Is she..?

Married Life With Him!!

The couple of the day had past,Kris wake up because of sound from bathroom. He groaned and strech his hand to find you,but he didn't feel you beside him. Immediately he got out from bed and ran to the bathroom.

 

He opened the door and found you was squatted in front of the sink. "Hey,are you okay?what's wrong honey?" He asked you and sounded he is very worried. His face also looked very worried,you don't answer because you keep puking. It's feel you just wanna throw out everything in your stomach.

 

He bent his body and caressed your back while one his hand holding your hair for you. "Are you okay?" he asked you again. This time you just nodded and you were don with your 'Business'. You washed you face,just to get a little fresh. You turned around and found Kris still with his worried face. "I'm okay.I'm just too tired" you tried to calm him and his arm. He pulled you to his embrace and kiss your hair.

 

"Let's go back to bed.It's still morning.I'm sorry to make you awake :(....you have to go to work in 3 hours" you hugged his arm cutely and both of you walking to bed for continued your sleep. "It's okay it's okay honey" he kissed you cheek.

 

You wrapped your body under a warm blanket and he laid beside you. You felt an arm around you and he pulled you closer to his chest. You rest your cheek in his chest while he kiss your forehead. "am i need to take a day off?i think i need to take care of you,you don't look very good" he asked to make sure you are alright or not.

 

"Really Kris..I'm going to fine next day" you cupped his cheek and kiss him. You pulled back ur head and hug him tightly. "are you sure?" he still sound worried. "hmm" you mumbled and give him weak smile. "okay now back to sleep.You need more rest" he pulled blanket over your body and hugged you. Don't need a long time,both of you peacefully fly to dreamland.

 

You woke up and you felt more better,even you feeling still dizzy sometimes. You can't find Kris around you and you know he must already going to work. But you found one set breakfast beside your bed. You pulled blanket off and walking out of ur bed. There was a porridge,one cup hot tea,a small note and a red rose. You smile and take the small note 

"Morning wifey!i'm sorry when you woke up i'm already off to my office.

Hope you turn better and don't forget eat the breakfast well.

I make a special porridge with all my love for you~

Don't be to tired because i already called the maid to come earlier.

I will effort to come earlier.

And the last,still remember that I Love You

more than anything in this word.Chu :*~"      

-Ur lovely hubby❤

 

You felt so touched and you just smile how lucky you are to have Kris in your life. And you started to enjoy our breakfast.

 

On his way to the office,Kris always thinking what's wrong with you. After returned from your honeymoon,you looked very different. You become more moody,your face very pale,and the last you queasy often. *is she pregnant?!* Kris thought and he shook his head. *No!impossible.it's to fast" and he turned to focus on the way in front of him.

 

___________________________________

Hey~thank you for the subbing my story and thanks for the comment^^

I will keep work to make the good story.

Keep support,pretty please~