What's wrong with me

Married Life With Him!!

"Argghh" you got up from your bed and walking out from your bedroom. It's 2pm now,you felt so bored because all the time you just laid in the bed and watching tv. Beside Kris always texting you to tell you "Don't be too tired" "Don't do anything" "You should take a more rest" "Sleep now!" "Just calling the maid if you need something" and all of his text make you more bored and irritated.

 

You downstair to find some food because you feel so hungry all of sudden. "____~ssi?" you heard a familiar voice called you. It's sound from kitchen and you walked to kitchen to check. "Ajhumma!!!" you run to person you called you before. "Are you okay?Master called me this morning to come earlier because he said you are sick" she asked you with a worried face and she placed her palm in your cheek and forehead to check your temperature.

 

"Omona!!you're burning like the hell" you didn't answer her and following her to touch you forehead. Yes,you can feel your forehead burning...but not like hell. "It's okay.I'm just got a fever because i'm tired. The maid just nodded her head. "What are you doing now?you should take a rest now" She asked you.

 

"aiishh ajhumma!!please don't be a next Kris.I'm rest enough.Now i'm very hungry.Do you cook something?" you walked to dining table and peek inside the veil to find some food. "yes,i make a chicken soup. your favourite^^wait here,i will prepare the lunch" she leave you alone.

 

You and the maid have a good relationship. Ahjumma work for Kris family from he's baby. So we are treated her like our family. Now you are enjoying your lunch like no more tomorrow,you eat very fast until you cooked by yourself.

 

"Slow down,_____ssi" the maid come towards you and give you tissue for wipe your mouth. "heheh sorry^^i'm very hungry" you answered with a wide smile and she just patted your back. You continued your meal and feed chicken into your mouth. "Ajhumma" you called her with your full mouth. "yes?!" she raised her eyebrows.

 

"It's very strange. I'm felt very hungry even i ate before,I'm felt very moody,and then nowadays i feel like wanna vomit every morning....what's wrong with me?" you kept talking and stop eating because suddenly you feel so full. You wait for her reaction, but she didn't. You look for her and found her already walking to you with a wide smile in her face.

 

You confused with her reaction,before you ask her why. She already give you bear hugged. "woah congratulations _____ssi~. Oh my lord,we will have a big familiy. Master should be very happy to hear this" she keep congrats you while hugged you tightly.

 

Now you are more confused~....congrats?!for what?!........Big family?!yeah we already have a big family. "hmm ajhumma what are you talking about?why are you congratulated me?" you ask her with a puzzled face. "when you started feeling like this?" she asked you again while hold your hand.

 

"hmm~i think from we are back from honeymoon" you answered her with a little whispers. "HAHAHA definitely!!!____ssi~" she replied you very happy is created in her face. You more more more more confused. "what?definitely?what's wrong with me?and why are you so happy ajhumma?"

 

__________________________

Hohohoho what will happen next?

Sorry i'm teasing you.

But,don't worry you will find the answer this night!

I make a triple update today^^

Hope you like it

And btw pretty thanks for the comments ;D

 

And how is the new poster?hohoho

Big thanks for Fitriawho help me to make a gorgeous poster for my story