Approved

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Enjoy!

---

 

“Unnie...Did you really said you’re getting married with Jessica Jung??” Hara, dropped her jaw and stared at the girl with many expressions.

Taeyeon nodded as she ate the food that were on the table and watched the news with her sister early in the morning.

“Oh my god...No way! Omg.” Hara started to freaked out, feeling lost and excited at the same time.

“I’ll be going, now,” Taeyeon excused herself, not even finishing her bowl of rice. As she walked out the door, a sigh escaped. She didn't want to lie to her sister about this but since she figured out that it was partially her fault, she had to agree to the marriage.

Taeyeon tread to the streets and saw everyone whispering and  staring at her with widened eyes. Some strangers even greeted her as they passed. Of course she greeted them back to be polite, but she couldn't stand the fact that some people were following her behind, too. She’s not even a star. She’s just marrying a star. ‘Does everyone need to do this?’

They followed her until they reached the entrance and waved goodbye.

Taeyeon ran to the elevators and the people in there greeted her with a bright smile on their face. She slightly greeted them and stood silently, waiting patiently until the elevator reach her level.

At work, she thanks god since it was the same. Everybody acted normal like nothing happen and got to work efficiently. But when lunchtime came, they ambushed the girl and blurted out questions about when her and Jessica will get married and all the stuff related to TAENGSIC. OF course she ran away from them and headed up the roof, where no one was there. The quietness made her mind relaxed and at eased.

“Here,” a voice was heard.

Taeyeon felt a cold can landed on her face and she jerked up to see who it was. “Tiffany-shi,” she uttered out, glad that it was only the latter.

“They must have gave you a lot of trouble to make you go up roof,” Tiffany commented out, as she opened the can of coffee.

“Well, yes,” Taeyeon slightly giggled but when she felt the atmosphere getting worse, she stopped.

“Are you really going to follow the plan and fake the marriage with Jessica?”

Taeyeon’s eyes widened out. “You knew??”

Tiffany nodded, taking a sip of her coffee.

“It was partially my fault..so i have to,” Taeyeon honestly said. The two fell into silence.

Tiffany jerked up as she replied shortly,“Okay.”

Taeyeon eyes laid on the latter as she walked away.

Tiffany, without saying any other things, left. When she closed the door from the roof and walked down to the elevator, she bursted out, “KIM TAEYEON YOU IDIOT!”

____

“Unnie! I'm not going to let you marry that girl! NO WAY!” Krystal shouted at her sister, full of rage.

“Why? It’s not you who’s marrying her. It’s me. MY life. So don't tell me--”

“Then why do you tell me what to do and sent me away to America?! You said its your life? Well, can you bug off of my life?!” Krystal snapped and breathed out heavily, trying to control her emotion.

“Krystal, I just want the best for you! I-”

“No need. I don't need you to say anything. If you don't cancel the marriage, then I’ll tell that girl to do it!” Krystal ran out the front door and slammed the door to Jessica’s face.

This was like the 5th time the door had been slammed like this..Man poor door.

“Don't worry about her. She’ll understand soon,” Soyeon went down the stairs to comfort Jessica. Listening to the two sister shouting and yelling at each other really pained her since she knew them so well. Krystal just wanted to protect her sister from getting hurt. Because of Kwon Yuri, she became more protective of her sister.

 

“STUPID, STUPID!” Krystal spitted the words out as she got on her motorcycle. “That girl..she’s not worth it...no..no!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter