Anger & Punishment

EXO Fairy Tales { VERY LONG Hiatus}

The person who had kissed me got off rather quickly.

 

"Im so sorry!" The person yelled.

 

The man had light brown hair and cute chubby cheeks, the thing that stood out the most though was the red cloak on his back. I opened my mouth to answer but I didn't get a chance to as Chanyeol suddenly barreled into the man and pinned him into the nearest tree, another man appeared and pointed a crossbow to Chanyeol's head.

 

"Chanyeol!" I yelled still on the ground.

 

I slowly got up confused at Chanyeol's sudden move.

 

"I know a shifter when I see one." Chanyeol snarled. "They're the only ones who wear these kind of blood red cloaks."

 

A shifter? I didn't know what a shifter even was.

 

"Cha-" I started.

 

"Let him go." The man with the crossbow said.

 

"Why should I? They terrorize villages and kill the innocent." Chanyeol replied.

 

I've never seen Chanyeol this angry before.

 

"I'm not like them!" The man snapped. "Suho taught me better than that, to not lose my humanity."

 

Chanyeol face changed but he shoved the man onto the snow covered floor.

 

"Xiumin!" The man with the crossbow exclaimed and went to the other man's side.

 

I quickly got off the ground and went over to them.

 

"Are you okay?" I asked.

 

The man in the red cloak nodded.

 

"I'm sorry, he's not usually like that." I said.

 

The crossbow guy helped the man on the ground get up.

 

"I'm Baekhyun."

 

The man in the cloak blinked up at me.

 

"I'm Xiumin ..." Xiumin replied.

 

"Chen." The man with the crossbow said.

 

"That's Chanyeol over there." I say and point to Chanyeol whose leaning against the tree with his arms crossed. "Again, I'm really sorry."

 

"Its ... its fine." Xiumin replied. "I guess it is kind of expected since I'm a shifter."

 

"What's a shifter?" I asked.

 

Xiumin and Chen looked at me in surprise.

 

"I don't leave home a lot." I explained.

 

"A shifter is a human who can shape shift into an animal form." Chanyeol said.

 

I looked back at Xiumin. He looked like any other human being. Xiumin sighed and picked up a stick and threw it into some bushes. I heard a loud clank sound and I pulled the bush away to find a closed bear trap.

 

"Is this what you saved me from?" I asked Xiumin.

 

"Yeah."

 

"Thank you." I said. "I would have died."

 

"Your welcome." Xiumin replied.

 

"We should probably get going." Chen said and tugged Xiumin away from us.

 

Xiumin looked up at Chen and nodded.

 

"W-wait." I called.

 

Xiumin and Chen stopped and turned to look at me.

 

"Do .... you know which way the village is?" I said.

 

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Its in the direction you guys were going." Chen answered.

 

"Thanks, it was nice meeting you." I replied.

 

Chen nodded and wrapped his arm around Xiumin's shoulder. I turned around to Chanyeol and gave him a disapproving look.

 

"I'm sorry." Chanyeol said. "I don't really know what came over me."

 

"That was incredibly rude!" I yelled. "He saved my life and you go and try to kill him? Xiumin is lucky Chen was there to point that crossbow at your head."

 

"What am I suppose to say?" Chanyeol snapped back.

 

"You could have started by saying sorry to Xiumin!"

 

"..... I couldn't help myself, my cousin he died by a shifter. They're dangerous." Chanyeol said softly.

 

"Oh! Don't give me this sob-story bull!" I snapped. "Let's just get to the village and get our crap and get outta here."

 

I angrily walked in the direction we were going before and avoided the bear trap. When we got to the village I was still fuming about the incident and I decided not to talk to Chanyeol for the rest of the day, childish? I know. But Chanyeol deserves a punishment.

 

Chanyeol tells me we should stay at the inn for the night and I nod in agreement. I worry about the horses for alittle bit but I shake it off, they'll be fine. We check into the inn and were off to the room. I'm tired and when we reach the room I go to the first bed I see and flop onto it. 

 

It felt like such a long day.

 

________________________________________________________

Im so sorry! I havent updated in such a long time. Its a short chappie. I feel like everybody forgot these stories existed! T~T Anyways enjoy! I have alot I want to do with this story so WARNING! There will be a twist!