse me? Am I talking to you?” Hyukjae said as he followed someone in front of them.

“Well. Someone who wear black jacket, light brown hair, holding a white mini bag and a black backpack,” Donghae said and leave Hyukjae behind.

Black Jacket?  Hyukjae looked at his Jacket. It’s black. Light brown hair? Ah.. Yes. White mini bag? And Black backpack?

“Ooh, you’re so dead Lee Donghae,” Hyukjae said.

“Ok guys! Come get inside you bus and pick a seat!” Mrs. Han opened the bus door.

Hyukjae walked to the empty seat behind, and sit right there.

“What are you doing? We’re going to sit at the front,” Donghae said.

“No. I prefer sit here because I don’t like when I’m sit at the front,” Hyukjae said and across his arms.

“But I’m sure 100% that I’ll puke if I sit here. Get up, and MOVE,” Donghae widened his eyes.

“How about, NO?” Hyukjae stood up and faced Donghae.

“How about YES?” Donghae start pushed Hyukjae’s shoulder.

“NO,” Hyukjae pushed Donghae’s shoulder back.

“YES,” Pushed Hyukjae lightly.

“NO,”

“YES,”

“NO,”

“What a perfect couple,” Mr. Hwang looked at them.

“YES,”

Hyukjae widened his eyes and Donghae fisted his hand. Mr. Hwang laughed wholeheartedly.

~~~

“OMO!” Soojung squealed inside the bus.

“What?” Another girl walked towards Soojung and look at what exactly happened

“OH MY!” The girl took his phone and

‘click’ She snap a photo.

“Awww, they’re so cute,” The girl said and post the photo to her social media.

“I know,” Soojung smiled and back to his seat, chit chat happily with Hankyung.

For past 1 hour, finally they arrived at the mountain. The weather pretty warm and little bit cold, but it’s the best time for hiking.

“Hey hyukjae!” Heechul patted Hyukjae’s shoulder as he got out from the bus.

“Seen this?” Heechul shows his handphone towards Hyukjae.

Hyukjae widened his eyes.

Immediately take Heechul’s phone and threw it to the bushes.

“YAA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Heechul run to pick up his phone

Hyukjae take a deep breath and wait for Donghae. Not because he like it, but he have to since Mrs. Han said we cant leave our partner.

Once Donghae got out from the bus, Hyukjae screamed to him.

“YAH! WHY YOU DID THAT?”

“DID WHAT?!” Donghae back screamed.

“SLEEP ON MY SHOULDER!!” Hyukjae screamed and all students looked at their direction.

“I… what?” Donghae raised his eyebrow.

“Yah Lee Hyukjae, listen, if my phone broke I will—“ Heechul walked to Hyukjae’s position with his phone on his hand. Hyukjae took it and give the phone to Donghae.

Donghae widened his eyes too as well. Because its captured perfectly, that hyukjae was sleeping with sleeping Donghae’s head on Hyuk’s shoulder, and Hyukjae’s hand on Donghae’s thigh.

“WHAT THE ACTUAL ,” Donghae screamed and throw Heechul’s phone just like Hyukjae did but unfortunately, Heechul’s phone fell to the trash can.

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” Heechul screamed and run to pick up his phone once again.

“….” Hyukjae stares at Donghae, either with Donghae.

“Why are you alive?” Hyukjae cleaned his shoulder with his hand.

“Because God’s accidentally threw me from heaven to this world. As simple as ABC,” Donghae said and cleaned his thigh with antiseptic.

“Well, it must be because God hate you so much, so God threw you away from heaven to this world. I was hoping God didn’t threw you away from heaven to this world, but to hell,” Hyukjae said and leave Donghae. Walked and gathered with all student who start making up a line for hiking, but then.

“LEE HYUKJAE! DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PARTNER!” Mrs. Han screamed (again) from the megaphone.

“Oh ,” Hyukjae said and he turned his back, looking at Donghae

Donghae didn’t move from his position, but stares at Hyukjae.

“What are you doing? Come here!” Hyukjae commanded.

“Go walk first. I don’t want to walk right beside you during hiking,” Donghae said.

“Tch, what a stubborn. I’ve told you, come here!” Hyukjae said.

“I’ve told you, TO WALK FIRST,” Donghae said.

Hyukjae shakes his head in disbelief. Walked towards Donghae

“Here. I’ve walk. Satisfied? NOW FOLLOW ME OR NOT YOU’LL DEAD AND I’LL PUSH YOU FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL,”

“Ok, you better push me from the top of the hill. So, if I died or get in the hospital, I’m no longer your partner. There’s nothing better than it,” Donghae said.

“Just… Watch and see,” Hyukjae walked to the line, followed by Donghae.

All students started the hiking. Beside walking, almost all of them have another activity. Like Kyuhyun with his PSP and headphone, Kibum with his camera, taking tons of photos, Heechul with his fan and hat, Kangin with his comic, Hankyung who secretly hold Soojung’s hand (aww), Siwon with his bible, Zhoumi with his romance novel and Shindong with his snacks.

And don’t forget.

Hyukjae and Donghae with this mouth-battle.

“You shut up,” Hyukjae muttered.

“You shut up too,”

“This trip is no longer fun because of you,” Hyukjae said.

“From the starts, this trip will never be fun,” Donghae replied.

“Among all of student, why you’re the one as my partner?”

“Among all of houses, why your house is right next to my house?” Donghae said.

“Don’t blame me. Blame my father who buy that house,” Hyukjae replied.

“Yeah. Blame your father too because he’s the one that killed your mother,” Donghae said again and Hyukjae stopped walking.

“Can you please not bring that memory back?” Hyukjae said and his tone just too serious.

“Well, it’s the reality, right?” Donghae shrugged.

Hyukjae didn’t answer anything but back walking. He caught something on Donghae’s left wrist.

A bracelet.

“Why you still wear that?” Hyukjae asked and pointed to the bracelet.

“None of your business,” Donghae replied.

“Tch. Unbelievable. If I were you, I’ll throw it right away,” Hyukjae said.

“It’s because you’re heartless,” --Donghae

“You’re more heartless because you did that to me,” –Hyukjae.

“Can you please to not bring that past stories back?” Donghae said and stopped right In front of Hyukjae.

Hyukjae only shrugged but then Donghae gripped his hand on Hyukjae’s shoulder.

“Please,” Donghae said again and his tone sounds so serious now.

“Yeah yeah please go kiss now,” Mr. Hwang pushed Hyukjae from behind.

And it makes Hyukjae landed his plump lips to Donghae’s. 

~~~~

a/n : *le silence scream* THEY'RE KISSED FHDSLFJKA

omg what are they talking about? ;A;

btw feedbacks and subscribes? i love you n_n