11th

The Moonstar

 

“HYUKJAE IS MISSING!!”

“HE IS?!”

“OH MY GOD HOW CAN?!”

“I HEARD DONGHAE IS MISSING TOO!”

“NO! DONGHAE WENT HOME TO HIS HOUSE FIRST BECAUSE OF FAMILY BUSINESS! HE SAID THAT TO MRS. HAN!”

“OH NO SO HYUKJAE IS MISSING!”

***

“He’s missing?” Heechul raised his eyebrow.

“Does that make any sense?” Kibum replied and shrugged.

All of Heechul, Kibum, Zhoumi, Kangin, Hankyung, Kyuhyun and Yesung are making circle together. They were arrived at the top of the hill, and as promised, they will stay there one night inside a tent. It’s already 6 pm, the weather is pretty cold and they had heard the information about Hyukjae is missing. 100%, none of them are believing that.

“I bet Hyukjae ran away. Not that he’s missing,” Yesung said and eat his seaweed chips.

“Yes, I know. He must be having fun right now. At his home, and lazying here and there,” Kyuhyun replied.

“Thus, why would he’s missing in this mountain? I mean, duh, it’s impossible if there’s kidnapper here,” Heechul said.

“Have you contact his phone?” Hankyung asked. It seems only him who worried about Hyukjae.

“Na-ah. No signal here. Remember?” Kangin said and showed his phone’s signal bar. It’s zero.

“I see. But, I think we have to worry about him a bit? What if he didn’t got kidnapped or maybe he fell to the cliff and he might be dead now…,” Hankyung said in serious face.

 “……………………………………..” All of them didn’t reply nor answer Hankyung’s sentences.

“Let’s find him,” Heechul said and stood up from his place, followed with the other 6. They were about to get out from the area where they will stay, but Mrs. Han and Mr. Hwang stopped right in front of them.

“Where are you guys going?” Mrs. Han asked.

“Find our friend, duh. He’s missing,” Kibum said.

“None. No one is missing, Kim Kibum. Now back to your position before,” Mrs. Han commanded.

“But Mrs! He’s our bestfriend. Best friend should help each other, isn’t it?” Zhoumi opened his mouth.

“I’ve told you, no one, is missing. Even though Hyukjae is really missing, we had sent the rescue team to looking for Hyukjae all over our way here. Don’t worry. Either, if you’re looking for Hyukjae, there’s only little chance that you’ll meet him. Believe me. He’s okay,” Mr. Hwang said.

“But what If he fell to the cliff?” Hankyung complained.

“He’s not. There’s no cliff in this forest. Remember?” Mr. Hwang said and shakes his head. Commanded seven of them to back to their position.

“Cliff? Fell to the cliff Hankyung? Very nice excuse,” Kyuhyun shakes his head and play his psp.

 

Hankyung was not wrong. Hyukjae did fell to the cliff.

A cliff… That makes him changed.

 

Donghae pulled his hair desperately. Stares at the ‘girl’ in front of him. The ‘girl’ only looked at him shyly.

“Okay Donghae… Relax….,” Donghae inhaled some air and exhaled it from his mouth. He realized that the ‘girl’ is still looking at him.

“WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!” Donghae snapped at ‘her’.

“WHAT WHY ARE YOU SNAPPING AT ME!?” The ‘girl’ stood up.

“YAH WHY YOU DARE TO TALK TO ME?! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!” Donghae snapped at ‘her’

“I’VE TOLD YOU I AM LEE HYUKJAE!!”

…..

Donghae sighed and pulled his hair desperately once again.

“Hyukjae. Is a guy. And you’re. freaking girl,” Donghae exclaimed.

“I know! And it was just like BOOM and it’s changed and..,”

“SHUT UP!” Donghae snapped at the ‘girl’ again.

“Prove me if you’re really Hyukjae. Answer my questions. If you can answer this questions, then I’ll admit that you are Hyukjae,” Donghae said.

“Then its deal. Spill it out,” The ‘girl’ said and crossed ‘her’ arms.

“My little puppy. Who’s his name?” –Donghae

“Bada,”

“When I found her?”

“You buy her. Not find her,”

“When was the time I got slapped by our principal during Elementary School?” –Donghae

“When we were 3rd grader, and it was because of me. I was doing something bad to our principal and you protect me then the principal slapped you,”

“What is my favorite female artist since I was 10?” –Donghae.

“Yoon Seungah,”

“What was my extreme action had done?” –Donghae.

“Boiled your toothbrush,”

“Why would I did that?” –Donghae

“Because you told me that you was scared someone might use your toothbrush so you sterilize it by boiling it,”

“What is my favorite food? It’s not strawberry. Other than strawberry,” –Donghae.

“Seafood,”

“Last question. You have to answer it,” –Donghae said.

“What was the thing… No, accident, that made us as an enemy? If you cant answer this one, then I will not admit that you’re Lee Hyukjae, from my childhood.

“It was…. Because….,”

*whisper* *whisper* (well, I don’t want to tell you what makes them an enemy. Yet. Lol)

Donghae nodded.

“You’re Hyukjae then,” Donghae said and sit in front of Hyukjae.

“Make me back to normal,” Hyukjae said.

“Why me?” Donghae raised his eyebrow.

“Because you’re the one that makes me turn into a girl,” Hyukjae said and palmed his face “….I just want to back to normal,”

“I’m not! It’s the old man! The old man with white long beard and hair!” Donghae said.

“He met you too?” Hyukjae asked.

“He did,” Donghae replied and drink the electrolyte water.

“He met me too,” Hyukjae said.

“What did he said?” Donghae asked.

“Well. He said that we have to back like we used to, and we have to stop fighting, and we have to get close to each other, yea, some bull like that and NO I would not to do that,” Hyukjae exclaimed.

“I think. If you don’t want to do that. You’ll not back to normal,” Donghae said.

“Why you know? I mean, does that make sense… No. I mean, does THIS make sense? I’m turned into a girl because I’m your enemy and we keep fight each other and didn’t stop nagging each other and didn’t stop hate each other? No way,” Hyukjae shakes his head.

“For now, that’s not the problem. But the problem is. Where you should stay now? Yes you,” Donghae asked.

“Why? I’m staying at my house. Where else?” Hyukjae said.

“Ehm I think you forgotten that your Dad does exist,”

“Oh. He cant know that I’m turn Into a because of that old guy,” Hyukjae said. “This long hair start pissed me. I’m going to cut it soon,”

“My house?” Donghae said.

“What,” Hyukjae widened his eyes.

“I said, you can stay in my house. Since you cant stay anywhere else, don’t you?” Donghae offered.

“Have you forgotten that we’re hate each other and we’re enemy? No way,” –Hyukjae.

“It’s not the right time to talking that we’re enemy or we hate each other. You’re a girl, and I’m a boy. That means, you’re different person for me right now. I mean, no, not really. Your soul and mind, still Hyukjae. But your body, It’s a girl,” Donghae said.

“So? What will your dad and mom say if you find a girl staying in your house,”

“……They had moved away,” Donghae said.

“Oh. Really? Why? Not that I’m care but.. Uh..-,”

“I don’t know either. They might sick of me,” Donghae said, smiled bitterly.

“Emmm… I don’t know will I stay in your house or not,” Hyukjae said and rested his head on the sofa.

Oh. For your info. They’re at the café inside the gas station near the mountain 

“Well, if you’re stay in my house until you’re back to normal, you can play with Bada,” Donghae said.

Hyukjae didn’t answer. And opened his mouth.

“I had no choice,”

~~~

aweee sorry for didnt update for almost a month (?) 

lol kind of busy and had an examination week, but it's all over now and now i'm on my holiday n_n 

by the way, what will happened when hyukjae accepted that he will stay at donghae's house? 

i'm sorry for this crappy update and i hope you'll like it omg i feel like a very bad author :(