Check

Clueless Fate

The next morning, I opened my blurry eyes to hear the most amazing singing. The voice sounded so much like Junsu's...but I knew it couldn't be real because I was just an ordinary fangirl...

"YAH! KIM JUNSU! STOP USING MY TOOTHPASTE!"

"YAH! AT LEAST LEMME FINISH BRUSHING MY TEETH!"

I sat bolt upright. Did I just hear what I just hear?

Everything suddenly came whooshing back into my head at a fantastic speed. Jaejoong comforting me, him driving me to DBSK's place and giving me a choice of the two guest bedrooms. I'd chosen the smaller one because I was used to small spaces and because it gave off a cozy feel. As Changmin and Junsu argued loudly over their toothpaste, I quickly put on the spare clothes Jaejong had left me last night. Even though the casual shirt was a bit too big, the clothes felt nice.

After checking the time on the digital clock next to me, I decided to try my hand at cooking breakfast for DBSK. Excited about the prospect of being useful, I quickly hurried and tried to find the kitchen. At first, I walked into an unused toilet, then to a walk in cupboard, before finally reaching my destination. The whole place had a big, airy feel. It was also very clean and scented (courtesy of Jaejoong, I bet).

The kitchen cupboards and walk in pantry was stocked with snacks and fresh food alike. It was very clean. I rummaged around, finally taking out a frozen bag of hash browns, a loaf of fresh bread, bacon, eggs, pancake ingredients and cake ingredients. I knew it was lot for a breakfast, but I wanted to make a good impression after all the horrible events that had started the complicated relationship between them and myself.

I spotted a couple's apron set and took the pink one, tying it to myself.

I got to work. To be brutally honest, I wasn't that great when it came to making things. I could hardly scramble an egg. This time, I was determined.

Fifteen minutes and five burnt eggs later, I was still making no progress. With a frustrated sigh, I began furiously mixing an egg mixture again, only for it to slide out of my hands and crash onto the floor.

...

...

...

"Oops," I said to no one in particular.

There were footsteps and Jaejoong suddenly walked in, looking surprised. My lips curved into a slight pout (my weird, signature 'guilty' look). His eyes took one sweep across the kitchen and he seized the situation.

"Do you want me to help?"

I shook my head, "Please don't burden yourself. I was just going to make breakfast, but..."

He walked over and put on the other apron from the couple's set, "It's no bother. I enjoy cooking."

I blushed a bit. I watched in fascination as he beat the eggs lightly, added some herbs and fried a perfect scrambled egg. I felt slightly shamed.

As we progressed, he told me patiently how to cook everything. After the pancakes, hash browns, eggs, toast and bacon had been done, we started on the cake. Typically, we decided on chocolate.

He showed me how to stir the mixture and gave the bowl to me so I could try. I went a bit overboard and got about a third of the mixture in my hair when I lifted it up to stir and the bowl went out of control. Jaejoong offered for me to go clean up but I insisted we finish the cake. My resistance earned a small smile from him, which made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Finally, he placed the cake in the oven.

I scratched my hair randomly and Jaejoong looked up.

"We really should get you cleaned up," He said, amused.

He handed me a wet cloth and I attempted to drag out the clumps of cake mix that had embarrasingly enough, hardened in my hair. I couldn't reach the back bits so I was surprised when Jaejoong suddenly came over and helped me.

His gentle through my hair was enough to make my heart go on overdrive.

Once again, I had to pinch myself mentally.

I can't believe this is happening. A wish come true.

The lump of cake mix had hardened a lot and I yelped in pain when he tried to yank on it.

"Mianhae," He apologized.

"It's okay," I said quickly.

I winced in pain again when the stubborn piece of cake mix latched itself to the front of my hair and fringe, getting even more tangled up. Jaejoong moved in front of me to remove it, so my head was practically on his chest.

Furious blush.

A clatter of footsteps told us Yunho, Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun had arrived.

Awkard silence x 100.

...

Awkward position?

Check.

Couple aprons?

Check.

Bad hair day?

Check.

"...What's that smell?" Yunho asked suspiciously.

Burnt cake?

Check.

 


Daily Chapter Song-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLXOq6l0gDE

Song by Rainie Yang (aka Rae Na?) xDDD <3 <3

Awesome Fio helped me think of idea for this chappie <3 Enjoy <3

Comments make me go to cloud 9 xDD

Subscribers = lifeline

Both?

= ily so much ily so much ily ily ily ily ily <3 ;P

Oh yea, btw, Edwizzle (aka The Annoying Person), I ily you too. Just stop stealing my korean guys ; ^ ;

Luv, Daydream <3

And thank you for the awesome commenters, you know who you are ;3

P.S (ignore grammar and spelling and punctuation mistakes, I tend to overlook them when I read over)