Everything's Okay

Clueless Fate

On the way home in the limo (Yoon Seob was 'kind' enough to call one for me ((after fifteen minutes of complaining and ranting to Jaejoong, who had insisted)), I took out my phone. There were three missed calls and two texts. All three calls were from my 'other best friend' Eun Hee, demanding where I was. One text was from a friend, asking where I was and the other was from Hye Yun.

With trepidation, I opened the text and quickly read it.

It held two simple words.

Die .

I scowled. What was the point of sending that text? It was stupid. Anger flaring, I deleted the message and removed her number from my phone.

I stared out the window as the limo progressed down to some more familiar streets. It finally stopped in front of the building containing my small but cute apartment. I thanked the chaffeur, grabbed my bag, went into the lobby, up the elevator and to my door.

My jaw dropped.

The front of my apartment was completely egged. Eggshells and junk were thrown everywhere. On the door, the words 'Get away from Jaejoong' were written boldly in permanent marker. I noticed that the door was slightly ajar.

Gasping, I ran in to find my whole apartment trashed. All my furniture was written on with marker. Offensive sentences were scribbled all over the pale blue walls I'd painted myself. Some of my books were ripped and tattered and most of my clothes were in a dirty pile with sauce poured over them.

The worst was that my family pictures were all smashed and cracked. With a choked sob, I scooped up the treasured picture of my mother, father and myself. It was back in the time when my mother was still alive and my father was still a responsible, caring husband and parent. The picture was torn and scattered with droplets of random liquid.

I felt tears slide down my face. Carefully, I put the picture down and attempted to clean. After thirty minutes, I realized it was no use.

I needed a place to stay. Briefly, I considered calling my father. Then I shook the thought out of my mind; after my mother died, he'd gone delirious with grief and made it clear he didn't want me anymore. Ever since then, he'd been fooling around with other women. Unable to take it, I moved out. And all that was left of my hard work was this scattered mess.

I reached into my pocket unconsciously and my fingers touched a piece pf paper. Taking it out with still teary eyes, I saw Jaejoong's number scribbled on it in messy yet attractive handwriting.

After five minutes, I made up my mind. I sat on the ground, hugging my legs with the family picture in my lap and dialed his number.

I felt myself crying again when I gazed at the picture. After five rings, he picked up.

"Yobosayo?"

I hastily wiped my tears.

"Um, it's me," I said hestitantly in a broken voice. "Yeong Rae Na."

There was a moment of silence, "Is there anything you need?"

"I...need a place to stay," I whispered. "Can you help me?"

There was another silence, "Tell me where you are. I'll come pick you up."

I told him the details and thanked him. After that, I waited. I touched the picture softly and traced my mother's face.

After about thirty minutes, I heard footsteps. A second later, Jaejoong came around the corner. When he saw my mess of an apartment, his eyes widened. His black jeans, jacket and white shirt looked so good on him it should've been a sin.

"Are you alright?" He asked me, stepping his way across the broken pieces of glass and debris.

I nodded and gave him a grateful smile. I remembered something and quickly ran into my room, leaving him staring in surprise. I came back a moment later, relieved, holding the bag of clothes he'd lent me which had amazingly been untouched.

He took it gently from me when I held it out.

"Let's go," He said finally and gestured towards the door. "You can stay at our place."

I guessed 'our' meant DBSK's living quarters.

Suddenly, I was overwhelmed with gratefulness again. I ran forward and gave him a tight hug. For a moment he stiffened. Then, slowly, he relaxed. Embarrassingly enough, I was crying.

He hestitantly my hair.

"Don't worry," He murmered, his voice sounding like an enticing lullaby. "Everything's okay."

 


Daily Chapter Song-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8VCzPgu_s&playnext=1&list=PLC62580F03C457D3B 

Jae is so hot in it >w< ^

I love you for reading <3 And thank you for the comments!

Comment and subscribe? <3

Ja