04

CAN YOU FELL MY HEARTBEAT?

Chapter 04 CAN YOU HEAR MY HEARTBEAT?



“Her manager said that she can meet us this lunch”


“What do you mean by “US” you’re the only one that is going”


“What!? ”


Tiffany the stood up to get out of the office but before she could get out she winked at the ice princess.


“Aarrg” why should it be me” Jessica said as she parks her car in front of a restaurant.


When Jessica went in a man called.


    “Ms. Jung” A man called as she stood up from his chair.


    “Mr. Park” Jessica said as she walk her way to the table. “Sorry did I keep you waiting?” Jessica asked as she sat on the chair then Mr. Park followed.


    “No… I also just arrive” Mr. Park said as she signaled the waiter to get their order.


---


    “She’s new to the world of modeling but she’s very well known in New York” Mr. Park said.


    Jessica just nodded her head as a response.


    “But Ms. Kwon is not with me today she still have to rest” Mr. Park said.


    “Kwon?”Jessica remembered someone     with the same last name. “It’s alright” Jessica said.


    After the discussion Jessica and Mr. Park bid good bye to each other before they went separate ways.


    As Jessica went out of the restaurant she can’t get rid of Yuri in her mind. But she shrugs it off not wanting to remember her past, doesn’t want to have something else to think especially now that she has an event and she wanted it to be successful.


---


    “Sunny” A girl called.


    “Oh Tipani” Sunny said as she lifted her head and saw Tiffany.


    “Have you seen Taeyeon?” Tiffany asked.


    Sunny then searched for the other short girl and saw Taeyeoncollecting the soiled dish and cups on the empty tabled. Then she pointed at the direction making Tiffany to follow her finger where it was pointing.


    “Thank you Sunny” Tiffany thanked then smiled.


    Sunny smiled back then followed her gaze as Tiffany walks her way to Taeyeon then smiled.


    “Tae-tae” Tiffany called.


    When Taeyeon heard someone calling her she immediately look up because only Tiffany is calling her Tae-tae and saw Tiffany.


    “Pany-yah” Taeyeon said then stop what she was doing. “Aren’t you busy?” Taeyeon asked.


    “Hhhmm” Tifany said turning her head left to right. “I’m not already” Tiffany added then smiled forming a crescent moon with her eyes.


    “You should rest already” Taeyeo worriedly said.


    “But I miss you” Tiffany interjected then kiss Taeyeon on the tip of her nose.


    “Yah were in public” Taeyeon said.


    “Are you my Tae-tae?” Tiffany jokingly asked.


    “Yah” Taeyeon said.


    Tiffany just giggled when she saw Taeyeon’s unusual reaction.


---


    “Sooyoung can you go with me buy groceries?” Sunny asked but didn’t bother looking at the giant.


    “Eh?” Sooyoung said; didn’t hear Sunny.


    “Do you like me?” Sunny asked.
.
.
.
.
TBC…