I Fainted

Clueless Fate

I glanced around uneasily. A few of the more nosier fans were peeking their heads around the secluded spot, trying to eavesdrop.

Hye Yun gave me a stony stare before marching off. I quickly followed, nearly stumbling on a candy wrapper. She didn't stop until we'd walked a good mile next to a large, beautiful lake. Next to it was a long, stretching road with evergreen trees planted in continous rows. Cyclists occasionally skidded by, as well as very expensive looking cars.

Hye Yun put her hands on her hips and turned to me.

"Details." Was the only word she said.

Nervously, I told her everything that happened (the slap, the tea spill, the change of clothes). I tried to leave out some of the less pleasant bits. I managed to summarize everything in about two paragraphs.

After I'd finished, the look on my best friend's face was not nice.

"I can't believe you." She stated icily. "All that happened...and you didn't tell me?"

"I told you now." I said unhelpfully.

She looked disgusted, "Why are we even best friends if you can't even tell me that 'little' piece of information?! You know I've been a fan of DBSK for ages! You could've shared that info with me and we could've been friends with them together!"

"I'm not friends," I muttered. "With them."

"Sure," She snorted. "What about that amazingly y convo you just had with THE Changmin?"

"That was," I fumbled for an explanation. "A misunderstanding."

"What do you think I am?" Hye Yun snapped. "Stupid?! I just saw right through your selfish, conceited lies."

My mouth fell slightly open. What happened to the sweet, loyal Hye Yun I knew? Who replaced her with this evil, impulsive ?

"You know what?" She sneered. "Cheap people like you aren't worthy of my attention."

With a look behind me at the lake and then back to me, she gave me a powerful shove. Too bad I caught her sleeve at the last second. Together, we plunged into the lake with a giant splash.

It was much deeper than I thought. Neither Hye Yun nor I could swim, and I could feel my coat weighing me down. I gasped for breath as I tried to grab any solid object I could. There was none. Nearby, Hye Yun spluttered water as she paddled, trying to surface.

My arms and legs were getting tired. My head sunk into the water every few seconds, refusing to allow me to breathe.

WHAT A HORRIBLE WAY TO DIE!!!

With my last ounce of energy, I waved my arm vigorously and screamed out a cry for help.

 

~

 

JAEJOONG'S P.O.V

 

The scenery outside the window changed to a row of evergreen trees.

"How many more meetings after this one?" I asked my manager wearily.

Yoon Seob looked down at his ever present stack of notes and grinned at me.

"Three."

I groaned mentally and resisted a physical one.

"Yah, cheer up, Jaejoong." Yoon Seob gave me a rough pat on the back. "It's a small price to pay for all this fame and glory."

Sometimes I don't want any of this at all, I thought silently.

There was a small silence for a minute. The chaffeur hummed a low tune in the front as he drove. The scenery outside changed once again, revealing a wide expanse of brilliant blue lake. After gazing for a while, I made out two dots in the lake that looked vaguely like humans. Yoon Seob looked with me and gave his thick coat a fond pat.

"I wouldn't fancy taking a swim out there in this weather," He laughed cruelly, indicating the dots in the lake.

As we drove closer, I realized they were indeed humans. Human girls. And they looked like they were in trouble.

"Stop, STOP!" I ordered the chaffeur. The limo squealed to a halt.

"Kim Jaejoong, what are you doing?" Yoon Seob demanded as I wrenched open the car door and stepped out.

"AAH! HELP!" A girl in the lake yelled frantically.

Without a word, I sprinted to the edge of the lake, cursing the wardrobe manager mentally for making me wear such uncomfortable, loose leather pants.

As I dived into the freezing water I recognised the girl who screamed. The girl who'd slapped me the day before. What was her name again?

I remembered.

Rae Na. Yeong Rae Na.

I pushed that thought out of my mind as I swam quickly towards her. I ignored the other girl because she'd managed to grab onto a piece of floating wood and was drifting to shore safely. Her eyes widened as I swam past. She managed to splutter out my name through her cold lips as she stared.

 

~

 

RAE NA'S P.O.V

I distantly heard Hye Yun say something that sounded like 'im ae oong'. But I couldn't be sure because my ears were filled with water.

As I was fighting the breathe again, strong arms wrapped around me and helped me surface. I blinked, coughing, to see the most angelic face I'd ever seen.

Kim Jaejoong.

For a moment, I thought I'd died. I mean, getting rescued by Jaejoong while you're drowning is pretty much 0.0000000001% in a million right? And not many guys can look that good, with their hair still meticulous when they're in the middle of a lake.

Then I realized that if I was dead, I wouldn't be so uncomfortable.

I gasped, once again realizing that I was in the middle of a lake. I started frantically splashing and waving, forgetting that Jaejoong was holding me.

"Stop, calm down!" He told me as loud as he could as I struggled. "I'm going to take you to shore, okay? Don't move!"

He let go of me with one arm so that he could swim. Taking the wrong meaning, I clutched desperately onto him, sinking the moment he let go.

"No, stop struggling!" He urged me as I grabbed onto him. "Stay calm!"

I refused to. Or at least my body refused to. I clutched onto whatever I could find, and that unfortunately was his pants.

"Hey, HEY!" He yelped as I accidentally dragged his pants down, revealing his Superman boxers.

Even though I was nearly dying, I managed a loud, hysterical laugh.

"HAHAHAHA! SUPERMAN! HOW OLD ARE YOU?! THREE?!" I cracked up.

I had unintentionally let him go and I was sinking again. I gasped in fear and grabbed onto the second thing I could.

His boxers.

"No, NO, STOP!" He yelled as I latched onto him, still holding tightly to his undergarments.

I didn't hear, too busy trying to save myself.

"LET GO! AISH!" He said in a panicky voice and tried to yank his boxers up, elbowing me in the face in the process.

I fainted.


Daily Chapter Song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdTVb64pfMs

Lol, I know, stupid chapter. Me and Fiona thought of this in class. She's somewhat a co author now.

<3

Ignore all spelling or grammar mistakes or anything boring. I'm tired xD

I LUUURVE subscribers and comments <3

*HINT HINT*