The show must go on

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


----

“Excuse me,” a person knocked on the wooden door and called out. She knocked on it again and the door slowly creaked open. Without hesitating, she entered the house and looked around. She loudly called out one more time. “Aish, this is the right address,” she rechecked the sheet of paper she was holding onto.  

Hara stepped out, with a bowl of porridge on her hand and reluctantly said hello.

The person sprung her head back and greeted.

“W-Who are you?” Hara asked. She set the bowl down and walked down.

“Oh, I’m Sooyoung. Choi Sooyoung. I’m Taeyeon-shi, co-worker,” the person lied as she smiled brightly, while offering her hand out.

“Oh..well hello.” Hara politely greeted, shaking her hand.

Sooyoung later on and went into Taeyeon’s room. She peeked to see if Hara was there or not, and shut the door. She sat down next to the girl and sighed out. “what am i going to do with her. I need her to talk.”

“Umm.hmm..Hara,” Taeyeon murmured as she scratched her neck, sleeping in deep mode.

Sooyoung widened her eyes and listened. She her recorder that was in her pocket and waited for the girl to say anything else. Hearing nothing she laughed foolishly. “That was stupid of me..” As Sooyoung got up, she heard Taeyeon continuing to murmured out her sentence.

“Sorry...sorry..for lying..mhmm..Jessica and I? ha~ it’s a lie..ha ha...ha..we’re not a couple...i'm sorry,” Taeyeon confessed and fell right back into deep sleep. She breathed heavily because of the feaver and rested her hand on her forehead.

Sooyoung smirked and laughed. “This girl sleep-talking is really something..Now i have my evident.” She exited the house without saying goodbye and drove her car straight to her designation.

“Kwon Sang Woo..I’ll crush you.”

---

-Few days later-


Yuri tried to focus on her work but the things that Yoona said a few days ago kept bothering her. She laid her pen down and rested her hand on the chair...


--Yoona leaned in and whispered into Yuri’s ear, “I just saw Jessica-shi here a few minute ago...She looked so sad..should you go and cheer her up? Since you know..” Yoona murmured the last few words which Yuri couldn't hear and returned to her original position. She smirked and offered her some sushi, “Yuri-ah, eat some more.”


‘What does she mean by that? Did she..No that can't be..How could she know..?’ Yuri shrugged off that thoughts and decided to call Jessica. She already felt bad that she stood the girl up, also, it was at the same restaurant. Yuri dialed the girl’s number and waited patiently for it to rang.

‘beep...beep..Hey it’s Jessica, sorr--’

Yuri closed her phone and set it down on the table. “I guess she’s busy,” she uttered as she continued to do her work.

‘Yoona...”

---

“What?” Mr. Kwon abruptly stood up as he trembled while holding onto his phone, “this is a mistake. Jessica Jung and my daughter are just acquaintance. I’m sure that Jessica and that fashion designer worker are dating each other.”

“Reporter Choi showed me a recording of that worker. She said that it all was a lie that they were dating,” the man halted, “is this a lie or the truth?”

“Chairman Im, there must’ve been a mistake.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter