17th

The Moonstar

Hi there will be long author note on the end of the story. Enjoy the update~!

#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~

“I thought you were sick??” Hyukjae crossed his arms on his chest once he opened the brunette’s bedroom. He wasn’t even laying on bed, he was on his stomach and facing his laptop, watches some videos in it.

“I am sick,” Donghae replied without turned his gaze from the screen and slightly giggled because of the actress on the screen.

“If you are sick you are supposed to rest, Donghae. Not watch videos like this,” Hyukjae walked towards Donghae’s side and pulled the laptop from the bed.

“Wow, Hyukjae. I didn’t know you care about Donghae this much?” Heechul chuckled from the door and smirked.

Donghae turned his head and his mouth gape opened when he found a silhouette of a milky white skin guy waving his hand to him.

“No, she is not Hyukjae,” Donghae pointed to Hyukjae.

“Lee Donghae, I’m not that dumb, okay? I met Hyukjae at this drug store and he wear the friendship bracelet I gave to him does that means he is Hyukjae? With the name of God, wait, no I don’t believe in god, anyway, with the name of Siwon’s eyebrows, care to tell me how can Hyukjae turn into girl? No, wait, i knew it already, no need to explain me. Hyukjae can I have an instant noodle? I am starving here,” Heechul blabbered before walking to the kitchen.

“Does he own the house?” Donghae rolled his eyes before buried his head on the pillow, sighing hard.

“How’s your fever?” Hyukjae said and pressed his palm to check on Donghae’s temperature.

“Not getting better,” Donghae mumbled.

“Of course you dumb you haven’t eat the medicines. Here, drink it all, and go to sleep. No watching videos on laptop,” Hyukjae said and shoved three medicines which are vitamin, antibiotic and heat relief onto Donghae’s hand which Donghae un-gladly accept it.

Hyukjae left the room and went to the kitchen and found his one and only best friend was pouring two and a half cups of water into a pot and opened the wrapper of seasoning powder. Hyukjae sighed as he walked to the fridge and took a coffee can he just bought and sat on the dining table, watching the milky white skin sliced the vegetables and threw it to the pot.

“So… You have to fell in love each other, huh? And confess to each other?” Heechul asked as he put the lid on the pot.

Hyukjae didn’t answer but nodded his head and gulped down the coffee before handing it to Heechul which Heechul gladly accept it.

“You both are guy. It’s impossible to fell in love each other,” Heechul threw the empty can like a basketball onto the trash bin and flung his hands into the air when it reached the place. He walked to the stove and put the un-baked noodle before closing the pot with the lid again

“I guess so. But... You know, what if my gender preference also changes? Like… I am a girl now, it does not close the chance that I could be in love with Donghae,”

“Then just pretend that you are in love with him then after the old man changes you back into a  guy, stop loving him,” Heechul said.

Hyukjae lifted his head and glared at Heechul who could make those words out from from his juicy-thin lips easily

“What? I am right! Listen Hyukjae, you never love Donghae, don’t you? I mean, yeah you were when you were still a snot-kid back then, but now? Your heart belongs to Jina!”

“Not anymore,” Hyukjae rolled his eyes.

“Oh, you guys broke up?” Heechul asked.

“You think? Oh come on, this is confusing. Why the old man has to make both of me and Donghae in love each other before I’m back as a guy? Why can’t he choose something else like… I have to beat Donghae in starcraft? Or eats bibimbap faster than him?”

“Well, it’s actually up to you. If you don’t try to love him, you would not back as a guy,” Heechul said as he turned off the stove, took the chopsticks and eat the noodle.

Hyukjae sighed before left Heechul in the kitchen, went into his “new” bedroom and laid himself there. It was still 7PM but it seems like his mind refuses to work that he decided to sleep. He was aware if all of sudden he had a nightmare on his sleep. Thanks to god, he didn’t have the nightmare, but for sure, his nightmare started when he stepped his foot into his classroom. Donghae who was still sick could not attend class for two or three days, it was for his own good anyway.

“What the …?” Hyukjae muttered when he saw there are a lot of chocolate boxes and a bouquet of rose on his table, not forgetting the greeting card that settled perfectly on the top of the Rose with the words of “To My Love” on the surface of its paper. He glanced at Heechul who was there since thirty minutes ago, and he mumbled ‘I don’t know’ before continue to eat his breakfast. To his curious, Hyukjae opened the card to found a few lines of handwriting which Hyukjae had a hard time to read them all.

Roses are red, Violets are blue

People like you, belong in the zoo

Don’t be mad, I’ll be there to.

Inside the cage, making love with you.

Lunch with me? ^^

--Luhan

 

Hyukjae could not be more shock than that. That was the worst pickup lines ever. But on the other hand, he had no idea who was this Luhan kid.

“HI SUNGJAE!” Leeteuk poked Hyukjae’s cheek before settle himself down on his seat and scrunched his forehead when he found out there are a lot of gifts on Hyukjae’s table.

“Who gave you those things?” Leeteuk asked as he took the card from Hyukjae’s hand and widened his eyes.

“It was from Luhan. I don’t even know who the hell is he,” Hyukjae shrugged and put the chocolate and flowers inside his bag and pulled out history book, as the first subject of today.

“Do you mind if I see it?” Leeteuk asked politely and Hyukjae nodded. Leeteuk read the note carefully before explode and rolls on floor.

“OH GOD IS HE AN IDIOT?!” Leeteuk voice was cracked due to his unending laughter.

Hyukjae shrugged, sign of don’t care and shook his head.

“Are you going to meet him?” Leeteuk asked once his laughter has calmed down.

“I don’t know. It depends. If I’m hungry I will definitely go to the cafeteria but no, I will not meet him,” Hyukjae replied before turned his gaze to his history book.

“That’s good! Then would you like to go with me?”

“No,” Hyukjae replied simply.

“Why? Come on its better to eat together instead of eating by your self. Come on Sungjae please please?” Leeteuk asked Hyukjae in a puppy tone and shot his best innocent face.

“My answer is the same, Leeteuk, thankyou but no,” Hyukjae answered and the bell rang. It was a good timing, Hyukjae thought.

The first quarter of the school went boring, according to Hyukjae’s monkey brain. He couldn’t focus to the lesson at all, especially during algebra and history. They were his weakness anyway, but he did not care at all. He has his brain ability who could understand the subjects he hate if he study inside his room, in a silence, and without no one disturbing him. With that he smiled widely before his face turned into dark.

He didn’t live alone anymore. He has Donghae who live with him right now. No, he live with Donghae right now. Well not much different but it is the same. His mind flashed back into last night when the chaos happened. When Hyukjae couldn’t bear with it anymore.

So, it was past midnight, when Hyukjae heard weird noises came from Donghae’s room. Heechul went home when Hyukjae fell asleep, because he left a sticky note on his forehead. To his curious, Hyukjae stepped out from his room with half closed eyes and the weird noises was getting louder and clearer. Hyukjae grabbed Donghae’s doorknob before his eyes widened. As wide as an orange. It was Donghae. Singing.

“IF I COULD JUST GET OVER YOU, I WOOUUULD, DON’T WANNA LOVE YOU ANYMORE, AND MISSING YOU IS LIKE FIGHTING A—“

It wasn’t a good voice to hear, and wasn’t a good view to see. Donghae was , no, not in literal way, he was still with his undies anyway, and he was holding a hair brush, it supposed to be a microphone. And Hyukjae was also surprised to see Donghae like that. He was staring at him, not that he love it, it was quite surprising because Donghae has a great abs, but he had to admit that his abs is better than Donghae’s. But he couldn’t admit it right now because Sungjae does not has any. Donghae was quite idiot at this timing. Instead of hides his upper body with blanket or something, he stared back at Hyukjae and whispered.

“What are you doing…?”

“Isn’t it obvious?! Why are you singing that song in past midnight without wearing your pajama top and holding hair brush as an idiot guy you are?! It’s a good thing that you didn’t wake the neighbor up!” Hyukjae crossed his arms on his chest and stared at Donghae.

“But I am bored,” Donghae muttered and sat on his bed.

Hyukjae rolled his eyes in disbelief and went to his room, but before he reach half way there, he turned back and plucked his eyes on Donghae’s door.

“Now sleep. If I hear you singing again, I will definitely show the whole school that you ever mistaken a shaving cream as a whipping cream,”

Hyukjae cringed at how Donghae’s expression was when he happily scooped a spoonful of shaving cream into his mouth. Hyukjae tried to tell him anyway, but it was Donghae himself who keep saying that it is whipping cream. It’s a good thing he managed to survive until him and his family arrived at hospital. If he wasn’t who knows? Maybe he isn’t exist now.

 

All of sudden, the bell rang and it was a sign that the next subject was no other than P.E. Hyukjae smiled a little bit when he knew it since he loves P.E. He stormed out from the classroom and headed to the Gym, and his smile gets wider when he knew that today’s P.E will be baseball. He used to watch baseball competition with his mom on TV. His mom was biggest fan of every baseball group, but Hyukjae was a biggest fan of Giants. They used to eat popcorn together and hugged when one of the group made a homerun, and it was a sad thing he couldn’t do it anymore. He sighed and opened the change room, and walked to one locker, the locker he used to use.

“Sungjae?” A voice came from next to him.

“Yup?” Hyukjae replied and opened the locker, to put his bag inside it.

“What are you doing here?” The voice whispered.

“Changing uniform, duh? What else?”

“BUT YOU ARENT EVEN A GUY!” The voice screamed and he tried his hard to hold his laugh which was failing miserably.

Hyukjae’s eyes widened and he looked around him and found more than 10 pair of eyes looking at him in disbelief, plus one pair who was closing because laughing too much.

Hyukjae immediately left the room and covered his face with his bag, and he shook his head when he realized that he has to change his uniform at girl’s change room. It wasn’t a good idea, he thought. It would be scary if all of sudden his nose bleeding inside the change room because of the inappropriate view in front of his face. Finally, he decided to change inside bathroom, behind the cubicle. He was relieved when he knew there is no one there, but when he went out from the bathroom and headed back to a gym, a back hug was came from nowhere and he widened his eyes when he heard the voice.

“I MISS YOU!”

“Wait what—“ He turned his body and surprised when a peck was placed on his right cheek.

It was a petite guy.

“I MISS YOU SUNGJAE! Don’t you miss me?” The petite guy grinned like a little kid and waved his hand in front of Hyukjae

“What?! Who the are you?! Let me go!” Hyukjae yelled and tried to get out from the stranger’s tight hug

“No I don’t want too! I miss you too much that I couldn’t get rid of you from my hug!” He said and he hugged Hyukjae even tighter.

I’m about to transform into a puddle of pudding in any time

“But I don’t even know you!” Hyukjae finally free from the death-hug and he found the petite guy’s eyes widened (and it was sparkling. Hyukjae swore it was the best eyes he ever seen but somehow another eyes belong to someone was prettier than the petite guy has) and he reached for Hyukjae’s hand, which Hyukjae declined.

“You don’t know me?” The petite guy asked with that sparkling eyes.

“Yeah. Now leave me alone, I have P.E class,” Hyukjae said and walked past by him but the petite guy grabbed his wrist.

“I’m Luhan! I was the one who send you the flowers and chocolates this morning!” He said.

Hyukjae blinked for a while, before his mind connected.

So he was the fail guy with worst pick-up lines ever.

“Don’t you get the chocolates and flowers?” He asked.

Hyukjae cleared his throat for a while and nodded. Luhan’s face brightened and he smiled widely when he saw Hyukjae nodded his head.

“That’s great! So you must be got my note, right? It wasn’t me who write it. It was my friend, Kai. He is Japanese so he didn’t know Korean a lot, that’s why his Korean was ruined and the note went in inappropriate way, but, that note supposed to be this,” Luhan said as he reached his coat's pocket and pulled out a paper with his handwriting on it.

“I am actually having my permission from my teacher to go to the toilet, but I met you instead. It feels like actually I am meeting my future girlfriend instead of going to behind the cubicle. You know,” Luhan giggled and peeked to his watch “Snap! I am late! She gave me five minutes only but I’ve left the class for seven minutes. See you later, Sungjae!”

Luhan turned his back and ran to the opposite side of the bathroom. He stopped for a while and waved his hand to Hyukjae and smiled widely before went to the stairs and disappear from Hyukjae’s eyesight.

Hyukjae shook his head and opened the real note from Luhan.

From the first time I saw you, I know that this what people call with ‘first love’

I was stunned and changed into a statue for a while, because I was mesmerized by the beauty that came from you.

You were so close with me that time. Yet we are so far. I could only watch you from afar that I couldn’t get over it anymore.

Is it okay if I ask you a question?

Do you have raisins in your house? It’s okay if you don’t have them. But I think I want another fruit. So, how about a date?

:)

Hyukjae shook his head and shoved the note into his pocket.

“This note is even worse than the first one,”

He chuckled and make his way into the gym.

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~

The gym was quite crowded because both 2-A and 3-D were having P.E schedule at the same time. The gym that 2nd grader used to use was in reparation because the floor was dangerous for student to run on it that they decide to change whole floor and re decorate the gym. All 3-D students are making line in front of the P.E teacher. He was counting the student and it is a good thing that Hyukjae arrived in a perfect time. He stood next to Soojung and she smiled at Hyukjae. Hyukjae smiled back and started to chit chat a bit with her. Soojung told him how she hate sports and P.E class, and vice verca. After a while, the P.E teacher commanded the students to go to the outdoor field to play baseball. Hyukjae sighed in relief that he don’t have to do the same activity with the juniors. He doesn’t like it at all.

 

 

“Jessica! Give the ball to me!” Sooyoung demanded her.

Jessica, known as class’ worst P.E student.

“How to give the ball to you?! We aren’t allowed to kick the ball aren’t we?” Jessica yelled across the gym.

“Yes we are not because this is not football! Just give it to me! Throw it throw it!”

“What? Okay!” Jessica said. She didn’t get what Sooyoung said that she kicked the ball.

“Jessica! Don’t you see where am i? Why did you kick to the opposite side of me and OH MY GOD LOOK OUT!!” Sooyoung screamed and with that,

Hyukjae’s vision out.

 

 

 

“Is she okay?”

“No I don’t think so,”

“She is not even move her hand since two hours ago!”

“Is she die?”

“No, you silly! She just unconscious, okay? She’ll awake soon,”

“Doubting it. The ball hit her had quite hard,”

“I am blaming your sports ability Jessica,”

“Why me?”

“You caused her faint!”

“Yeah yeah okay I admit it,”

“Now take care of her. We are going back to the gym, okay?”

 

Hyukjae blinked his eyes for a few times and he felt unbearable headache on his head. Just like last year.

This couple must be have same ability by breaking someone’s brain

“Hey! You are awake!” Jessica sat next to Hyukjae and checked his temple. “Are you okay??”

Hyukjae nodded a little bit and pried Jessica’s hand from his fore head and started to massage his temple.

“Let me do that,” Jessica said softly. “Did the ball hit you hard?”

Hyukjae didn’t reply but nodded.

“I’m sorry. I’m at sports, I swear. But hey, I never see you before. Are you new student?”

“Um-hm,”

“I’m Jessica! Well, it’s my American name, but you can call me Sooyeon if you want to,”

“I am Sungjae. Hyukjae’s relative,”

“Oh? So you are the exchange student?” Jessica asked.

Hyukjae nodded and enjoying the massage that Jessica gave to him. He watched the long haired girl pretty face and he remembered something.

Donghae.

“Um..,” Hyukjae said and let go of Jessica’s hand and sat on the clinic’s bed. “I heard you are Donghae’s ex?”

Jessica stunned for a while before nodded.

“Why did you guys broke up?” Hyukjae asked.

“Well, it wasn’t a long story. Its just that I want Donghae to focus on his study so he could graduate with a great score, that’s all,”

“Pfsh, you broke up with him it wouldn’t make him study harder. He is lazy since he was born anyway,” Hyukjae chuckled and mumbled those words.

“Excuse me?” Jessica raised her eyebrows.

“Nothing. So… It wasn’t because you are tired seeing him keep having fight with my relative?”

“Well, it is one of the main reason, actually,”

“I see. Wasn’t it hard? To let go of someone you love the most? I mean you’ve been together for three years, right?”

Jessica smiled.

“It is hurt and it surely hard for me to get over him out from my head. I love him too much that I couldn’t stop thinking of him every night. That might sounds so cheesy, but it is the fact. I’ve been watching him since I was in Junior School. He never look at me like I did. He always thought that I am his younger sister. I tried hard to get his attention, so that’s why when he asked me to be his girlfriend, I gladly accepted it since it has been my dream. But breaking up with him wasn’t easy too. I cried inside class after I said those death words—I swear to you Sungjae, if you have someone you love, never, let him go—and my eyes went puffy that I had to wore sunglasses on my way home,”

Hyukjae’s heart stopped for a while.

“So… That means, you are still in love with him?” Hyukjae asked.

“I always do,” Jessica smiled.

Somehow, Hyukjae felt like his heart was pierced by a samurai toy that Donghae used to play with when he was on their childhood. But this time, the pain was real. It wasn’t a toy that pierced Hyukjae’s heart. It was a real thing, he thought.

Do i…. Still love him?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI OMG i am sorry so so so so so so sorry for not updating after a month! Oh god i feel bad tho :c i wasnt able to update because it was fasting month (well i didnt want to ruin my brain with thinking eunhae too much, its a sin) and then my laptop broke idk i hate it but its okay now finally i am able to update yeay yeay.

i was surprised that people actually love this fic because well this kind of weird fic but i love writing this so n___n thankyou for the comments, i mean it. :^)

as my apology i made this chapter as a long chapter and an... EUNHAE ONE SHOT FOR YOU GUUYS yippieee! /throws confetti/

OKAY i said this will be a long author note but its acutally not a long note lmao ok bye.

will wait for your comments because i'd appreciate every of it and i love you, my readers, i swear.

xo. no, let's change to I LOVE YOU 1-4-3, THIS IS NOT AN ORDINARY NUMBER, OH YEAAH OH OH~~~