Yuri and Tiffany

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Make sure you pay for all the hospital fees," Yuri instructed her secretary and waited in the car as he walked into the hospital. Yuri sighed as she felt suffocated inside the car, so she pushed the door open and got out to get some fresh air. She breathed in and out steadily, feeling her body relaxing itself. Yuri stepped slightly away from the car, almost in the middle of the parking lot as her eyes scanned around the area. Her eyes suddenly locked onto a person who had their death face on as they headed toward her way. Yuri's head tilted down, trying to ignore the other person when she felt their presence slowly getting closer to her.

"Kwon Yuri..." the girl stepped in front of Yuri as she sternly said.

Yuri’s eyes looked up at the girl and their eyes locked. Yuri kept a straight face.

"Never bother Taeyeon again....I swear...If this happens again...I won't let it go," the girl warned as she stared deadly into Yuri's eyes.

Yuri furrowed her eyebrows seeing how Tiffany was protecting Taeyeon. “I didn’t do anything. We were just talking.”

“ talking then. Don't talk to her. She ain't your friend,” Tiffany bluntly said. “Im serious Yuri..never bother or appear in front of me or Taeyeon...I don't want your existence in our life,” Tiffany cruelly said as she turned her back toward Yuri, heavily sighing. TIffany closed her eyes as she massaged her forehead while stepping away from Yuri.

But in seconds, she felt a hand grasped onto her arm, pulling her back, and a car’s horn blared into her ears making her jumped. Her eyes jotted opened, seeing a car near her.

Yuri wrapped her hand around Tiffany’s shoulder as she apologized to the driver, who looked pissed and like he got a heart attack.

Tiffany felt those emotion too, being in Yuri’s arm like this, but it felt nice..It made her remember those times when she and Yuri were closed best friends.

“You alright? What the freak are you doing?! You should’ve watch where you were going and pay more attention to the road!” Yuri yelled while having her hands on Tiffany’s shoulder.

Feeling shocked at Yuri’s sudden outburst, Tiffany’s voice softened. “I’m okay...I-I do watch where I’m going so--”

“Bull crap! This happened a lot when we were younger. You’re always so freaking oblivious..!” Yuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter