3rd

The Moonstar

 

Donghae packed his stuffs to his backpack and suddenly Siwon patted his shoulder.

“Accompany me to the church?”

“Church your head! I’m busy,” Donghae replied.

“You will not do something once you reach your home don’t you? It’s better spend it for praying,”

“Yeah and you’ll end up there for a damn 3 hours,” Donghae punched Siwon shoulder lightly.

“Praying make your heart comfort and you’ll—“

“Shut up shisus I’m going home,” Donghae fake-smiled and left him alone in the class.

“Jesus, please show Donghae a bright future, amen,” Siwon hummed.

Soon as Donghae left the class, he walked down the stairs and passed with Jessica and her clique. She was laughing and squealed happily like usual. Jessica’s eyes met Donghae’s, which make her awkward and she decided to smile to him. Donghae replied that smile and walk past by her and sighed. They had been together since three years and their relationship ended like, there’s nothing ever happened before? Yes, Donghae regretted and hate to admit that he has breakup with her. Even though it was only for a while, and they could back together again once he’s done with his examination and graduation, will Jessica’s feeling for him still the same? Donghae sighed and shook his head, and walked to the front gate. A lot of 1st and 2nd grader girls screamed when Donghae walked past by them

“Oh my god its Lee Donghae!” One girl with short hair screamed and covered .

“I know I know OH GOD so hot!” Another tall and thin girl squealed. She was pretty beautiful.

“Hey have you heard that he’s breakups with Jessica? Jessica, the cheerleader’s captain!” Fat girl said.

“Oh? Really?!” The tall thin girl screamed happily.

“Yes! And someone said it’s because Lee Donghae is a gay!” The fat girl said again.

Donghae who couls hear that perfectly stopped walking and stares to that three girls deeply, like he’s going to kill them anytime.

“Oh my god is he staring at us now?” The short hair girl said.

“I think so…,” The tall thin girl said and fixed up her clothes and winked to Donghae.

Donghae walked to their side and suddenly his face, from an evil stare, changed to an angel stare.

“Hello,” Donghae said to three of them.

“Oh, hello,” The tall thin girl said. Winked once again and touched Donghae’s chest like Donghae is hers and smiled seductively

“Hey, I want to say something to you,” Donghae smiled to her.

“What is it?” The tall thin girl replied and moved her hand to Donghae’s neck.

“……………A like you, don’t have any rights to touch my chest and neck like this,” Donghae said coldly and pried her hands. “And fat girl like you don’t even have any rights to call me Gay,” He said again.

Lastly, he stared at the short hair girl with same face expression and said “I might be broke up with Jessica. But I’m still in love with her and we will back together when I’m graduated. So, you, three of you, all of you, better shut your ing mouth up and get out of my way,”

The three girls ran like there’s no tomorrow and screamed all over school’s area. Donghae scratched his head.

“, why am I even gay? I’m not! Listen Jess. You will back to my embraces, once I’m graduated, and i'll definitely marry you,” Donghae said and walked home by himself.

It was about 5 minutes when he was walking a lot, until he saw Leeteuk who was talking to some friends. Leeteuk recognize Donghae's appearance and talked to him.

“Are you going home alone?” Leeteuk asked.

“Well, no,” Donghae replied.

“Oh? Really? With who? Another girl?” –Leeteuk.

“Don’t you even see that I’m alone here?”

"Uh-huh?,”

“Then, why you even ask?” Donghae chuckled

“Ahh, okay okay sorry. Something just happened, eh?” –Leeteuk.

“Some es just said that I’m a gay because I brokeup with Jessica,”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD SERIOUSLY?!” Leeteuk laughed loudly on the street until his stomach went hurts.

“There’s nothing funny about it, seriously. I mean, hello? Dpes handsome face like this make a point that I’m a gay? Duh, I wonder where were those es eyes left,”

“HAHAHAHAH OH GOD OH GOD,” Leeteuk back laughing but then he stopped because Donghae was staring at him coldly. “Okay okay, I will stop. Well, then why you don’t kick them instead of let them go?”

“Who said I let them go? I said something to them and then I left them,” Donghae replied.

“What did you said?” –Leeteuk.

“Nothing important. By the way, where’s the other? I haven’t see them since the class is over,”

“Shindong, Ryeowook and Sungmin have a cram school, Henry went to his karate class and siwon, well, he’s praying as well,”

“You know what? Siwon asked me to join his praying session in the church and I was like, duh?” Donghae laughed.

“He asked me to join too. I want to accept that, since its been a while I didn’t go to church, but I didn’t accept that in the end because I know you’ll be alone when you’re going home,” Leeteuk laughed.

“Why are you suddenly so cheesy like that, ew,” Donghae chuckled.

“Because I’m your bestfriend, right?” Leeteuk smacked Donghae’s head and run before Donghae catch him.

“YAAH YOU JUNGSOO!” Donghae laughed and chase Leeteuk.

Without Donghae’s knowledge, he was running past by Hyukjae and his gang. In front of Girl’s costume store.

~

“Oh my god, he caught us,” Heechul covered his mouth.

“What will he do to us,” Kibum whispered.

“Hey Hyukjae. Want to play PSP?” Kyuhyun offered.

“What the hell are you guys doing here?” Hyukjae replied.

“Nothing,” Zhoumi said.

“Then why are you standing in front of this store and peek from its window instead of get inside it?” –Hyukjae

“Well, it’s because we didn’t want to buy any costume here,” Heechul replied.

“Then why are you here?” Hyukjae laughed.

“Heechul said we have to follow you because you’re acting weird these days, so he asked us to follow you from the school until here, either, Kibum accept the fact that you’re weird. Well, I didn’t accept it  as a fact because you’re weird already and that’s the reality. Oh the king killed me,” Kyuhyun said while his stared at his PSP.

“WHY YOU TOLD HIM, IDIOT!” Heechul smacked Kyuhyun’s head with his white and pale hand.

“What? I just told him the truth because I’m a kind friend, am I, hyukjae?” Kyuhyun said to Hyukjae.

Hyukjae laughed and shook his head. “I’m going home first,”

“Hey!” Zhoumi shouted.

“What is it?” Hyukjae turned his back.

“What is that? On your hand,” Zhoumi pointed a plastic bag on Hyukjae’s hand.

Hyukjae sighed and walked towards Zhoumi, Kyuhyun, Kibum, and Heechul. He stood up for a while and stared at them.

“…….I have to tell all about this tomorrow.. But, since all of you’re here, I’m going to tell what I’m going to do,”  

“Are you going to join girls activity?” Heechul asked then laughed.

“You can shut your mouth up. Follow me,” Hyukjae said and they walked to a coffee store near their position.

“Good afternoon, sir, may I take your order?” The waitress said.

“One caramel macchiato, one vanilla milkshake, one strawberry slushee, one vanilla late, and one hot coffee,” Hyukjae said.

“Wow. You even know what I like,” Heechul said.

“And you even know I like vanilla milk shake,” Kibum chuckled.

“Hello? We’ve been together for three years. How can I didn’t know what your favorite coffee and drinks,” Hyukjae laughed. “And I’m always the one who paid for it, right?”

Everyone laughed and nodded.

“Hyukjae, it’s nice to see you laughing like that,” Kyuhyun laughed.

“Ew, kyu. Why sounds so gay,” Heechul sighed.

“What? It’s not because I’m gay, I mean, hyukjae never laughed like that before. Before he stopped fighting with Donghae,” Kyuhyun replied.

“Oh? I feel like that too. Okay, so tell me what’s your plan,” Zhoumi said.

“I want to do this for the last time, so after this, I can focus to my study,”

“What are you going to do?” Kibum asked.

“With this,” Hyukjae pulled out some fabric but not a fabric (lol it’s hard to explain) from the plastic bag he bought from the costume store.

“….”

“……..”

“…………”

“……………..”

“THE !?” Zhoumi, Heechul, Kyuhyun, and Kibum shouted in unison.

“Come on! Trust me! It will be fun!” Hyukjae laughed. 

~~~~

feedback, please? /puppy eyes/