09

CAN YOU FELL MY HEARTBEAT?

Chapter 09 CAN YOU FEEL MY HEARTBEAT

 

PHONE CALL:

JESSICA: Hello Mr. Park.

MR. PARK: Miss Jung I told Ms. Kwon Yuri to meet you there.

JESSICA: Kwon… Yuri?

MR. PARK: Yes the model, Is something wrong.

JESSICA: No nothing happened.

MR. PARK: Ohh I told her to meet you to…

JESSICA: Ok Bye M. Park.

Before Mr. Park can finish her words Jessica ended the call and hurriedly went back to her office.

END OF PHONE CALL

---

                “So you the famous model” Tiffany said.

                “I’m not really that famous” Yuri said.

*BANG*

                Jessica swung open the door that made a loud sound and made Yuri and Tiffany look at her.

                “Jessica” Tiffany said as she stood up.

                Jessica looks at Tiffany then Yuri who was walking towards her direction.

                “It’ll be nice working with you” Yuri said when she was already in front of Jessica and slowly lifting her hand for a hand shake. “Ms. Director Jung” Yuri added intently staring at Jessica.

---

                When finally went out of the coffee shop Sunny hen went next to Sooyoung and…

                “Yah” Sunny said that made Sooyuong turn her head and saw the short girl glaring at her. “What we’re you doing?” Sunny anrily asked.

                “What did I do?” Sooyoung asked. “Ok I’m sorry” Sooyoung said when she saw Sunny angry-face-thing; that she do when she’s anry or piss off at someone especially Sooyoung.

                Sunny hen walks away and went back.

                When Taeyeon arrived, she immediately put back on her apron and directly continues. When Sooyoung saw Taeyeon entered the door she went toward her.

                “If you we’re jealous you could have told me you like me” sunny softly said as she look at Sooyoung walking towards Taeyeon.

                “What?” Sooyoung asked when she heard Sunny murmured.

                “Ahh nothing” Sunny directly said.

                “So you like Sooyoung” Hyoyeon said.

                When Sunny heard Hyoyeon she immediately turns around and cover the younger girls mouth and when she turn her head she sighed when she Sooyoung already faraway and wasn’t able to hear Hyoyeon. Sunny turn her head back and release Hyoyeon’s mouth.

                “I don’t like her ok” Sunny said then went to the comfort room.

                Hyoyeon followed her gaze as Sunny was walking towards the comfort room.

---

                Yuri and Jessica was now having a staring contest and thier hands were still holding eahother. Jessica then looks away and pulled her hand back and took a step back then looks at  Yuri who was stil staring at her.

                "It's an honor worin with you" Jessia said.

                Jessica then went towards her chair and made herself busy.

                " should go now" Yuri said.

                "Already" Tiffany disapointingly said.

                "We can eat lunch maybe tomorrow if yu are not busy?" Yuri suggested as she turn her head to look at Jessica who doing something on her laptop.

                "That's a good idea" Tiffny happily said.

                "Ok then" Yuri said. "I should go now" Yuri added before oing out of the office.

                Tiffany close the door when Yuri was already far. When Tiffany wen to hr chair Jessica then looks up to the ceiling then sighed.

                "Jessica..." Tiffany said.

                "Tiffany how can I face her" Jessica cut Tiffany efore she can ompplete her words. "When she went to America I thought it'll be easier for me to forget about her. I still love the person I've hurt." Jessica added.

                When Tiffany saw tears rolling down on Jessica's cheeks she stood up from her hair and went to her friend to comfort her.

.

.

.

.

.

TBC...