11

CAN YOU FELL MY HEARTBEAT?

Chapter 11 CAN YOU FEEL MY HEARTBEAT

 

 

“Sooyoung” Sunny called that cut Sooyoung’s thought and get her back to reality.

“O-oh?” Sooyoung said lifting her head to look at Sunny’s face.

“You hate it”

“Hey what are you doing stupid she’s asking you… answer” Sooyoung thought to herself.

        Sooyoung’s eyes are glued to Sunny’s alluring pair. dried out and the fast pacing of her heartbeat making it hard to talk; tongue tied.

“Sunny… I…”

“Sunny… I-I…” Sooyoung stuttered.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 “I think you’re pretty” Sooyoung said.

“Wait what?” Sooyoung thought. “Did I just say she’s pretty… that’s not what I meant… I mean she’s pretty and all but that’s not what I should have said… arrrgg now she’s going to think I’m wei…”

“Thank you…” Sunny said that made Sooyoung cut her thoughts. “Well I have to go sleep we still need to be early tomorrow” Sunny said as she quickly stood up from the couch and went directly upstairs.

---

As Sunny entered her room, close the door behind her and leaned her back against it she heard a loud knocking just outside her room. She immediately pulled back and sighed before opening the door.

When Sunny completely opened the door she saw the taller girl standing in front of her.

“Yes?” Sunny said.

“I’m sorry I didn’t…” Sooyoung said.

“What are you talking about? Why are you apologizing?” Sunny asked.

 “What I mean was… I like… your PJs and you l-look… pretty wearing it.” Sooyoung explained; looking down avoiding contact with the older girls’ two brown orbs.

“I know. I’m sorry if I walk away” Sunny said. “Are you done eating? You should go sleep already” Sunny added then smiled.

“Oh…” Sooyoung said softly as she slowly lifted her head and saw the older girls smile.

“Sweet dreams Soo” Sunny said before slowly closing the door again.

“Sweet dreams” Sooyoung whispered when the door was already close.

---

*RRRIIINNNG*

        As Sunny heard the loud sound that was coming from her alarm clock, she stretch her hands above her head before getting up from her bed. When Sunny went downstairs and prepare breakfast she noticed that someone was already cooking as she heard sizzling sound. As she entered the kitchen she saw Teayeon sitting.

“Good morning” Sunny greeted that made Taeyeon turn her head.

“Oh, good morning Sunny” Taeyeon said.

“Breakfast is ready” Sooyoung said while carrying a pan with fried rice.

“You’re early that’s unusual” Sunny said as she went beside Taeyeon and sat. “So what’s the occasion”| Sunny added.

“Nothing” Sooyoung said giving Taeyeon and Sunny plates with fried rice and eggs. “It’s just that you always prepare the food… I’m just returning the favor… that’s all.” Sooyoung added then smiled at Sunny.

        Taeyeon smelled something fishy as she saw Sooyoung’s smile. She never saw Sooyoung smile like his before.

---

        Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Sunny then went to the coffee shop.

“Good morning” Hyoyeon greeted; putting the chairs down.

“Good morning Hyo” Sooyoung said as she entered then went to the locker room and put on her uniform. Sunny and Taeyeon then followed.

        They are preparing before the costumers arrived; setting the tables, wiping the windows and mopping the floor. Sooyoung was wiping the windows when she saw Sunny carrying a box.

“Let me” Sooyoung said as she took the box from the older girls hand and put it in the counter.

“Thank you” sunny said as she followed Sooyoung to the counter.

“Huh so that’s how Sooyoung looks when in love” Hyoyeon said softly.

        Taeyeon heard what Hyoyeon said that made her stop wht she’s doingand look at Sooyoung who was putting the box on the counter table.

“Thank you again Soo” Sunny said.

        Sooyoung just smile and went back to wiping the windows.

“You like Sunny don’t you” A familiar voice said that made Sooyoung quickly turn her head and saw Taeyeon standing at her back; grinning.

“YES” Is what Sooyoung wanted to say. “Ptsss… no” Sooyoung said as she fake holding her laughter and rolled her eyes as she said the last word. “How did she found out?” Sooyoung ask herself.

“Wanna know how I found out?” Taeyeon ask.

“Oh my GLOB… she can read my min…” Sooyoung thought.

“If you’re wondering… no Sooyoung, I can’t read your mind” Taeyeon said that cut Sooyoung’s thoughts.

“Yeah right” Sooyoung thought. “I don’t know what you’re talking about” Sooyoung said.

“Don’t try to hide it… you made it obvious” Taeyeon said.

“Am I that really obvious” Sooyung slip her tongue.

“Haha” Hyoyeon said just like detectives finding some evidences for a crime scene. “I was right the whole time” Hyoyeon added.

“So you like her?” Hyoyeon and Taeyeon said at the same time.

        Before Sooyounf could answer their question Sunny suddenly appeard beside Sooyoung.

“Who likes who?” Sunny ask.

“Huh” Taeyein said while Hyoyeon went back on mopping the floor. “No one likes anyone” Taeyeon said then quickly walks away.

        Sooyoung gulp as Sunny turn her head and looks at her.

“Oh by the way I want to talk to you two and you Hyoyeon after work” Taeyeon added.

“About what?” Sunny ask

“AFTER WORK” Taeyeo added.

---

“Good morning Ms. Jung” The guard said as Jessica entered the building.

“Good morning” Jessica said but didn’t bother to look at the guard with her usual cold expression on her face and just continued walking. As she entered the elevator she then pushed the button to what floor her office is. The elevator door almost closed when a hand stopped it…

.

.

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHA soo crapy update