Apology

Clueless Fate

Five minutes later, I was still in my shocked state. When someone touched my arm, I jolted.

"Rae Na!" It was Hye Yun, a gleeful smile on her face. "Guess what?! I got us tickets!"

I was still dumbfounded, "What? Tickets? You got us what?"

She frowned at me.

"I GOT US TICKETS TO THE CONCERT!"

"You got us tickets," I murmered to myself, staring at my hand. "...Wait. You got us TICKETS?! HOW?!"

She could barely conceal her happiness as she babbled to me.

"Well you know how all the fans were fighting to see the limo and DBSK right? Well somehow I got shoved to the front when the limo opened! And guess what? DBSK weren't even inside it! Well naturally all the fans got all angry and aggro and started bickering and chucking stuff, so as a peace offering, the dude inside the limo chucked a handful of free tickets into the air and I managed to grab two! AND GUESS WHAT?! THEY'RE VIP TICKET PASSES!"

She stopped for breath, looking at me eagerly.

"That's great!" I nodded enthusiastically, distracted. Somehow, going to a concert when I had just slapped the lead vocalist seemed a bit off to me.

Hye Yun tutted at me before grabbing my hand, "C'mon, the concerts starting, we needa go!"

I let myself be dragged along, disorientated.

Hye Yun showed our tickets to the security at the front and he let us in wordlessly. The stadium was jam-packed, but we were led to the V.I.P lounge where we could watch the concert without being squashed and trampled. The lounge was luxurious. Fruits and desserts had been placed on the table, as well as drinks.

Some other rich looking fans were in there as well. They gave us calculating looks as we entered. Ignoring that, Hye Yun and I seated ourselves near the balcony where we would watch the concert.

"I can't believe our luck." Hye Yun stage whispered to me.

"Neither can I." I replied.

Suddenly, an overwhelming feeling came over me. I had ACTUALLY MET DBSK. And slapped KIM JAEJOONG. Butterflies twirled in my stomach.

"Hey, you okay?" Hye Yun asked, watching my face.

I didn't have time to reply because a second later, the lights dimmed and the stage lit up. All the fans screamed together again, knowing what was coming.

"The concert's starting!" My best friend squealed, stating the obvious.

I didn't have time to think over the next two hours; only indulge. DBSK's voices stunned me. Their voices sounded purely beautiful in real life. Everytime one of their faces were on close-up on the giant screen, fans would scream. I did too. I couldn't help it.

Once (even though I think I imagined it), Hero sang and looked up almost directly at the place where Hye Sun and I were sitting.

I'm halllucinating, I thought to myself.

Once the concert was over, an important looking person came into the V.I.P lounge to hand out personally signed pictures from DBSK as a token of thanks.

Hye Yun and I accepted ours with speechless awe before taking our bags and heading out. The corridor leading to the exit was quite empty.

Suddenly, I saw DBSK walk out of a changing room at an intersection of the corridor. I had a sudden urge to go up to Jaejoong and apologize. As I saw him walk further and further away, I just knew I had to say sorry or I wouldn't be able to sleep that night.

"Rae Na, where are you going?" Hye Yun, demanded watching me briskly walk off.

"I'll be right back!" I called over my shoulder. "Wait at the entrance for me!"

I hurried along and saw DBSK separate and walk into their private changing rooms. There were several body guards at each door.

Stopping in front of Jaejoong's, I told the guard pleadingly, "I need to see Jaejoong."

He stared down at me indifferently.

"There are orders. No one is to see him." He rejected me in monotone.

"I'll only take a minute." I reasoned.

"Orders are orders. Please leave, Miss."

"But - "

"Leave. Now." The guard threatened.

Suddenly the changing room door cracked open a bit and Jaejoong's mesmerizing brown eyes peered out.

"What's going on here?" He questioned, before spotting me.

A flicker of surprise crossed his face.

"This young lady is requesting to see you." The guard explained.

I bit down on my lip nervously.

Jaejoong was quiet for a moment before speaking.

"Let her in."

 


Daily Chapter Song -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL3Y8ZokKKg