HBD Taeyeon

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon’s eyes bursted opened as she woke up from a strange dream. Her forehead was sweating, and her lips were dried, and she her face was pale. She tried to brush off the sweat off her face as she steady her breathing. Taeyeon closed her eyes, trying to remember what the dream was about but nothing came up. Her mind was blank.

Taeyeon sighed, wanting to get up but she stopped half-way when she felt a weight on her left arm. Taeyeon lay back down, smelling a familiar scent coming from the other person. It took her a few minutes to find out who the scent belong to. When she did, her lips lifted up as she hugged the girl more tightly into her embrace. “Jessica..” Taeyeon softly whispered, seeing if Jessica woke up; she heard no reply.  

Taeyeon looked past Jessica, seeing the digital clock, that was resting on the table, hitting 7:00. Her eyes reverted back to Jessica’s beautiful face.Taeyeon soundlessly lifted up Jessica’s head and slid her arm out; she rested Jessica’s head on the pillow. Taeyeon brushed away the strands of hair that were Jessica’s face and looked at her one more time before going she went to shower.

As she showered, she once again, tried to brainstorm the things she want. ‘I didnt know that coming up with 3 wishes could be this hard..’ she thought, washing her hair.

**

Jessica’s eyelids gradually opened as she heard the alarm clock on her phone. She sat up and cracked her neck while stretching her arms. Hearing the shower running and not seeing Taeyeon any where, Jessica slowly got out of the bed and got some clothes to change out after she shower. She exited the room and used the bathroom upstairs.  

**

Taeyeon came out and dried her hair, looking around for Jessica. She walked out to the living room and to the kitchen, but the girl's presence wasn't anywhere.

"Taeyeon!!" She heard a voice behind her. She knew who it was and turned around. The girl rushed over and gave Taeyeon a big hug as she shouted, “Happy Birthday TAEYEON-AHHHHH”.

Taeyeon giggled as she thanked the girl.

Tiffany smiled and released her arms around Taeyeon’s shoulder while she genuinely smiled. “Ha~ Taeyeon, what do you want for a present?” Tiffany asked full of energy.

Taeyeon thought a minute then declined the offer.

Tiffany smirked. "I knew that you were gonna say that so I already brought you a present," Tiffany said as ran to the couch and lifted up a wrapped-up rectangular box. Tiffany brought it Taeyeon and handed to her. "Happy Birthday Taeyeon:)".

Taeyeon felt the weight of the box when she got a hold of it and put it down.

Tiffany looked at the box and back at Taeyeon a few times.

Taeyeon sighed knowing what she want and opened it. She tore the wrapper first and when she what it was, Taeyeon mouth hung open. She stared at Tiffany, ready to reject the present.  "T-T-iffany...This present is too much..you can--".

"It's just a laptop Taeyeon. You're laptop is getting old..so.I bought you another one...If you don't accept it...I'll be mad," Tiffany stated, pouting.

"But...you should've just give me like a small present...This is like the most expensive laptop out there...I--"

"Taeyeon-ah, if you think that you don't deserve this..you're wrong. I want to show my gratitude for the things you did. Like, how you helped me when we first met, and you make me feel so happy whenever I see you...So....Thank you," Tiffany said as she came in for a hug. She wrapped her arms around Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter