Yuri and Tiffany: The Past

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Updated again! Hope yall like it!

I recommend listening to soft dramatic music as you read :) (those amazing k-drama ost!) 

***

As Tiffany walked away, Yuri ran toward her and grabbed her wrist abruptly. Tiffany glared at Yuri as she struggled to get loose but Yuri was more stronger. She had this determined look on her face and Tiffany knew that she would not be able to do anything about it. Yuri dragged Tiffany into her car and forced her to get in. She got in too and shut the door before Tiffany could resist while telling her driver to drive.

Yuri and Tiffany sat quietly throughout the car drive. Tiffany broke the silence until she saw where they were going. “Where are you taking me?” she asked.

Yuri didn’t respond and ignored her. She tilted her head to the window and stared outside.

Tiffany bit her lips and crossed her arms also starring out at the window.

****

After arriving at their destination spot, Yuri got off and Tiffany followed her. She saw where she was and stopped Yuri from walking inside her house by shouting. “Kwon Yuri! What are you trying to do with me?!”

Yuri halted and sighed. “I want to talk.” After saying that, Yuri opened the entrance door to her house and went inside, leaving it open for Tiffany to come.

When Tiffany came in the house, she walked to the living room and sat down on the sofa, joining Yuri, who sitting perpendicular from her. “What..what do you want to talk about?” Tiffany straightforwardly asked.

“Well...I’m not sure...You went “” mode on me so..” Yuri said as she took off her jacket. “I...I seriously..don't know why I want you here..” Yuri truthfully said. “Gimme some time to think alright?”

Tiffany sat quietly and waited for Yuri to figure out what she wanted to talk about. She waited...and waited...but all the girl was doing was staring at her. “Ya...Kwon Yuri...what the freak are you doing?”

“Yes...I did changed. I acknowledge that I’m not like my old self anymore but is it really a bad thing? Everybody change.”

“Yes. Everybody change but you’d changed because of your father! Because of him, you’d changed into someone I don't know...”

“Then maybe you should get to know me again...”

“That’s too late now...I don’t want to get to know you because if I do..I won’t be able to control my feelings and Jessica is the one you love. I don't want to a the leftover..”

“Can’t...can’t we be friends..?” Yuri asked, hopefully. Her heart skipped a beat a few times when Tiffany was confessing her feelings but Yuri ignored her own feelings.

“No,” Tiffany got up, “I don’t want to be friends. Like I said before, I’m still in love with you and I hate it..That’s why, I don't want to have any connection with you...” Tiffany said clearly for Yuri to understand. “If we’re done...I’ll leaving now..”

Yuri sighed as she saw Tiffany exiting her house. ‘If she knew that she was the one I fell in love first, what would happen? If she came to that meeting instead of Jessica, I think everything would have changed.

Flashbacks

“Tiffany!” 17 years old Yuri called out, seeing her best friend/ crush looking for her like a lost puppy. Yuri smiled then ran to the girl. “Yah, you pabo. I called you. Didn’t you hear me?”

Tiffany saw Yuri and hugged her. “Yuriii~~~ That final killed me....I think my grade just dropped TT___TT.”

Yuri laughed and patted the girl’s head. “You’ll be fine because I tutor you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter