Accident

Clueless Fate

I stepped into Jaejoong's changing room, a flutter of nerves conquering my body.

He quietly closed the door and I looked around. The typical racks of clothes stood on one side of the room, all of them stylish and expensive. It was meticulously clean and the air was scented pleasantly. There was a full sized mirror on one wall and some magazines in a corner. It was nice.

I turned to look at him again, words lodged in my throat. I couldn't believe it. At all. I was standing in front of the guy I had been daydreaming about for the past five years.

Jaejoong looked a bit lost, like he was unsure what to do.

"You're welcome to sit," He finally said politely.

I spotted a gold swivel chair and sat. Part of me wanted to get the apology out and done with and get the hell out, the other was begging for reasons to stay longer in his presence.

He walked over to a small table and poured some tea. He handed the cup to me and I accepted it with shaking hands.

He leant against one of the tables and looked at me curiously.

"You wanted to see me?"

I gave a small nod, taking warmth from the scalding tea before talking.

"I wanted to apologize properly for what, um...happened earlier," I said awkwardly. "I really didn't mean to hit you. It was an instinctive thing."

He gave a small, warm chuckle at that.

"It's okay. But you sure know how to make a first impression." He smiled.

The smile lit up his gorgeous face and for a moment I didn't know how to speak.

"Yeah," I finally agreed with a laugh. "I seem to have bad luck with first meetings."

Another smile.

A small silence settled over the two of us.

"Well I'd better go," I quietly said with reluctance. "My friend's waiting for me."

He nodded understandingly, "Of course. Well, it was nice meeting you, uh..." 

"Rae Na," I responded automatically. "Yeong Rae Na."

I reached out to put the cup on the table next to me. I must've underestimated the distance, because the next thing I knew, the boiling tea had suddenly spilled all over the dress I was wearing.

I let out nothing short of a giant scream and leapt up, hopping around in pain. I slipped on some of the water I spilt and crashed into a rack of clothes, sending it skidding across the room. The clothes fell in a heap on my head.

A moment later, the clothes were pulled hastily off my face and Jaejoong helped me up.

"Are you okay?" He asked quickly, concern laced into his voice.

I nearly died from the embarrassment. First, hitting him, now this.

"Yeah, I'm so sorry," I apologized, looking around at the half-destroyed room. A blush coated my face.

I quickly stood up and started picking some clothes off the floor.

"You don't have to do that," Jaejoong said immediately and reached out to take them.

The skin-to-skin contact startled both of us and I accidentally re-dropped them on the ground.

"We should get you changed." He stated, ignoring what had just happened.

I looked down at my soaked dress, which was sticking uncomfortably to my legs. Avoiding my eyes, Jaejoong took out a white shirt (presumably his), black jeans and a jacket and gave them to me. I thanked him and looked around for a place to change. There was none. Noticing this, Jaejoong quickly turned his back to me and focused his attention elsewhere.

Grateful, I started to change.

Halfway through, the door opened and the rest of DBSK came in. For a moment, everything froze. Their eyes widened as they caught sight of me attempting to button up the white shirt, with the jeans somewat sliding down my legs.

Then I let out a loud, unattractive squeal and they blinked.

Changmin covered his face with a hand.

"Were we...distracting something, hyung?" He asked in a muffled voice to Jaejoong.

"No, you weren't," Jaejoong replied immediately. "There was a little accident, so she needed to change."

Junsu looked between us, "Yeah, sure."

Amusement crossed Yunho and Yoochun's faces. They looked like they were hiding smiles.

Jaejoong looked a little annoyed, "It's true."

Feeling like I shouldn't be there, I quickly put on the rest of the clothes and gathered my bag and dress.

"Sorry for interrupting, I should leave." I spoke up shyly.

With a quick bow, and without waiting for their reactions, I took off out the door and bolted the rest of the way to the exit.


Daily Chapter Song -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCE_rUXU7oE

~

I've had no inspiration or ideas these couple of days D:

Please be patient if the chapters are boring <3