She's Back

Married Life With Him!!

 

The couple of weeks had past. You were now in your third month of your pregnancy. Morning sickness always hit you everyday. Glad Kris always beside you and help you. He always fulfill everything what you want. Like now,this morning you woke up because you felt very hungry and want to eat pizza. You begged to Kris and he bought for you.

 

You about to bite your fourth pizza: nowadays you felt always hungry and feel wanna eat everything. Suddenly you felt everything in your stomach screaming to get out. You ran to bathroom and Kris followed you. "Are you okay?" he asked you while rubbed your back. You just nodded and keep puking. You were done and you walked to wastafel for washed your mouth.

 

"you look very pale,honey"he said and caressed your hair. "i'm okay hubby" you replied and his arm. Suddenly you felt a big warm hug from Kris. "Why kris?" you asked and hugged him back. "Nothing...I'm sorry,it's my fault...." he said and hugged you more tightly. You broke the hugged and cupped his cheek. 

 

"aniyo..don't say like that.I'm okay,really" you said while giggling cutely. "It's normal for pregnancy hubby.Beside I love you and you love me..so don't say like that again okay?" you hugged him and kiss his cheek. 

 

You about to walk back to your room but you felt an arm around your waist and behind your knee. Kris carried you bridal style and walk out from bathroom. "Get me down!!" you said and try to down from his arm. "shut up honey.you are weak so i will carry you,beside you like it,right?" he teasing you and give you a smirk. "No!!I don't like" you replied and puffed your cheek. "Look!!you are blushing" he kissed you cheek. You pinched his chest and hide your blushing face in his neck.

 

He laid you on the bed and the he laid too next to you. "You have to go to work.you have meeting at 12pm right?" you asked him and move closer to his chest. "hmm i will.15minutes more,i miss you so much.i don't want to separate from you baby..." he teasing you again. He kissed your hair while his hand caressed your thigh. "auugh you are so greasy,kris" you slapped his hand and climbed off from bed.

 

Kris take a shower while you prepare his outfit. A few minute later, Kris walked out just with a towel wrapped in his waist. Automatically your cheek turn to red. Kris walked toward to you and you closed your eyes. "Why you closed your eyes?my body is wonderful right?"he hold your hand and you shooked your head. "Really?" suddenly you felt a lips in your hand and you directly open your eyes. You about to speak but Kris cutt off and kissed your cheek and then kissed your lips. 

 

You wrapped your arm around his neck and he drive his hand around your waist. He pulled you to bed and now he was on top of you. 

 

"k-kris" you broke the kiss because his phone is ringing. "Why wifey?" he asked with a seductive voice and caressed your cheek. "y-your phone..." you hit his chest and hide your face with your hand. Kris climbed off [a/n: remember he still wear a towel wrapped in his waist] from you and took the phone. 

 

"yes?!WHAT?okay i'll be right there" he hung up the phone and sat beside you. "sorry baby...we will continue this night okey?" you pulled the blanket over your face for hiding your blushing face.

 

He about to button his shirt but you come and help him. "Thank you" He said and you help him wear his suit. "I will come earlier tonight" He said and gave you a kiss. You nodded and you followed him to the front door with his briefcase in your hand. You gave the briefcase to him and waved to him. "bye bye" and then he left with his car.

 

After a meeting,Kris still busy with signing some papers and then he heard the door opened. He thought it must his secretary. "Hai..oppa..Long time ni see,how are you now?" he heard a familiar voice and he lift his chin up. And then he meet with that eyes...her eyes...again. A girl who dumped him 4 years ago.

 

"J-Jess-sic-ca?"

 

---------------------------------

Hahaha how?woy drama chapter is coming soon!!

omo!Jessica is back!what would kris do?

Stay with me and keep support my story.

And how about the new poster?

Azora_s  Help with with that poster..A wonderful poster,right?hehe