12

CAN YOU FELL MY HEARTBEAT?

Chapter 12 CAN YOU FEEL MY HEARTBEAT

 

 

A short black haired girl was soundly sleeping when suddenly…

*BANG*

                The loud banging noise that came from downstairs made the young girl bolt her eyes open. The girl stayed lying on the bed staring blankly on the ceiling…

“What time is it?” The younger girl gasped after staring at the ceiling grabbing the alarm clock on the side table.

                Hurriedly she jump out of the bed and quickly went inside the bathroom.

---

                After taking her bath and change in to her uniform Yoona went to her sister’s room and found out the Yuri already left.

                Yoona then went downstairs and saw that Yuri prepared her breakfast and packed her lunch. Yoona slowly walks toward the dinner table, sat on the chair and saw a note beside the plate.

 

Yong,

                Catching her breath, Yoona slowly lifted her head while her hand was massaging her chest.

“Seohyun…I’m…sorry…did…you…wait…long” Yoona said between as she took deep breaths.

“No” seohyun answered.

“I’m really sorry”

“No it’s fine… are you ok?”

“Yeah… let’s go”

                Seohyun smiled as she nodded her head.

---

 

                As Yoona and Seohyun was walking they stop their tracks as they saw one of their classmate who is looking through a window of a coffee shop. Yoona noticed that it was the place where her sister friends are working.

                The YoonHyun couple then walks towards the petite girl.

.

.

.

.

.

“Nicole?” Seohyun called.

                When the petite girl heard a voice calling her name she look from left to right but she saw no one and just ignored it and get back to her own business.

“Yah! Nicole” Seohyun said as she holds the shoulder of the younger girl that made her turn her head and saw Seohyun and Yoona.

“What are you doing here” Yoona asked.

“Well I was… I… I… I was…” Nicole stuttered finding the right words to say.

“Hey Yoong” A familiar voice called that made Yoona look at the entrance door of the coffee shop and saw Hyoyeon walking towards them.

“Hyohyeonnie” Yoona said.

                Nicole then turn around, her eyes now was glued to the figure walking its way towards them in slow-motion like in some movies she watched. Her heart now was beating fast as the figure is close.