Mistake

Clueless Fate

Over the heads of the screaming fans, Hye Yun and I could spot the glamorous body of a long black limo. All the fans closed in around the limo, while Hye Yun and I got pushed and trampled about.

It was an extremely uncomfortable feeling being wedged against the tidal wave of people; almost like drowning. Another shove later, I lost sight of my best friend as a delirious fan clawed her way across to catch a glimpse of her idols. The security weren't exactly helping either. They were attempting, yes, but doing no good. I winced on behalf of one as a violent female palmed him in the face.

While I was distracted (and robbed of my air supply by these selfish fans), I didn't realize I was drifting farther and farther from the limo. Desperately, I tried to find my way in through the maze of bodies but I wasn't strong enough.

The limo itself drove with difficulty around a drive, fans chasing after.

Soon, I was landed at the back of the crowd, with a few losers and stragglers like myself who either couldn't be bothered joining in on the fandemonium or weren't strong enough to.

With a defeated sigh, I decided to look around the outskirts for Hye Yun, just in case she'd landed outside like I did.

While I paced around, looking anxiously, I walked into something. A human-like something. The 'human-like' something's beanie fell off when I slammed into it.

I looked up to apologize only to stare into the most familiar brown eyes. My own raked upwards, to the messy black hair that looked almost light brown. The familiar nose, the lips I've memorized since I first saw him on television.

Kim Jaejoong. In flesh.

For a moment I couldn't breathe. He looked shocked, giving me a rather fearful expression, like I would pounce on him any minute.

I started hyperventilating.

Kim Jaejoong is in front of me. THE Kim Jaejoong. THE JAEJOONG.

KIM JAEJOONG IS STANDING IN FLESH IN FRONT OF ME!

I think he knew what I was going to do before I did it.

As I opened my mouth to scream in pure amazement, he clasped his hand over my mouth and dragged me back into a small corner around the stadium. I was so promptly surprised that I went slack.

I wasn't used to this treatment, or someone grabbing me so hard and I reacted impulsively. I reached up and gave him a slap across the face. I only realized what I'd done after I did it. Typical. I stared in horror at my hand.

"This is the first time someone has done that to me." His attractive voice mused from above me.

I looked up, mortified, to see him rubbing his cheek.

"I'm so sorry!" I apologized quickly. "Please forgive me!"

Stupid, stupid Rae Na, I thought to myself hatefully.

He gazed at me thoughtfully for a minute, "It's alright."

Three bodyguards pounced out of nowhere with four figures in tow.

My eyes widened.

Junsu, Changmin, Yoochun, Yunho.

"Hey, Hyung," Changmin greeted Jaejoong easily. "Who's this?"

He turned his eyes onto me with a cheerful smile.

Jaejoong and I glanced at each other.

"A...friend." He quickly invented.

The rest of DBSK stared at me curiously but didn't question Hero's answer.

"The concert starts in ten minutes," Junsu said, glancing at his watch.

"Well we'd better go," Jaejoong said quickly and spared me another glance.

"Are the fans blocking the entrance?"

"No, the limo distracted them."

"Good thing we're in disguise, huh?"

"Yeah."

"Well, nice meeting you, hyung's friend." Changmin regarded me politely.

I nodded back hastily, starstruck.

The rest of DBSK aknowledged me courteously before departing. Jaejoong didn't really look at me as he left, but I had a feeling he wanted to say something.

I stared at my hand as they left. Everything felt like a dream.

What had I just gotten myself into?


Daily Chapter Song -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtLWGX5yHFs