03

CAN YOU FELL MY HEARTBEAT?

Chapter 03 CAN YOU FEEL MY HEARTBEAT?

 



    “UhhhmSeo… Seohyun” A tall, black short hair, doe eyed girl stuttered while looking down.


    When Seohyun heard a person calling her she then turn her head around and saw her classmate  Yoona.


    “Yes?” Sehyun said.


    “You can do this”Yoona said before lifting her head to face Seohyun.


    As Yoona lift her head, her cheeks turned red when she saw an angel already looking at her.


    “Are you ok” Seohyun innocently asked when Yoona didn’t say a thing.


    “Y… ye… yeah” Yoona said, but almost a shout.


    Seohyun just smiled that made it harder for Yoona to talk. The younger girl then turned around and was about to take a step when…


    “Will you go out with me JooSeohyun” Yoona shouted with her eye shut while hanging her head low.


    Seohyun was caught off guard, her eyes were wide open but her heart was jumping with joy. All this time she was just looking to the younger girl from afar, always asking herself if she likes her too. But now the girl in her dreams just confessed to her. Seohyun didn’t notice that her tears are falling.


    When Yoona didn’t hear the younger girl’s response she slowly lifts her head.


    “ Yes… yes I’ll go out with you” Seohyun said that made every end of Yoona’s lips lift; forming a smile.


    “Really? ”Yoona asked.


    Seohyun just nodded her head as a response.


---


    “Hey” Taeyeon called when she noticed that Sooyoung was spacing out.


    Sooyoung didn’t hear Taeyeon calling but went back to reality when Taeyeon snap her fingers in front of her face.


    “Wh… what?” Sooyoung asked; looking now at Taeyeon but retracted her attention back at the counter. The older girl was curious what was Sooyoung staring at she look at the direction to where the tall girl was staring and saw Sunny talking to a girl.


    “Who is she? Do youy know her?” Taeyeon asked that made Sooyoung to look away and continue cleaning.


    “No” Sooyoung lied.


    Sooyoung definitely know the girl she’s the person Sunny is so crazily in love with. This happened for the past few days but today was different. The scene is making Sooyoung angry that makes her wanna get the girl go away and leave Sunny alone.


    Taeyeon knew that Sooyoung was lying, she was sure that the giant is in love with Sunny, She knows because this is what she feels every time Tiffany is with someone especially Siwon.


    Taeyeon patted Sooyoung’s back before leaving then smiled leaving Sooyoung confuse.


    “She’ll figure it out herself”Taeyeon thought.


    Sooyoung glance back at the counter and saw Sunny looking outside from the glass window as the girl leave.


---


    As the class was over Yoona accompany Seohyun going home; carrying Seohyun’s books.


    “Thank you Yoona” Seohyun said as she get her books from yoona.


    “No problem” Yoona smilingly said.


    “Then I’ll see tomorrow” Seohyun said.


    Yoona just happily nodded her head that made Seohyun giggle.


    “Good bye Yoona” Seohun said before she entered her house.


    Yoona was still smiling widely when while walking to the nearest bus stop when she felt her phone vibrate inside her pocket.


    The doe eyed girl then quickly stop a taxi when she finish reading the messege that she just receive.


    “Sone Airport please” Yoona said as she close the door.


---


“Unnie” A tall short black haired girl excitedly called as she was waving her hand after waiting for 20 mins.


“Yoong” The girl said when she was Yoona waving at her.


“Welcome back unnie” Yoona said then hug the tall girl.


30 MINUTES EARLIER


YURI’s POV


    “Welcome back Yuri” I said softly removing my shades.


    It’s been awhile since I haven’t been in Korea. I was very excited when I knew from Mr. Park that we are going back to Korea but now that I’m here all the memories that I don’t want to remember is now all playing back in my head.


    I sent a message to my younger sister but where is she.


    I was busily looking for my sister, looking from left to right when I heard a familiar voice. When I turn my head I saw Yoona waving her hand. I’m very happy seeing Yoona again for a long time I didn’t have the time to visit my family. My only Family is my little sister Yoona.


END OF POV


“Yoong” The girl said when she was Yoona waving at her.


“Welcome back unnie” Yoona said then hug the tall girl.


“Yuri you should rest. I’ll just meet the director of GG fashion today ok” Mr. Park said.


“Thank you Mr. Park” Yuri said then look back at Yoona.


---


    “Aarrg” why is should be me” Jessica said as she park her car in front of a restaurant


When Jessica went in the restaurant she heard a man calling her...


    “Ms. Jung” A man called as she stood up from his chair.


    “Mr. Park” Jessica said as she walk her way to the table.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TBC…