Sign

Married Life With Him!!

You woke up because sound of alarm..."hmm" you groaned and felt an arm around your waist. "Awake?" suddenly you heard your lovely hubby voice. His voice sound hoarse,and then you felt lips in your forehead. You just nodded still closed your eyes. You moved your hand around his chest and hugged him tightly, he replied your hug and place his lips in your hair. "I'm hungry,come on!wake up" you felt his breath in your ear. You open your eyes and close again. "5 minutes more,pretty please" you beg to him while puffed your cheek. "ok just for 5 minutes" he answer and peck your lips.

 

You and Kris now sit in the kitchen while enjoy your morning breakfast. Today menu is toast,cheese,and hot coffee. "aaaa" Kris pointed a cheese to you,but you shook your head. "what is your planning on doing today?" he asked while sipped his coffee. You don't answer him and just shook you head again.

 

Today you felt so tired,you don't feel will do anything. Started from you woke up you felt so dizzy and queasy. All you need just laying in the bed with your lovely hubby and watching movie together.
 

"why today you become silent?and why you look so pale?are you okay?" Suddenly you heard your hubby worried voice and he started walked to you. "Nothing..i'm okay just felt a little tired" you gave him a small smile. "may be i just need to sleep more and i will turn better.Don't worry kris" you hugged him because he is now sat down beside you. Yes,yesterday you just back from you honey moon and you really tired,that's what a kris thought. 

 

After finished the breakfast , both of you back to your bedroom. Today kris decided to spending all time with you at home and watching dvd together. Now you laid in the bed and Kris choosing a dvd. Not need a long time, because kris already played the movie and now he laid beside you in the bed. He placed his head on headboard and you placed your head in his chest.

 

Both of you now enjoying the movie. During the movie playing,you two just silent and sometimes laugh at funny scene. Movie is ended,Kris stretched his arm and found you already slept in his chest peacefully. For some reason he loves your calm face when you sleep. Not thinking again,Kris immediately gave you a peck in your lips and then he turned your body to a more comfortable position and he walking out of the room.

_______________________

The first chapter^^

I'm sorry if this chap is ~

Keep support :D