Not Going To End Well

Clueless Fate

After breakfast (the cake wasn't that burnt, after all) Yoochun sauntered out to get the mail while Changmin and Junsu started on the Xbox. Yunho plopped down on a chair and started reading a magazine.

Jaejoong was cleaning up, which I was helping with. Silently, we repeated the same routine. Jaejoong washes the dishes, passes to me, I dry, stack it away. When the last plate was put away and the sink was sparkling, Jaejoong took off his apron and hung it on a modern looking hook formation on the wall. I realized I was still wearing mine and blushed, quickly hanging it next to his.

Yoochun came back in whistling, with a stack of letters and an eye-catching gold one.

He tossed the gold one on the kitchen table and called the rest of DBSK in.

Curious, they gathered around it while I hung back, wondering whether I should be there.

Changmin saw me, grinned and tugged me over.

"Hey," Yoochun said enthusiastically, scanning the letter. "We're invited to this exclusive VIP party tonight. It says to bring a date."

Automatically, four pairs of eyes (Yoochun, Yunho, Changmin, Junsu) swivelled to my face. Then they turned to Jaejoong. Then back to me. Then back to Jaejoong. Then back to me. I self consciously rubbed my cheek.

A loud trill made us all jump. We looked down to see Jaejoong's phone vibrating on the table before launching into it's ringtone. Caller ID read "Yoon Seob" in big, decorative letters. Glancing at us, Jaejoong accepted the call and walked out of the room. A few seconds letter he came back in with Yoon Seob on speakerphone.

"He wants to speak to us all." Hero shrugged.

"You've received an invite from SM Ent, correct?" Yoon Seob demanded through the phone.

There was a chorus of agreement.

"Good," Yoon Seob said smugly. "Make sure you bring significant dates. Jaejoong, you bring whats-her-name. That'll make you look more like a couple. Understand?"

"Araso." Jaejoong replied in monotone.

An embarrassed blush crossed my cheeks.

"How're we supposed to find dates by tonight?" Yunho complained.

"It's not like you can't," Changmin smirked. "You'll pick one up in ten minutes."

"Shut up," Yunho said loftily. "I meant suitable dates like Yoon Seob said."

There was a silence on the other end of the phone.

"Aish, you youngsters," Yoon Seob grumbled. "Don't worry about tonight, just bring yourselves. I'll have your dates ready."

"Kamsahamnida." The guys apart from Jaejoong chorused.

Yoon Seob hung up.

Suddenly, Jaejoong turned to look at me thoughtfully.

"Do you have anything suitable to wear?" He asked softly.

I shook my head shyly, "None at the moment."

A cute pout appeared on Junsu's face, "That's no good."

Silence.

"LET'S GO SHOPPING!" Changmin, Junsu and Yunho exploded together.

I was surprised. I'd never seen guys so excited about shopping before. Their eyes turned to evaluate me.

"I think she'll look good in black!"

"You're tasteless! Of course it's blue!

"Pabo! It's red!"

Together, they yanked me forwards and out the door, grabbing the car keys on the way.

Jaejoong and Yoochun followed behind us, shaking their heads patronizingly.

This is not going to end well.

 


Daily Chapter Song -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw8bjatooCI 

I luff Beast/B2st <3333333  ; w ;

This chapter is...a filler I guess. Not sure what to write, so typed up a random little piece.

Comments and subscribers make me pee my pants in excitement <3

Joking, but close enough.

^ - ^

If you are not EDWIZZLE, do not read this ;)

BTW (EDWINA, Kikwang, Junhyung, Yoseob from Beast are mine. Hands off missy ;D)