10

CAN YOU FELL MY HEARTBEAT?

Chapter 10 CAN YOU FEEL MY HEARTBEAT

 

 

        Hyoyeon was inside the locker room; putting on her coat when she felt her phone vibrate inside her pocket. When she saw the name of the caller she quickly presses the green button.

 

PHONE CALL

HYOYEON: Yul

YURI: Hyo are you free now?

HYOYEON: Yeah… I ended my shift early

YURI: Ok just wait for me there… I’m on my way

HYOYEON: Ok… bye

YURI: Bye

        The Yuri then ended the call as she close her phone and put it back in her bag.

---

        After a few minutes a tall tanned girl entered the coffee shop.

“Hyo” The tall tanned girl called.

        Hyoyeon who was sitting heard the familiar voice immediately turn her head and saw Yuri.

“Oi…” Hyoyeon said as she stood up and walk to Yuri’s direction.

        Yuri and Hyoyeon then went outside after saying goodbye to their other friends.

        It was already late when the owner let Taeyeon lock up cause he still got to go somewhere else. Taeyeon and the others cleaned the coffee shop first before locking up.

“Ok we’re done” Taeyeon said.

        Sooyoung was bidding goodbye to their other co-workers.

“You two” Taeyeon called that made Sooyoung and Sunny look at her. “I still have to fetch Tippani you two go home first don’t wait for me” Taeyeon added.

“Oh” Sunny said.

        Taeyeon went to the other direction while Sunny and Soyoung went the opposite.

---

        As Sunny and Sooyoung reached their apartment…

*GROOOWWWLLL*

“Hahaha” Sunny laughed.

“Y-yah” Sooyoung shyly said.

“Ok Im sorry Im sorry” unny said. “Want me t make a snack?” Sunny asked.

        Sooyoung happily nodded her head as she heard the SNACK word.

“Ok go change first” Sunny said then went to the kitchen to prepare the snack for Sooyoung.

        Sooyoung quickly changed her clothes and went downstairs to have her snacks that Sunny made for her.

“Waah” Sooyoung said in amazement as she reached he kitchen. “It looks so ndelicious” Spypung added as she went beside Sunny.

        Sunny then served the food then went upstairs to change. When Sunny went back downstairs Sooyoung was watching TV while eating her snack. Sunny walk her way towards the couch and sat bside Sooyoung.

        Sooyoung didn’t noticed Sunny first but as she the older girl sat next to her she chocked as she was what Sunny was wearing.

“Hey Sooyoung you alright?” Sunny worriedly asked.

“Oh” Sooyoung said. “What are you wearing?” Sooyoung asked.

“My PJ” Sunny said.

“That’s your pajama?” Sooyoung said.

“Why… you don’t like it” Sunny asked then pouted.

“I don’t LIKE it heck I LOVE it” Sooyoung thought, her eyaes traveled to Sunny’s revealing white Y thighs… oh how I want to… yah Sooyoung what the heck men… what are you thinking? Snap out of it…” “Oh my GLOB did I catch THE BYUNESS of Taeyeon...? That’s impossible… aarrrgg that kid.” “But wait I too watch…”

“Sooyoung” Sunny called that cut Sooyoung’s thought and get her back to reality.

“O-oh?” Sooyoung said lifting her head to look at Sunny’s face.

“You hate it”

“Hey what are you doing stupid she’s asking you… answer” Sooyoung thought to herself.

        Sooyoung’s eyes are glued to Sunny’s alluring pair. dried out and the fast pacing of her heartbeat making it hard to talk; tongue tied.

“Sunny… I…”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo RANDOM

Sorry for the VERY LATE and VERY SHORT update