5th

The Moonstar

 

Donghae stretched his body as he started to felt weird by his position. Rubbed his eyes and yawned, then slowly opened his eyes. He got a damn shock as he found himself and his gang member fell asleep on the soccer field…

WITH A DAMN CHEERLEADER COSTUME!

Donghae tried to got up but he was tied up with the goalpost. Same thing happened with the rest of his gang member. They were wearing damn cheerleader costume and tied up on the goalpost, and with a freaking make up on their face!

“!” Donghae screamed as he tried to let himself go from the rope, but he can’t because it’s already tied with a square knot. He sighed and woke Leeteuk up, who right beside him.

“Yah. Wake up,” He said. Leeteuk rubbed his eyes and laughed like there’s no tomorrow because he saw donghae’s face with a lot of make up.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG LOOK AT YOUR FACE!”

“You jerk shut the up and look at your own face,” Donghae sighed and tried to think how to escape from this square-knot-rope.

“Oh,” Leeteuk hummed as he could saw his reflection from the water near his position.

“How the we can get out from this thing,” Donghae said and try to ripe the rope.

Before Donghae could blink his eyes, school’s bell rang. Which mean… School's end and all of the student will walk past by this soccer field.

“!” Donghae tried to escape but it’s late. All of student already get out from the class, and they were on their direction to the soccer field before they could get to the front gate.

Everyone starts to stares at them. Whispered to each other and pointing Donghae’s gang. Laughed and shakes their heads in disbelief. Donghae’s face and the others member’s face went red like a tomato.

And then Donghae remembered something. Who make him and his gang member like this are…

HYUKJAE AND HIS GANG.

“OH MY GOD JUNG!! LOOK!!” Someone screamed Jessica’s surname. Immediately, Jessica who was busy with her unpacked things on her hands and still on her way to the soccer field, take off his glare from her unpacked things to someone who just called her.

“What is it Yoon?” She said and smiled.

“LOOK! IT’S LEE DONGHAE AND HIS GANG! WITH CHEERLEADER COSTUME AND MAKE UP!” Yoona screamed again and made everyone heard what she said. Made everyone take off their glare from what they’ve did, to Donghae’s and the gang’s member direction.

A whole school was laughing at Donghae and his gang

A whole school was taking a picture of Donghae and his gang

A whole school had lost their asses because of laughing at Donghae and his gang

A silhouette of Jung Jessica shakes her head because of looking at Lee Donghae.

She walked past by Donghae without looking at him and said any words to him.

It made Donghae’s heart feels like pierced with a knife. It made Donghae want to punch everyone near him. But he can’t because he’s tied up with the goalpost and with square-knot-rope.

But 100 meters away from his position, he saw 8 guy laughing like there’s no tomorrow and pointed to Donghae and his gang’s position.

It’s Hyukjae’s gang.

“Look at his reddened face!” Heechul laughed.

“And look at their pretty face! Oh My god I can’t handle this anymore!!!” Kibum laughed and fell to the ground.

“For God sake Hyukjae, you’re won! This is the funniest thing ever!” Kyuhyun laughed and gave Hyukjae a damn high-5.

Donghae cant hold his anger anymore. He starts to move his tied up hands to here and there, and BAM. He’s escaped!

"I will kill you, for sure," Donghae hummed.

He ran towards Hyukjae and Hyukjae’s vision out after that.

***

“I don’t want to face this anymore. I don’t want to talk much about this. You’ve grown up. You have to pick which one is good and which one is bad for you. Listen. You almost killed Hyukjae” The principal sighed. After inhaled some oxygen, he said, “You can get out from here,” The Principal, for the first time, gave up of both of Hyukjae and Donghae. Hyukjae has sent to the Hospital because his head was bleeding a lot. The principal didn’t want to take care of them anymore because it doesn’t matter how many times he had warn the Lees to never fight anymore, in the end both of them will did that. There was a phase where they didn’t fight. But it was started again yesterday.

Donghae walked out from the principal’s office and went to the bathroom. He took a look at his face reflection on the mirror, and gets angry by him self.

“Lee Donghae, there’s a lot of people who hate you. Why you didn’t realize it from the starts? Why you didn’t make a move to make those people who hate you never see you again? Why? Is it because you still love your self? No! Even your self hates you. Everyone hates you!” He said. Tightened his fists, and hold back his anger.

“Why… What did I do wrong? Why everyone hates me? Why everyone pull prank on me and think that I’m a rebel? Why everyone said I’m a worst student? Why everyone always make fun of me? WHY?!” He punched the sink by his bare hand and made his hand bleeding. Tears fell from his eyes and mixed with his blood.

“You’ve supposed to realize it from the starts…,”

Donghae took out his phone from his pocket, typed a message and sent it to all contacts in his phone.

Let’s pretend that we never know each other from now on…

He sent it to his gang member.

He sent it to Jung Jessica.

He sent it to his brother.

He sent it to his Junior High Schools best friend.

He sent it to Hyukjae.

 

“Enggh,” Hyukjae groaned as he felt his phone inside his pocket vibrated. Made his head more hurts.

“Are you okay?” Kyuhyun asked as he heard Hyukjae groaned like that.

“Nggh,” Hyukjae couldnt said any words.

Kyuhyun pushed the nurse button and immediately a nurse came inside Hyukjae’s room and gave some painkillers to him.

“Thanks,” Kyuhyun smiled to the nurse.

Both Kyuhyun and Heechul were accompanying Hyukjae in the hospital meanwhile the others cant join them, because they have their personal activity.

“Is he okay now?” Heechul asked.

"I think so. Donghae give a damn hard punch on his head. I think his hand made by an iron. He’s bleeding like he just got a hit by a car!” Kyuhyun bitted his finger.

“Donghae already lost his mind,” Heechul said. “Even though he’s angry, he supposed to not to hit Hyukjae that hard,”

“Well… Honestly, If I’m Donghae, I might hit him more hard than that…,” –Kyuhyun

“Ok, whatever,” Heechul shrugged and sat to read a magazine.

In a few hours, Hyukjae woke up and rubbed his eyes. Then he felt damn pain on his head, but he hold it and shakes Kyuhyun who fell asleep.

“Hey. Wake up,” Hyukjae said.

“Oh? You’re awake? Did you feel better?”

“A little bit. So… Am I in danger?” Hyukjae asked.

“Well… I don’t know. Just don’t go to school tomorrow because it will make your condition worst,” Kyuhyun said.

“Pfsh, of course I would not,” Hyukjae chuckled and checked out his phone because he felt his phone was vibrated before.

1 new message from Lee Donghae

“Huh?” Hyukjae raised one of his eyebrows and opened the message.

Let’s pretend that we never know each other from now on…

“Ok,” Hyukjae said and put his phone back to his pocket.

***

With that message, everything passed. Donghae was a loner. He avoid everyone who came closer to him, including Leeteuk. He felt much better with this condition instead of having a lot of friend but never felt comfort with that. He started to forget everything about Jessica. Still 80% in progress. He still don’t know will he passed that phase or not.

Overall, school is back to normal again after that accident. Hyukjae has back to school either. As time goes by, all of them celebrated christmast, new year, and everything until they faced Spring.

“AAAAAH my beautiful warm Spring…,” Heechul said. He spread his arms widely in front of the gate and inhaled tons of spring-oxygen like there’s no tomorrow. Then he danced in the middle of soccer field, like a crazy person he was .

“You like spring the best, don’t you?” Kibum asked Hyukjae who walked next to him.

“Yep. I like Spring the best,” Hyukjae smiled. Inhaled some oxygen, just like heechul did.

Everyone’s feeling towards Donghae were still the same. But they did not have any anger or revenge towards him. Just like… Never know him before? Yeah. Something like that.

 

Donghae walked to the classroom and smiled.

“Spring..,” He said. Just like usual, he walked to his seat. The second row, number two from behind. Right before Leeteuk’s seat.

“Hey! Happy Spring, Donghae,” Leeteuk smiled to him.

“Hey, yes. Happy Spring to you too,” Donghae smiled to him.

“OMG! You’re smiling! It’s been a long time we didn’t talk Donghae. Listen, I want to tell this since before, but, why you think there’s no one loves you? I’m here forever loves you as my friend! Okay? So never think about that again? Not only me. The rest of our gang loves you,” Leeteuk smiled.

Donghae thinks for a while. Will Leeteuk betray him? Or… But looking at his eyes, he can tell that Leeteuk will not betray him in the future. Donghae smiled and nodded at Leeteuk.

“YES! My friendly Donghae is back!” Leeteuk screamed and patted Donghae’s head.

“Oh yeah, by the way, we will have Spring School Trip! Next week, to be exact!” Leeteuk said.

“How can you know?” Donghae asked.

“Didn’t you read the announcement? Duh, it’s as big as gorilla. Look at the white board,” Leeteuk laughed.

Yep, Spring School Trip going to starts.

~~~

LOLOL that was Hyukjae's plan towards donghae :p

AND yeay donghae is back 

AND MORE YEAY bec the spring school trip going to starts!

how about feedbacks? :> xoxo