Dinner 1

Married Life With Him!!

 

Kris chuckled seeing you pouted in front of mirror examining your dress. “You are pretty” kris said and circled his hand around your waist,back hugging you. Not answering his words, you just still pouted and playing with his fingers until kris opened his mouth for the second time.

 

“Seriously honey. I swear you are not look different at all from before.You look even more beautiful now.” He try to melted your heart and kiss your hair; enjoying the scent from your strawberry shampoo. As expected, his words always makes you melted. You smile and turned your body back,hugging his back.

 

“Really?thank you oppa.You always know how to makes my mood back” you said circled your hands around his neck. “H-how is my dress?” you asked while eyeing his eyes. “Pretty.” he kissed your lip. Firstly is just a simple peck,but kris is not satisfied just with a peck,so he started to kissed you again and again.

 

Both of you enjoying the kiss so much, from the lovely one until the kiss turned into a passionate one. Too enjoying the your own world, one from you is not realise there is vibrate from kris phone. “o-opa” you pulled back your face to stop the kiss. “hmm?” he asked while caress your cheek. “There is phone from you,kris”

 

“Ah..right” he took the phone from his pocket and answer it immediately. “Yes hyung” it must be your brother. You mouthed kris asking if that's from your brother or not and kris nodded.

 

“already hyung” he smiled to you and you smiled back fixed his tie. “yes hyung!be patient please. Are you that missed your sister?....okay okay” with that kris hung up the phone and put it back to his pocket.

 

He hugged you for last time and asked you for you to did a last check for his dress. “perfect” you said and standing in your toes for kiss his cheek. “Let's go” both of you walk out from your bedroom hand in hand. With that you are going for dinner.

 

_____________________________________________

Hey!!

I'm sorry for being a bad author. I'm in my first semester for university and with tht i'm fckng busy and don't have time to writing.

So now i'm in my holiday period. I'm trying to continue this fanfic and here is it hehe hope you enjoy.

I'll try to update the next chapter soon.

Thank you for still subscribe this story,without your support this story is nothing.

End of word.. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 ALL THE BEST FOR YOU ALL. GOD BLESS