06

CAN YOU FELL MY HEARTBEAT?

Chapter 06 CAN YOU FEEL MY HEARTBEAT

 

                The sun was already shining as Yuri got up from her bed and went to the kitchen to cook for her sister. When she finished preparing for her sister’s breakfast and prepares a pack lunch she went upstairs and slightly opened the door. When Yuri saw the younger girl still sleeping, Yuri then…

                “Yah… wake up Yoong” Yuri shouted that made Yoona jump out of her bed.

                “Wha… what time is it already” Yoona said as she looks at the time in her phone. “Oh god” Yoona said but before she went inside the bathroom she greeted Yuri good morning.

                As Yoona finish taking her bath and change into her uniform she went immediately downstairs and smelled something delicious and quickly went in the kitchen and saw her older sister already eating breakfast.

                “Yeah FOOD” Yoona happily said as she went to sit across Yuri.

                Yuri just smiled when she saw Yoona’s reaction seeing the food she prepared. She didn’t saw this kind of reaction on Yoona.

---

                As they finish eating their breakfast Yuri then handed the packed lunch she made.

                “Thank you unnie” Yoona said then put it inside her bag.

                “Bye” Yoona said as she waved good bye to Yuri.

                Yuri waved good bye then close the door behind her when the younger girl was already far from sight.

                After cleaning the house and wash the dishes Yuri then took a bath and went out as soon as she finishes and change cloths.

---

                Taeyeon was driving Tiffany to her work; her other hand was stirring the wheel, while the other free hand was intertwined with Tiffany’s.

                “I love you” Taeyeon said as she parks her car in front of Tiffany’s work place.

                “I love you too” Tiffany said.

                “Say hi to Jessica for me” Taeyeon said before driving away.

                When Tiffany entered the office she was shock when the famous Jessica who loves to sleep has already arrived and was busily doing her some work done.

                Jessica heard the door closing and diverts her attention to the girl who just entered and…

                “Kyaaah” Jessica said; jumping as she went her way to Tiffany’s direction. “Tell me everything” Jessica added as she push Tiffany toward her chair and made her seat on the chair then turns the chair around; making Tiffany face her.

---

                Yuri was walking towards the nearest bus stop; decided to visit her friends she hasn’t seen for a long time. When the bus was already near Yuri’s destination she saw a tall tanned girl running while carrying two waffles and two short girls following her and went in the coffee shop.

                “They never change” Yuri smilingly thought.

                Yuri then steps out of the bus as it parked near the coffee shop, when she entered the establishment she saw a short girl behind the counter and approach her.

                “Sunny” Yuri said when she was already in front of the girl.

                Sunny who heard someone called her she then look up and saw a person she hasn’t seen for quite a long time.

                “Yuri” Sunny said; more like a shout.

                The others who heard Sunny then hurriedly looks at the counter and saw Yuri being hug by Sunny; almost choking. The others then approach them…

                “Yuri” Hyoyeon said then smiled when Yuri turn her head.

                “Yah Shortystops choking Yuri” Sooyoung said who was standing beside Yuri.

                Sunny annoyed when she heard the giant said the word Shorty, she then release Yuri and divert her attention to the giant in front of her.

                “”Stop you two” Yuri said when Sooyoung and Sunny was glaring at each other.

                “Welcome home Yul” Taeyeon said that made Yuri divert attention from the Shorty and the giant and look at Taeyeon who was beside Hyoyeon.

                “Taeyeon” Yuri said. ‘Thank you” Yuri added.

                “When did you arrive?” Hyoyeon asked.

                “Just yesterday” Yuri answered. “I’m sorry I just told you today” Yuri added.

                “It’s fine” Sooyoung interject.

                “Oh by the way can you help me choose a motorbike?” Yuri asksHyoyeon. “If you’re not busy” Yuri added.

                “Ok” Hyoyeon answered.

                “Thanks Hyo” Yuri said.

                Sooyoung and Sunny was still glaring at each other when Sunny glance the girl she is waiting every morning to come. Sunny then looks away and went back behind the counter. At that moment Sooyoung was disappointed and just went back to work again.

---

                It was already lunch time but Tiffany and Jessica is still busy when suddenly they heard a knock on their door. Tiffany decided to open it herself knowing Jessica won’t answer it. As Tiffany opened the door she saw Taeyeon carrying a bag.

                “Tae-tae” Tiffany said.

                When Jessica heard Tiffany she hurriedly stood up and went beside Tiffany and drag Taeyeon inside. As Jessica successfully made Taeyeon get in the room Tiffany closed the door behind her.

                “Soo… When’s the wedding” Jessica bluntly said.

                “She knows” Taeyeon said as she turn her head and looks at Tiffany.

                Tiffany just nodded as her response. Taeyeon hung her head down and sighed before looking back at Jessica.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TBC…