8th

The Moonstar

 

“Hey hey! Have you heard? Lee Donghae is a gay!” Tall thin girl from 1st grade squealed at the cafeteria

“OH MY GOD SERIOUSLY?!” Another girl screamed and it makes tons girls gather around.

“YES! And the most shocked thing are, Lee Hyukjae already Donghae! At the sports hall oh my god it’s unbelievable!” The girl continued

“Oh no oh my god how can!”

“I don’t believe this!”

“But maybe Hyukjae and Donghae are really in love!”

“Maybe not!”

“Oh my god my heart!”

“HOT ISSUE GUYS!”

“WHAT IS IT!?”

“HYUKJAE AND DONGHAE ARE PARTNER DURING SPRING SCHOOL TRIP!”

“MY FEELS!” 

 

And that what we can hear from every corner of Param High School. Everyone talked about Hyukjae and Donghae, everyone talked about Spring School Trip, everyone talked about the sports hall accident, and Hyukjae and Donghae are the main topic of the day.

Hyukjae gripped his coffee cans as he heard all of people talked that bull.

“DAMN! None of their words are true! I’m going to slaps those es face right now,” Hyukjae said as he stood up from his chair.

“HYUKJAE! Relax… Take a breath and drink your coffee, yeap like that,” Heechul said.

“How can I relax! Whole school talked about me and Donghae because of the sports hall accident,” Hyukjae replied.

“Well… I don’t know? Look at the good side! You’re getting popular,” Kibum laughed.

“Yeah you can eat your ,” Hyukjae said and stuffed Kibum’s mouth with his sandwich.

“By the way, Spring School Trip is three days more,” Heechul said as he sipped his caramel milk.

“Can you please don’t remind me that,” Hyukjae replied.

“Sorry… But its really three days more,” –Heechul.

“Yes its three days more then why?” –Hyukjae

“You must be excited,” –Heecul.

“Huh?” Hyukjae raised his eyebrow.

“Yeah. Excited because you’re going to have Donghae as your partner,” Heechul continued and it makes Kibum laughed so hard.

“You two… It’s not helping,” Hyukjae said and leave both of Heechul and Kibum who still laughed their off.

 

“Donghae sshi, is it true you’re a gay?”

“Donghae sshi, is it true Hyukjae you at the sports hall?”

“Donghae sshi, how’s your feeling towards Hyukjae?”

“Donghae sshi, are you happy because Hyukjae is your partner during Spring School Trip?”

“Donghae sshi,

“Donghae sshi,

“Donghae sshi,

“DONGHAE SSHI YOUR HEAD!! GET OFF!!” Donghae screamed towards the girls who gathered at his table

The girl screamed and immediately leave Donghae’s table.

“Don’t scream like that..,” Leeteuk walked towards Donghae’s position. “Here, lemon tea. Drink it,”

“Thanks,” Donghae said and gulp the Lemon Tea “I don’t understand why everyone believes every rumors? I mean. It’s nonsense, and… lame!”

“Well, I don’t know. But the fact that Hyukjae fell on the top of you… We cant hide that. Look, it’s everywhere,” Leeteuk said and pull out his handphone.

“Oh ,” Donghae grabbed Leeteuk’s phone and threw it from the window.

“DONGHAE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!? IT’S MY PHONE!!!” Leeteuk screamed and looked out of the window.

“YO LEETEUK! I CAUGHT YOUR PHONE! DON’T WORRY!” Shindong screamed from the soccer field.

“THANKYOU!” Leeteuk replied and looked at Donghae in the eyes.

“What?” Donghae said.

“Cant you just ignore those es words? I mean, they might talk about this today, but they will forget it tomorrow or three days onwards!” –Leeteuk.

“Pfsh you must be kidding me,” Donghae chuckled and rolled his eyes.

“Well, don’t you remember about my well, eung scandal thingy?” Leeteuk continued.

“Um. I remembered it. Whole school talked about it but then it’s not anymore,” Donghae replied.

“See? Same thing will happen. So don’t worry, Donghae. Everything will be alright,” Leeteuk said.

Donghae nodded and Shindong opened the classroom door.

“Hey Leeteuk, I there's something wrong with your phone. See? It doesn’t want to turn on,” Shindong said.

 Leeteuk eyed Donghae and Donghae looked at Leeteuk innocently.

“….”

“……..”

“……………..”

“Okay I’m going to pay for the reparation,” Donghae said and Leeteuk smiled.

 

Last subject for today, It’s geography. An old man entered the classroom, with his old shoes and his old style. As always, waiting for the student to silent, and continued the class.

“Well… I heard there’s hot news lately,” Mr. Hwang opened his mouth.

“What hot news?” Soojung replied.

“There’s a new couple in this school,” Mr. Hwang said and eyed Donghae and Hyukjae.

“New couple? Who?” Whole class started questioned that.

“Don’t you all know? Those two persons,” Mr. Hwang pointed Donghae and Hyukjae.

 Hyukjae widened his eyes and Donghae fist his hand.

“All the teachers talked about both of you in the staffroom,”

“No, Mr. We… are not a couple,” Hyukjae stood up.

“Yeah. We are not. We’re enemy to be honest. I don’t even want to see his face ever again,” Donghe stood up either.

“Yes. I even want to kill him with a knife and chopped every part of his body,” Hyukjae replied and stared at Donghae.

“I even want to cut his head and cook it and give it to my Dog as its birthday present,” Donghae stared at Eunhyuk too.

“Overall, I hate him,” Hyukjae said.

“I hate that person more than he hates me,” Donghae said and looked at Mr. Hwang.

“Well,” Mr. Hwang shrugged. “Congratulations. I think as time goes by, your hate feelings will transform to ‘love’ feelings,”

"WHAT?! NO! IT WILL NEVER HAPPENS!" Both of Hyukjae and Donghae  screamed in unison.

“See? Both of you are compatible. Screamed in unison inside the class… Then 5 or 7 years onwards both of you will screamed in unison on your bed,” Mr. Hwang chuckled. “Let’s start the lesson,”

Hyukjae widened his eyes and his expression just like he wants to throw Mr. Hwang out from the window. He’s getting angry as he saw Heechul covered his mouth. Laughed.

~~~

“No,” Mrs. Han said.

“But…,” Donghae pleaded.

“No but, Donghae,” Mrs. Han replied and stood up from her chair.

“Listen to me first! Having Hyukjae as my partner during Spring School Trip will make our trip ruined! We will fight or maybe Hyukjae will push me from the hill… So please, let me change my partner,” Donghae said.

“Lee Donghae, rules are rules. Here. You can use this Spring School Trip as your chance to fix your relationship with Hyukjae. Maybe, after this Spring School Trip ended, you will have Hyukjae as your bestfriend, okay? And about pushes you from the hill, it’s impossible, you know,” –Mrs. Han.

Donghae sighed as he leaves the staffroom. Closed the door, and met Jessica, who managed to get inside the staffroom.

 “Oh… Hi,” Jessica smiled.

“Hi,” Donghae replied and looked at the floor, avoiding her eyes.

“So… I heard… You’re Hyukjae’s boyrfriend..,” Jessica opened .

“What?! No! It’s not like you…,” Donghae want to continue but Jessica cut his sentence first.

“It’s okay… That means… You’ve forgot me, don’t you? Congratulations, I hope you and Hyukjae will have a good relationship,” Jessica smiled.

“But..,”

“Donghae, listen. You’ve successfully forgotten me… And now it’s my time to forget you… Even though it will be hard… I will try,” Jessica said and entered the staffroom.

Leaving Donghae hold his tear so it will not fell. But it’s failed. His tears started to flow and he ran to the bathroom. 

~~~

a/n: HAHAHA THE GEOGRAPHY TEACHER! LOLOLOL 

omg donghae and jessica :((( so hurts.

do feedbacks and subscribe? ;3;