She is very beautiful

Married Life With Him!!

You and Kris just arrived at home. You spend a good time with him tonight. You walk straight to your room while Kris went to kitchen to take a  water. You went to bathroom to take a shower. You heard the door opened and it must be Kris.

 

"Baby..shower?" you heard Kris called you from outside. "Yes!why Kris?" you replied him. "aniyo,don't shower too long.you are still not in a good condition" he said. You smiled because you are very happy kris care about you so much. "yes,hubby" you replied him back.

 

You finished showered and now you wore a big t-shirt and hotpants. You are about to leave from closet room and you heard Kris voice. "Done?" Kris walked towards you while hold a box in his right hand. You nodded and you pointed to a box "what is that?"

 

"take this" Kris gave you a box and you took the box. You opened the box a little and suddenly you close the box back. "WUFFAN!!" you yelled to him. "yes honey?" he smiled and give you a smirked. " dragon!!!i already pregnant your kid and what elso do you want?what is this?auughh aaah" you keep yelled to him and smack his chest. 

 

"why honey?i specially bought this lingerie for you.I think you will be more pretty and y when you wear that. and you are blushing now"he said and try to tease you. "aargh don't say that" you still smack his chest and suddenly you stopped because he catch you hand and come closer to you. "wifey....guess what!you look very beautiful and y tonight. Even you don't wear that lingerie,you make me wanna taste you." he said in your ear and you can feel his warm breath and yes make you feel frightened. 

 

"haha Kris..you are so funny.Let me go!i wanna sleep" you replied and try to remove your hand from his grip.  "i'm not kidding deer.How about we try to make two babies?" he said and kissed your neck. "Kris!I hate you!!" "I love you too _____~"

 

You lost your breath when he try to kiss you jawline and up to your cheek. You try to fight the feeling but your body refused that. Automatically you put your arm around his neck. "I love it" he said and put his hand around your hip. And he started to kiss your lips.

 

You kissed him back and suddenly you felt your body fly in the air. Kris carried you out from closet room. He laid you in the bed and now he was on top of you. And the night was just too perfect for both of you.

 

____________________

hahaha how how how?

auughh what a lovely couple.

Kris very mischievous to you^^

I maka a double update today,hope you enjoy the story :D