The Blackmail

EXO Fairy Tales { VERY LONG Hiatus}

"Im sorry but its the truth." Chanyeol says.

 

I slump back into the grass. What was I going to do now? How was I ever going to get it back? I ran a hand through my hair and I stood up. I'm going to have to go after it. I turned to leave until I remembered Chanyeol, I quickly went over to Chanyeol and slapped him.

 

"What was that for!?" Chanyeol exclaims.

 

"When you were still out of it you molested me! I remember and I had to pay for your own drinks!" I lied. "Your lucky I didn't leave your nasty self inside that dirty pub!"

 

"I-I-I did what!?" Chanyeol looks at me horrified.

 

"You owe me." I said. "You have to come with me to get my heart or I'll report to my mother and have you arrested for assault! Hmph!"

 

Chanyeol blinks at me with his mouth wide open.

 

"Al-alright." Chanyeol answers without looking at me.

 

"Okay. C'mon let's go back and get stuff we need for our journey." I said and held my hand out.

 

Chanyeol took it and stood up wobbly. He held my hand the whole way there but I let go as we got close to the area where my window was.

 

"Well! At sunset I expect you to be here." I said and started to climb up the rope.

 

"Alright then. Be careful." Chanyeol called.

 

I climbed through the window and pulled the rope up. I untied the rope from my locked door and threw it under my bed. I instantly grabbed a few of my clothes from my closet and into a brown cloth bag. I then crouched onto the floor and opened one of the loose boards, inside there were tons a dollars I had saved up to finally leave this wretched place.

 

I put it all in two full wallets and threw them in my bag. Then somebody knocked on my door. I quickly shoved my bag under my bed and opened the door.

 

"Yes?" I asked.

 

"Your dinner." A maid said and bowed.

 

"Ah, thank you."

 

I let the maid bring the cart in and she leaves it. I cover some of the food up and put it into my bag but of course eat as well. When I'm finished, I leave the cart outside my room. I continue to pack up and I decide whether I want to bring my makeup or not but I might as well bring it, I wasn't coming back here.

 

Only an idiot would. I looked outside my window and the sun was beginning to set. I laid on my bed tired from all that packing and soon fell asleep only to be awaken by someone hitting my window. I grumbled feeling a bit irritated and I opened the window.

 

"You ready?" Chanyeol called.

 

"Shhhhh!" I said loudly.

 

I did the same procedure as I did earlier and slid down.

 

"You have a lot of stuff there." Chanyeol says.

 

"Its because I'm not coming back here." I replied.

 

"C'mon let's go."

 

"I got us some horses." Chanyeol said.

 

I blinked at him.

 

"How did you get horses?" I asked.

 

"That's a secret, c'mon." Chanyeol said and grabbed my hand.

 

I followed and soon we came to two horses one white and the other brown.

 

"The white horse is yours." Chanyeol said jumping onto the brown horse.

 

"Um .... I don't know how to ride a horse." I replied.

 

I then noticed there were packs on the horses back and they must be blankets or something. I heard Chanyeol sigh. Chanyeol had to help me up and give me a half an hour talk about how to ride a horse, I still hadn't got it all but it was better than not know anything at all. Then we were off.

 

Chanyeol says it would be quicker if we went through the woods but I had a big fear of the woods. I remembered there were rumors that my stepmother was going to abandon me in one. I had agreed though inside I was really reluctant.

                                                                                                       ~

When we traveled it felt like its been days but in reality its only been three days, and not to mention I was getting alittle agitated, we were also running out of food.

 

I got off my white horse and started to walk beside it, I was tired of riding my horse. I stopped and my horse bumped into me. It was snowing and I hadn't noticed that snow was all around me.

 

"What the?" I said and looked behind us.

 

There was like two sides, one with the lush green forest and the other full of snow.

 

"Don't worry about it." Chanyeol called ahead.

 

I looked at Chanyeol and sighed. How could I not? This is the first time I've ever seen snow. My step mother hates snow so it never snows at the town nor at my mansion. I let out a breath and white puffs of air came out. I continued walking again, Chanyeol has stopped a few ways to wait for me.

 

"Let's go." I said and jumped on my horse again.

 

We started once again and it was almost sunset. My stomach growled but I knew we had to save some of our food, Chanyeol said that we would be near a village soon. I shivered.

 

"We should leave the horses here." Chanyeol suggests.

 

"What? Why?" I asked.

 

"In villages is more likely someone will steal your horse and trust me when your traveling across the country it is hard to travel a lot." Chanyeol said slipping off his horse.

 

"But if its out here then some kind of animal will eat it." I whined not really wanting to walk to the village.

 

Chanyeol shook his head and tied up his horse to a tree. I still stood on my horse looking at Chanyeol like he was crazy. I pouted at Chanyeol.

 

"C'mon, don't be a baby." Chanyeol said beside me.

 

"I'm not!" I argued.

 

Chanyeol was so tall he could reach over and grab my waist and pull me down. I whined as I was brought down from the horse.

 

"Chanyeol!" I said angrily.

 

Chanyeol just chuckled and also tied up my horse. Chanyeol took a bag on his horse and started to walk away until he noticed I wasn't coming. I growled under my breath and walked ahead of Chanyeol.

 

                                                                                   ~

 

"Listen Chen! I can hunt with or without the wolf." I snapped.

 

Chen just shook his head at me.

 

"Its true, over at that bush there's some of deers favorite berries and they must be starving since of the snow but they got a surprise there's a bear trap!" I said pointing to the bush that was a few feet away.

 

We were hiding behind a couple of tall bushes and Chen told me I couldn't hunt in human form.

 

"I can hear something coming!" I said quietly.

 

I peered over the edge and took a sniff out of the air, it smelled of nothing but cold. I tugged at my red cloak. I gasped as I suddenly saw humans walking right into my trap, infront was a short pale brown head.

 

"Wait!" I shouted. "Don't step in ther-"

 

I shot out of the bushes and tackled the man onto the ground, it was good timing because he was one step from stepping into the bear trap but this position .... I was ontop of him and not to mention our lips connected as we fell to the ground.

 

 

I was going to get my kicked by Chen later.

 

_________________________________________________________

Im sorry if the story is going way to fast >_<