01

CAN YOU FELL MY HEARTBEAT?

Chapter 01 CAN YOU FEEL MY HEARTBEAT?

 



“What is taking her so long” A petite girl said.


“Who are you waiting anyway?” A tall tanned girl asked; didn’t bother to look at the short girl sitting next to her.


“She’s here” The short girl said; dreamily looking at the door.


The tall girl then looked at the direction where the older girl was staring.


“Does she really like her?”Sooyoung thought to herself as she looks back at the short girl still staring at the girl who just entered.


Sooyoung didn’tnotice when she stared at the short girl; running her gaze from the older girls eyes and stop as it reached her lips. Suddenly a blush appeared on the giant’s cheeks and immediately looks away.


    “What am I doing?” Sooyoung said softly that only she can hear then back away a little.


    “Sooyoung… you alright?” The short girl asked.


    “O-oh” Sooyoung answered but didn’t look at the short girl to hide her red cheeks from view then.


    Sooyoung then went out of the counter and decided to help Taeyeon and Hyoyeon clean the empty tables.When Sooyoung look back at the counter she saw Sunny taking the unknown girls order with those slightly red cheeks then immediately look away.


    “Why am I acting like this?” Sooyoung ask herself then continued clearing the tables. “This has been going on since last week”Sooyoung thought to herself.


FLASHBACK


    “Sooyoungie” A familiar voice called that made the tall girl turn around.


    “Sunny-yah” Sooyoung said.


    “Saranghe” Sunny bluntly said.


    “Wha…”


    *CHU*


    Before Sooyoung can finish her sentence she was cut off when Sunny’s lips leaned forward and captures the tall girl’s lips with hers. Sooyoung’s eyes were wide open; confused.  


    *RRRIIINNG*


    The noisy ringing of her phone woke her up.


    “What was…”Sooyoung thought as she cares her lips but was cut off when…


*CRASH*


    At the kitchen as Sunny was preparing breakfast for her room mates she accidentally drop the plate that made a loud crashing sound.


    “Ahhhiiissh” Sunny hissed when she cut her finger while trying to pick the broken pieces from the floor.


    “Sunny” Sooyoung worriedly said as she reached the kitchen and saw the short girl on the floor and noticed that her finger was bleeding.


    “Sooyoungie” Sunny said.


    Sooyoung helped Sunny getting up and lead her to the living room, making her sit on the couch while she went to get the first aid kit.


    “Ahh” Sunny said when she felt the sting as Sooyoung apply alcohol on the cut.


    “Be careful next time” Sooyoung said; putting the band-aid on the cut.


    “Thank you Sooyoungie” Sunny smilingly said.


    When Sooyoung look up and saw Sunny’s face so close to hers her heart suddenly race and slowly blush appeared on her cheeks.


    “What happened?” A girl said that made Sooyoung immediately look away and stood up.


    “Good morning Taeyeon” Sunny greeted. “I’m sorry did I wake you up?” Sunny asked.


    “Oh” Taeyeon answered then look at Sooyoung who was putting back the first aid kit back.


---
    Since then Sooyoung tries to avoid being alone with Sunny but making sure that Sunny will not notice but Taeyeon noticed and decided to ask if something is wrong.


    “Hey Sooyoung” A girl called.


    “Taeyeon-nah”


    “What’s wrong? You’ve been acting strange lately”


    “N… nothing”


    “But if there are you can tell me. I’ll help you… Ok”


    Sooyoung just nodded as her respond to Taeyeon.


END OF FLASHBACK    

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
“What is wrong with me?”Sooyoung whispered that only she can hear.
TBC…